Fan Fiction ❯ Game Over: Childhood's End ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Standard disclaimer: I don't own Reboot. I'm not making any money. Don't bother to sue, I'm broke.

Warnings:

Rape. Non-con. Non-consensual sex. How ever you put it, a man forces himself on a girl against her wishes.

Minor. This story contains non-consensual sex with an underage individual.

Fair warning folks, this one ain't pretty, even by my standards. If you don't have a strong constitution, turn back now. That said onto the story.

Game over: Childhoods End

A purple game cube departs, leaving a dog and two kids, one a girl the other an injured boy.

The girl runs over to the fallen boy with the dog close behind.

"Enzo, are you ok?"

The boy is bleeding from a cut across his left eye.

Both of them are so engrossed in tending to the boy that neither one of them sees the large being that comes up behind them.

A swift kick knocks out the large dog before anyone can react.

AndrAIa whirls around, her trident in hand and she gets her first look at her attacker.

The attacker is a large humanoid sprite, except for the rows of sharp fangs that he's displaying while leering at the young girl.

In a low, gruntal voice he says, "Ah, fresh meat. It's been so long since I've enjoyed the pleasure of one so young and tender."

With that he backhands the girl, knocking her sprawling and the trident goes skittering across the floor.

AndrAIa's voice is quivering, "Virus?"

With a grin that is made eviler by the obvious lust in his face, the sprite nods his head.

Enzo lies forgotten on the ground as the virus closes in on AndrAIa.

She tries to scuttle away, but she just isn't fast enough.

AndrAIa tries to fight off the virus as he reaches down and grabs her by the shoulder with his left hand.

He holds up his right hand, which suddenly grow three inch long claws.

The virus still has a lustful grin on his face as he shreds the girl's shirt, exposing her flat chest. He runs the palm of his hand over her tummy as his hand continues southward. He soon reaches the hem of the young girl's scaly pants. With two swift strikes, AndrAIa is left completely nude.

The virus retracts his claws before he gently inserts a digit into the young girls' virgin slit. He presses slightly against her barrier, causing her to yelp in pain. If even possible, the grin gets even bigger, "It's been a long, long time since I broke in a virgin."

He continues to gently finger-fuck AndrAIa, while his thumb gently massages her clit.

AndrAIa groans in pleasure as these new sensations course through her young body. After a mere minute of this treatment, a feeling of pure euphoria courses through AndrAIa's body.

With little girl juice coating his hand, the large virus reaches down and undoes his zipper and pulls out his engorged cock.

AndrAIa gasps as she gets her first look at a man's penis. Although quite small, only five inches and very thin, it still seems huge to the girl.

The virus slams AndrAIa against a nearby wall, positions himself at her entrance, and violently shoves himself into her, shattering her barrier.

AndrAIa screams in agony. She screams loud enough to rouse Enzo from his enforced rest. Enzo sees what's happening, and starts to slowly crawl, barely containing his moans.

Meanwhile, the virus pulls out, until just the head of his cock is still in the girl, before he slams back in, eliciting another scream from AndrAIa.

The virus starts to massage AndrAIa's clit again as he leans his head down to suck on one of her nipples. As the virus speeds up his thrusts, the pain begins to recede, to be replaced by pleasure.

An enjoyable pressure begins to build up in her lower abdomen as the virus continues his ministrations. A few short seconds later AndrAIa explodes in the second orgasm of her young life.

Less two minutes after it began, AndrAIa feels a hot liquid shoot into her as the virus lets out a moan and drops her.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself little slut, because now that I've had my fun, I'm gonna finish you off."

He raises his right hand and extends his claws.

As he prepare to bring his claws down for a killing blow, he gets a very curious look on his face a split second before the tines of AndrAIa's lost trident emerge from his throat. As he falls, the body is directed so it doesn't fall on the injured game sprite.

AndrAIa sees Enzo holding the end of the trident. She barely recognizes her friend; his face is bloody and twisted with anger and hatred.

Enzo collapses next to AndrAIa and wraps his arms around her.

AndrAIa rests her head against Enzo's shoulder, and begins to weep.

Enzo's voice is surprisingly strong as he says, "It's ok AndrAIa. I'll protect you now."

A/N: Ok, what'd you think? Reviews do help to get new stories written.