Fan Fiction ❯ In the Blood ❯ In the Blood ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: In the Blood
Author: Morganna3
Rating: PG-13/T
Genre: Psychological/Horror/Supernatural
Word Count: 116/100
Warning: Character death.
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer belongs to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and Fox. This fic is for entertainment only and no money is being made. There is no copyright infringement intended.
A/N: Inspired by Becca's Drabble Challenge: Hunger.  Also, if you ignore the first sentence in italics, it does come out to be 100 words.
A/N2: Big hugs and a huge thank you to Margot le Faye for being so understanding. The title 'In the Blood' originally belongs to one of her fics which I have read in the past and subconsciously used when titling this drabble. It is used here with her permission.
 
In the Blood
 
There is no greater pain and no greater ecstasy than that found in a vampire's kiss.

“Riley was wrong. Those vampire whores never needed him, just as I never needed him. And Spike was right. Be you Master, Fledgling, Slayer or Key it's always about the blood. We're more than happy to help that which animates the human carcass shuffle off its mortal coil.”

“You know as well as I do, Slayers seek death. Every night it consumes them. A vampire, on the other hand, craves life. And blood is life.”

She stared into empty, dead eyes. “So you tell me sister Slayer, who has it better off?  Faith the Vampire Slayer or Buffy the Vampire?”
 
~End~