Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: Ultimate Warrior ❯ Origins: Past, Present, and Future ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:Zoids,Bit,Brad,Doc,Leena,Jamie,and so on don't belong to me, They belong to......................................................................... ...............................them.

ZOIDS: Ultimate Warrior
Origins: Past, Present, and Future

After successfully beating the Royal Cup Championship the Blitz Team took a long vacation, since the Zoid battles would continue in 1 year.The Blitz team took a long deserved vacation all over Zi, they spotted many new Zoids,made new friends, and learned about Zi's past.

"Well here we are, the Zoids Research Facility."said Doc very happily.The Blitz Team came to the Zoids Research Facility to find out more about Zoids and learn from where Zoids came from and why there here. Bit was trying to find out how his Zoids became and Ultimate X, here really had know idea how and why his Liger Zero was an Ultimate X.

"Planet Zi has been around for many generations, This large planet used to be inhabited by a race named Zoidian, they created these creature by which we call Zoids" The Scientist began explaining the history of Zi "for some unknown reason, the Zoidians faced extinction, there are rumors that a few Zoidians survived, but that was about 4000 years ago. Now that I mention 4000 years ago, there was a war between two armies, the Republic and the Imperial army, hopefully we wont have to face any wars, between those two armies, the Imperial revived a powerful Void named the Deathsaurer, it's sole purpose was to cause havoc on planet Zi, it was destroyed by some unknown cause, many rumors persist, but who know if they're true. Well lets move on.........." Bit got kind of bored and left, while the others listened attentively.

Bit wandered around until he bump into this scientist. "Hey, your Bit Cloud, the one with Ultimate X" he said not really excited. "Yeah I am, hey you know about my Liger being an Ultimate X?" Bit asked with an eager tone to. "Of course I know, I know a lot about Ultimate Xs and there power and how they are formed and the such." " Can you please tell me about my Liger Zero, I need to know some answers, like why did it choose me to be its pilot and how did it become an Ultimate X" "Yeah, of course I'll tell you since I don't have any work to do, come on follow me" The Scientist took Bit into this room with many glyphs and Void drawings on the wall.

"OK to start off, Many years ago there were another type of Zoids unlike the ones we see today, these were called Organoid (Organic Void). These Zoids were very uncommon, but they were very useful. They had the power to meld in with the Zoid's Core to enhance its power up to 100%. Ultimate Xs are made in which an Organoid permanently fuses with a Void, these Ultimate Xs are now capable of learning from its mistakes so they wont do them again. BUT its not enough to have an Ultimate X, you have to have the right pilot, a chosen pilot. There are countless Ultimate Xs on planet Zi but only a small percentage have been used, since a lack of a chosen pilot."

"How come Liger Chose me then" Bit was really starting to understand about Zoids but had many questions."Well, pilots are chosen for many reasons, a few are that the zoids thinks that the person is right for it, others are that the zoids thinks that it will treat it fairly, and some are that the organoid had a connection or knew one of the pilot's descendents, the last one is probably the most common one of them all. I only know a handful of Void pilots from the past who owned Organiods." "Can you find out if one of those pilots in the handful are a descendant of mine," Bit asked really excitedly. "Yes, well maybe, remember there are many reasons why Pilots are chosen, but we can do an examination, though it might take a day or so." "No problem with me" said Bit, Bit was very excited, he was about to, well maybe, find out about his past.

"The process is we have to scan your Liger and find out what or which Organoid is in your Liger, but remember there are many Ultimate Xs roaming Zi. You should come back tomorrow and check up on Liger" Bit agreed and left to go get his Liger.

"Hey partner, I'm going to leave you with these scientist for a day, we might find out where you came from and who was your owner." Bit didn't want Liger to worry about what was going to happen. Liger roared in agreement

Bit wandered around to find the Blitz Team. "Hey Bit you missed the whole lecture" Doc told him."Who cares, I met this scientist and he told all about Ultimate Xs and how they were formed, I let the Scientist examine Liger so I might know what Organdy is in him and who's descendent I am ?"Bit was really excited about this, the others just stared at him

"Organoids? Descendants? What are you talking about" Leena said in her annoying voice."O yeah, I forgot, you were there listening about the Ultimate Xs" "Well thats a great idea Bit, since I haven't seen all of this place yet, We'll come back tomorrow." "Hey wheres Brad" Bit had just noticed he wasn't there. "O, Brad ,met up with Naomi and they started to chat,"Leena told him.

The Blitz team found Brad I dragged him away from Naomi, and they got to there Hover Cargo and slept for the night, Bit was so tense he couldn't even close his eyes, but he eventually went to sleep.The rest of the team also went to sleep.