Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Years Later ❯ Chapter 14

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The whole time Kaori was talking to Haruki in his mind about random things from favorite food to asking each other if they ever had a boyfriend or girl friend. Their class was over and Kaori asked for his phone number and waited for Nicole and Yuki to come and pick her up.
"Mom! Dad! I had the greatest day!" Kaori said happily.
"Yuki, can you walk her home, I have to run some errands, love ya bye!" Nicole said as she ran off and left the two of them.
"Daddy... can I ask you a question?" Kaori asked. "Yes of course," Yuki replied.
"Well its about this guy at school." Kaori reported as Yuki froze up feeling uncomfortable on the subject.
"He's really cute and I don't know if he likes me so... what should I do?" Kaori asked.
"Well uh... i-i d-don't kn-know... if," Yuki got cut off by Kaori "your rite I should take charge and ask him out! Thanks dad." Kaori said running up to her room. "Girls..." Yuki sighed. Nicole got home late and went straight to bed. Yuki was already asleep, she quietly entered the room but she still woke him up.
"Hi Yuki why are you in bed so early?" Nicole asked and looked at the time it was 8:00pm.
"Talking to our kid takes a lot out of me." Yuki explained falling back to sleep. Nicole didn't even bother to answer she just went to bed.