Fan Fiction ❯ Kiranai Hebun-Year One ❯ Part One-The Princess Returns ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vist the Kiranai Hebun home page.

Year One-Part One

The Princess Returns

In a world, not too much different from our own, there lived five Princesses. In their hands, they held the powers of their world, Kiranai Hebun. Each represented a trait of a Princess. The power to heal, and help your people. The power to love, which a Princess must posess in order to rule fairly. Beauty, for all Princesses are considered beautiful. Pleasure, in order to please the people, so they won't turn on you. Last, enternity, for if you were a good ruler, your name will live on forever. The powers were held in 'Star Points', which all formed a pentangle star called, "The Star of Life."

When the Demoness Mushin attacked the Princesses, she destroied "The Star of Life." It was cracked into 5 segments, the Star Points, which were spread all over Kiranai Hebun. The ten guardians of the Princesses, tried to save them but when the star was broken, they each died. Mushin caused her own destruction though. It is set, that when the "Star Of life" is destroied, who ever destroys it is locked up, until the keepers of the Star are all reborn. So, the Princesses were sent to be reborn on Earth. Never to return unless Queen Ka called for them. When the Power of the Star Points begun to fail.

Ten more guardians who saw the hardships of Kirania Hebun would then be brought to guard them. But the only way the princesses would ever return is if Evil Queen Mushin returned...and this is the story of what happened when she did.

=^.^=

Queen Ka opened her eyes slowly. Afraid that the darkness which was all around her was for real. Her eyes matched the same color of the clouds, which hung out side her room. Slowly, she blinked her eyes, and looked out at the clouds. They seemed to have a grayish tint to them. More so then normal. Ka feared the worse. She rose from her bed, knowing what was about to happen.

Mushin had returned, and it was time to call upon the new guardians. To find the Princesses, and save the worlds!

=^-^=
Neko Tenshi looked up to see a tall red hair girl walking toward her. Tenshi cupped her mouth and called out to the girl. "Kouner! Come over here quickly Kouner!"

The girl sighed and quickly walked to the small girl. Tenshi quickly skipped over to her. The girl had dark red hair and brown eyes. She whore a brown leather skirt and a red mid-drift top with a snake arm bracelet on her left arm. Tenshi ran over and hugged the girl.

"Kouner! I'm so glad to see you!" Tenshi said, rubbing her head on Yachou Kouner like a cat. Kouner pushed the little girl away.

"Yes Tenshi, now please, what did you want to tell me?"

"Oh, yeah!" Tenshi smiled and pulled something from her pocket and handed it to Kouner. "It's from Queen Ka!"

Kouner quickly looked at it to see it was a bracelet with a red star on it. Kouner remembered the legend from way back in her family line about a warrior sworn to protect the princesses. Kouner knew right away.

She turned and started to walk away. "Wait Kouner!" Tenshi yelled after her. "I got one too!"

"WHAT!" Kouner yelled in shock. Tenshi smiled as she held up a bracelet that looked like Kouner's but had a green star. Kouner's jaw dropped.

"Yup! Queen Ka sent a message with it saying she thought I was ready! I'm so happy even though I have no idea what I am doing!" Tenshi then laughed.

Kouner sighed, "I'll tell you on the way."

=^.^=

Mouko Kiei watched the dark hair man from the bushes. He followed, silently. The man paid no attention. Good, maybe I can get him this time, Kiei thought with a smile. He then extended his claws from his hand guard. He smiled one more time. You're mine Urufu Akki!

Kiei got farther ahead of Urufu. He then got down and prepared to get him, jump him like he had tried to do so many times before.

Just as Kiei leapt from the bushes, Urufu stopped and Kiei hit the ground hard. Urufu smiled.

"Idiot, you know me better then that," Urufu laughed.

Kiei got to his feet. "Come on! Fight me you coward!"

"I have not reason to fight you."

"Yes you do! I am threatening to take your life...now fight!"

"What are you going to do, slice me to death with your little claws?"

"That's it! Stand there and die!"

"Fine, but you're the one who is going to pay." Kiei leapt toward Urufu. Urufu quickly stepped to the side of him. Kiei almost smashed into the ground, but flipped to his feet just in time.

Urufu smiled. "You are a fool. You think you would have learned by now."

"DIE!" Kiei yelled. He the leapt for Urufu once more. Urufu didn't move and decided to fight him this time.

Then, everything froze. Kiei inches from Urufu's face with his claws, and Urufu reaching to his side for his sword.

"What the hell!" Kiei yelled. He swiped for Urufu's face but was just out of reach.

"Mouko Kiei, Urufu Akki, come to the Kingdom of Kiranai Hebun immediately!" a voice thundered.

"Ka?" the two asked, but before they knew it, time started again and Kiei landed on top of Urufu. Urufu grunted.

"You're lucky about that Akki, or you would have had your ass beat," Kiei said, still trying to sound tough.

