Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Years Later ❯ Chapter 12

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

" Hey, you!" someone called from behind them. Kaori looked behind her and saw a boy coming towards them. "What is with you guys!? How can you be so mean?!" the boy said angrily.
"Haruki, why don't you mind your own business!" she snapped back at him. Kaori was starting to think that she was like the leader of there little group.
"Why should I?! This isn't right!" he yelled at her. He was just about enough of them. They did that all the time, to a lot of people. He hated bullies. He put out his hand, in front of Kaori. She took it and he brought her away form them.
"Ummm. Thank you so much,” she said blushing a bit.
He looked back at her and smiled. " Its no problem. Now, why don't you try and get yourself cleaned up. Ill wait outside if you want,” he said as he smiled.
"Oh, ok. Thanks" she answered and walked into the bathroom and cleaned up her sticky pants. She had finished and exited the bathroom and joined Haruki, her new friend. The two of them hadn't eaten lunch yet so they returned back to the cafeteria and both had lunches that they didn't like so they exchanged. Haruki had sushi (mmmmmm sushi plus Kaori was part tiger, cat...) and Kaori had a normal sandwich.
"Thanks for the sushi Haruki." Kaori said to her friend. *Ringgggg* (the bell)