Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Years Later ❯ Chapter 18

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kaori went to school and went into the bus.
"I heard that its goanna take an hour or two!" Haruki said as they went off. Kaori had a bad feeling for some reason. 20 minutes or so later the driver ignored all of the signs and he bus was half off a cliff! And on top of that the bus was slipping!
"Everyone please stay calm!" the teacher said. The kids did not listen they kept swinging the bus.
"Oh no the doors are jammed!" a kid said as Kaori started sliding o the front.
"Kaori!" Haruki yelled running after her and grabbing her hand to pull her back up.
"Mom, dad, if you can hear me now please come and help," Kaori sad as the bus started to tip and was falling. At the last minute Nicole and Yuki managed to come and pull the bus up. Everyone was still shaken up as they exited the bus.
"Mom, dad you came. Thank you how did you know?" Kaori asked.
"Well, we heard you." Yuki said. "Wow!" Kaori thought as they went home, not bothering to go back to school.
"Mom, are you ok if I ask him to be my boyfriend?" Kaori asked.
"Kaori, you can do what ever makes you happy, that's all I want in life." Nicole said hugging her daughter.
"Thanks mom, I love you," Kaori said hugging her.
The end.