"Yeah right...and if you call me Akki one more time you will be the one with the beat ass!" Urufu yelled.

"AKKI! AKKI! AKKI! I PINNED AKKI!" Kiei yelled as loudly and as happily as he could. Urufu threw him to the ground and this time Kiei groaned.

"Get up, we have to get to Queen Ka," Urufu said as he turned and started to walk away.

=^.^=

"My Queen, they have arrived," a voice said from behind the blue hair queen.

"All five?" Ka asked.

"No, only four. But, you might want to come, they are all fighting."

"Of course, Urufu Akki is here with Mouko Kiei. All right, I'm coming."

Kouner stood in front of the scared Tenshi.

Tenshi's light brown hair was shaking back and fourth. Kiei smiled and showed off his fake claws.

"Ah, come here little kitty, I'm not going to hurt you," Kiei smiled.

"Get near her Kiei and your dead. She is a kid and I really don't understand why she is here. Frankly I don't understand why you are here either. It's too important of a job to give to a nut case like you!"

"Stupid bird!" Kiei yelled.

Urufu sighed and turned to see to see Queen Ka standing at the stairs.

Ka slowly made her way to the bottom. Kouner and Kiei turned toward her and bowed. Urufu bowed when she reached the bottom. Tenshi figured out what was going on and bowed as well.

"Rise my children. You have an important mission a head of you. Now, let's prepare you!"

"I already know what we are doing!" Kouner said as she raised.

"Aren't you special," Kiei said as he followed her to her feet.

"How do you know Kouner?" Tenshi asked from her side.

Kouner looked at her and laughed. "I've always known!"

Ka turned to her. "Kouner, you know that the ten of you were chosen by how your life was laid out and how you followed it. There is no way you could know your whole life."

Kouner stopped and blinked. Everyone else stopped as well. Kouner sighed, "Fine, I recognize the star bracelets from a text I read once about the Princesses."

Urufu looked at Ka. Following his gaze, Ka met him eye to eye. "Is that why we are here Ka? Has Mushin shown herself."

Ka looked to the ground. Silence filled the room. Urufu sighed as he saw Ka making a fist at her side. "Yes...I wanted to wait for Boya to get here, but I believe I shouldn't wait...."

"No need to fear! Boya is here!" a voice called out. Everyone turned to look and see a tall handsome green hair man standing in the doorway. A hand for each door on the double doors. His muscles were easily seen under his dark blue T-shirt and on his arms.

Tenshi looked up at Kouner to see that her eyes were sparkling. Tenshi looked around to see all the girls looked that way. Tenshi sighed. "I don't know what you see in him. He's just a guy."

"Neither do I," Urufu and Kiei replied at the same time. They arms crossed with stern looks on their faces.

Boya laughed as he walked over to the others. He winked at Kouner as he walked by. She giggled. He bowed as he got to Ka. "Sorry it took me so long. I was on the 2nd constellation when you called for me. I came as soon as I could."

"Rise Boya. It's all right, I was just starting to explain why I called you." Ka then looked up and around at the others. "Follow me. I'll explain everything." They all nodded.

Ka then turned and started back up the stairs. They followed her once more.

=^-^=

Kimmy played with her short purple as it flowed in the wind. Her pink eyes glowing. She looked down at the world bellow. It looked so small and so far away. The people looked at if they were ants, wondering around the ant hive. The Carnival.

So niave these people were. So Niave...

She looked over at Mark with a big smile. "This is great, don't you think? Just us, up so high. Nothing keeping us from certain death except a giant steel wheel."

Mark nodded with a smile as well. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. "It's the only time we can be together. Away from her."

Kimmy laugh and rested her head on his shoulder. "You act as if Devona is a problem. She's so stupid. So trusting. She thinks that even though we do everything together we are just good friends. I bet she has no idea what is really going on."

Mark smiled again. "You're right. She really makes the term 'Dumb blonde,' come into play." He then bent down and kissed her.

=^-^=

Devona waited silently on the bench. She was waiting for Mark and Kimmy. She had a pretty good idea of what was going on.

"How stupid do they think I am? They do everything together and expect me to not catch on?! Give me a break! That's it! It's over! I'm dumping him tonight!" She grumbled to herself. "If he ever shows up."

She leaned back on the bench and sighed. "Maybe someday I'll find the guy of my dreams. One that won't play with my heart. I highly doubt it but I can dream."

=^-^=

Urufu sighed and looked over the people that he was going to be working with for the next five years or so.

One was a small girl with short brown hair. Her green eyes were as wide and curious as a newborn kitten. She looked no older than seven. Though, she had to be to be here. Ka wouldn't give this job to such a child...would she??

Another a tall man with green hair. He was the one that all the ladies seemed to drool over. It wasn't as if Akki cared or not. He could give a shit less if girls hung all over him or not. Just as long as the guy could fight.

