Fan Fiction ❯ Half Demons: Raven and Dante ❯ Forward-Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Half-Demons: Raven and Dante
 
Chapter 1: Forward-Prologue
 
Forward
In the Beginning of the Underworld there were many demons and many demon gods, but one was the true God of Hell and he was Trigon. Trigon could not yet enter the human world nor did he have interest in ruling over the Underworld so he allowed Dark Emperors to reign as long as they still worshipped him and spread his name as the God of the Underworld. He would let the Emperors rule as they pleased as long as they did not openly defy him, while he stayed in his own layers of hell and searched for other parts of the galaxy he could destroy. Now Trigon was not the only god of the Underworld, but each other deity was just that and not God over the Underworld. One of these deities was Despair. He had an androgynous yet perfect body that looked as if it were made of red and golden flames with devilish wings and two horns sticking out from his head. On Earth that name struck fear into the hearts of men far and wide, and those who worshipped him were known for there terrible cruelty and sick rituals. Another Emperor was the sick and cruel Argosax. Many years later Argosax was overthrown by Mundus. Mundus' reign as Dark Emperor was the beginning of the conquest of Earth: the demons declared war on Earth and were no longer content with subjugating human beings so they began to annihilate the world of mortals. When the world looked as if it was doomed a hero arose from within the demon world. He fought for the lives and future of mankind, and this demon night did it alone. It was this lone demon who led men to victory over the demons, but victory came at a cost. Sparda defeated Mundus, and sealed the demon world with two amulets and the sword that was his namesake along with the blood of a virgin priestess. With the portal closed no demons could enter Earth, but there were still demons left on Earth from when the portal closed because the portal only closed the door between the two worlds so whatever was on each side stayed on each side of the portal. One of the demons was a minor deity named Fortinbras which looked like a giant snake with a huge mouth and a large eye on top of his head. This demon lord was later defeated, but his power was very great in fact greatest of the demons left on Earth except for Sparda. Sparda eventually died, but not before he left the world with two sons: Dante and Vergil whose mother was a mortal. Now 2000+ years later the demon world has begun to get restless. About 25 years ago Vergil, and a man named Arkham attempted to open the portal and almost succeeded, but were stopped and Vergil was assumed dead. This caused a rift and 20 years later Mundus found this rift and tried to open a portal, but he to was stopped. Even Despair and Argosax were able to open a portal, but it to was closed and Despair and Argosax were defeated. Now Trigon is ready to make his move; he now has a portal and through this portal hell will surely follow, but Sparda still has one son left and it is he who could be humanities' last hope. But he is not alone.
 
Prologue
Titans Tower