Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids Whose Line! ❯ Act 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Zoids, Zoids Characters, or Who's Line is it Anyway

Let's jump right back into the story…………

<Drew> Welcome back to Who's Line is it Anyway, the show where everything is made up and the points don't matter, that's right, just like Tim's Raynos! (Tim shoots Drew an evil glare) Ok, our next game is called Scenes from a Hat (Crowd Cheers) What happens is the performers have to act out scenes recommended by our studio audience before the show, the good ones are written down and put in this hat (holds up a red, white, and blue hat). So our first scene is `Bad parent pep speeches for children'

<Brad comes out> (in serious voice) Do you want to grow up to be like me? **Buzzer**

<Drew> `Bad songs to sing in prison'

<Leena comes out with Bit> (Bit pretends to go through a small hole in the wall) BIT'S ESCAPING THROUGH THE HOLE IN THE WALL!! THE HOLE IN THE WALL! THE HOLE IN THE WALL!! **Buzzer** (Drew is cracking up)

<Tim comes out> (sincere and slow) With the wig, you remind me, of Julia

<Drew> (cracking up to the point of crying) Oh my God, that was great, you sounded so sincere! Ha Ha!! Anyway, `Weird things to here in a seashell'

<Bit comes out> Put me down, asshole! **Buzzer**

<Tim comes out> Before I do what I have planned, let me tell Bit, you stole my idea!! Ok…………You have reached the Tauros residence, if you want to sell me a rare zoid model, press one **Buzzer** If you want to sell me a rare zoid press 2 **Buzzer** If you want to challenge **Buzzer** us to a zoid battle press three. ** Double buzzer** If you're Harry or Layon, shut up and hang up! (Leena has to come out and drag him off)

<Bit says to Drew> You know what's weird about that, it's true! That is what our answering machine says!

<Drew> Ok, before it gets any weirder I'm ending it. (Everyone goes back to his or her chairs) Ok, one thousand points to Bit, for stealing Tim's line. (Bit nods)

<Bit> All in a days work, Drew.

<Drew>But, one million points to Tim for being so sincere. (Tim smirks at Bit) Ok, let's go onto a game called T.V., Film and Theater styles. This is for Tim, Leena and Bit. What happens is I'm going to take suggestions of movies, T.V. shows, and plays. And they have to act out a scene while acting like those things. Ok, audience, I need suggestions.

<???> Dragon Ball Z

<???> Soap Opera

<Drew> That's a keeper!

<???> Survivor

<???> 007!!

<Drew> I like those two

<???> Kung Fu movie

<???> Japanese Monster Movie

<???> Pokemon!!

<Drew> Enough!! Ok, everyone, the scene is Tim is a less popular, but not a geek, boy in High School, Bit is the big bully guy, and Leena is Bit's girlfriend.

<Bit> Again with Leena and me.

<Drew> Start out normal, go!

<Tim> (He is pretending to close his locker) (Bit walks up and slams Tim's head into the lockers) Ow, you idiot, what did you do that for?!

<Bit> You're lucky it didn't hurt more. (Leena gives off one of those girlish giggles.)

<Tim> Ok, that giggle was creepy. **Buzzer**

<Drew> Gee, Leena, I didn't know you could act like such a loser when you needed to.

<Leena> (Very mad) Keep it up Drew.

<Drew> Just for that, Pokemon!

<Tim> um…………pikachu! Pi pika!

<Leena> err…………bulbasaur!!

<Bit> Marowak………… **Buzzer**

<Drew> Survivor!

<Leena> Ok, for the immunity challenge, Bit, I want you to wrestle our champion Tim, to the ground and steal his lunch money, Survivors ready? Go! (Bit and Tim start wrestling) **Buzzer**

<Drew> 007, this is going to be great.

<Leena starts humming the James Bond song>

<Tim> Q, your stupid piece of crap isn't working!! **Buzzer**

<Drew> please be careful as I make you do it as Dragon Ball Z

<Tim gets in a fighter's stance> I am prepared to fight.

<Bit> Of course you realize, you will die!

<Leena> I'll just sit here and watch. (Tim and Bit start pretending to fight)

<Tim> How can he be so fast?

<Bit> Ha Ha!!

<Tim catches him of guard and pretends to rip his heart out> **Buzzer**

<Drew> Soap opera

<Leena> Of course you realize that I can't have children now that you've killed him **Buzzer**

<Drew> We'll be right back with more Who's Line right after this.