Urufu knew the other two well. Kouner and Kiei. Kouner was a good friend of Urufu's. He had known her for a few years now. She knew all of his troubles and why he acted the way he did.

Kiei was the one who had been trying to kill him. The medium size orange hair boy looked more like a girl than a man. Though, he was only sixteen. Still, he needed to act more mature for his age.

"Mr. Urufu?" a voice asked from behind Urufu. He turned to seem a small white hair girl standing there.

"Yes?" he asked her.

"I just wanted to wish you luck. I really think you are going to need it. Mushin is going to be hard to beat," the girl said, trying to sound as respectful as possible.

Urufu smiled. "Thanks. You're right. We are going to need all the luck we can get."

"URUFU!!!" another voice yelled. He knew it was Kouner. He looked over at her from the corner of his eye. "We are getting ready to go. COME ON!"

He looked back down at the little girl. She gave a comforting smile, bowed, and walked away.

Urufu turned and walked over to Kouner who was standing in a doorway. "You're so slow I swear! We're going to get left behind!" Kouner yelled at him.

He stopped and looked at her. He laughed a bit. "You know Kouner, no one would dare talk to me like this except you."

"That's right! Now let's go!" They walked down a long hallway to what looked like a huge grand ballroom. The room seemed to be completely made of gold with a wooden trim around the edges. Up in each of the room's vast corners were a wooden angel statue playing a Golden Horn. Kouner stood in awe of the room. Taking in all of its glory. Urufu gave a disgusted sigh and walked over to the others. Kouner realized he had gone and quickly followed him.

"You all know why you are here. It's the time of your destiny. In receiving the first Princess there is no turning back for you or for the others that will join you along the way. Are you ready for you destiny? Who is going to back down before it's too late?" Ka stated, looking at all of them. Daring them to back down.

Boya stepped forward and bowed to Ka. "With all due respect Miss, I don't think any of us have a choice. This is our destiny."

Ka smiled, "That's what I was looking for. Here." She held out her hand and in it were five coins. "These will open the gate between the two worlds. Heads will send you to the other world. Tails will keep you in the one you are in. Everything lies in the flip of a coin."

"If the coin is destined to fall one way it will, if it's not then it won't," Kiei said. Ka nodded, agreeing with him.

"Each of you take a coin and don't loose it. There are only so many. These coins were used by the original guardians. Nothing can replace them." Each of them took a coin. Examining it, remembering it's texture and shape. As well at the characters on them.

Urufu smiled. The characters were in Chinese. One side said, "Heads, to the other world." The other side said, "Tails, you remain."

"It is time. You must go now. You will only have a day to find her. Sometimes it will be easy, other times it will not. Do not waste your time," Ka told them. They all nodded.

Boya held his hand out with the coin in it. He looked at it for a second, then flipped it up into the air. "To the other world," he whispered.

=^.^=

"Devona?" a voice asked. Devona quickly sat up. She must have fallen asleep on the bench. She looked up to see her friend Rose looking down at her. Devona blushed a bit. She felt so stupid.

Rose laughed, "What are you doing?"

"I'm waiting for Mark and Kimmy. What time is it?"

"Almost eleven."

"Eleven! They were supposed to be here two hours ago! That's it! I give up!" Devona shot to her feet. Rose blinked at her in confusion. "I'm not waiting for the two love birds anymore!"

"Love...birds? What about you and Mark..." Rose asked in confusion.

"Mark thinks I'm stupid. He thinks he can pull the wool over my eyes. OH NO! Not me! Not Devona!"

"Devona...I think you've gone crazy."

Devona looked at Rose. She sighed. "I think I have too. I guess I better get home and get some sleep. Maybe that's all it is."

"I doubt it, but it's worth a try," Rose laughed. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. I'll still be working in my gaming booth."

"Ok, have fun. Night!"

"Night!"

=^.^=

"Where are we?" Tenshi asked as she wrapped her arms tightly around Boya's legs. He placed his hand lightly on Tenshi's head.

"We're on Earth. I don't know where exactly, but it's somewhere on Earth," Urufu responded.

Kiei screamed while looked at a huge machine with bars on it swinging back and forth and going upside down. "This must be some place of torture!"

Kouner's eyes were fixed on a big gray-spinning top. It slowly down to a stop and people got off laughing. "These humans are strange. That thing would surely make me sick!"

Urufu growled. "Would you two drop it! Now we've got to find the Princess. Meet back here in an hour. If she isn't here then we go looking somewhere else. We are here for a reason. Now, let's split up.

"Tenshi, you are with Boya. Kouner and Kiei, you two are together. I'll go by myself."

"Who put you in charge?!" Kiei yelled, getting in Urufu's face.

"WELL! Since no one else has a fucking clue what they are doing, then I am trying to organize this mission. DO YOU have a problem with that?!" Urufu yelled back. Kiei drew back and shook his head.

"Ok then. Let's go."

=^.^=

Devona yawned as she walked around the carnival. She seemed to have lost her way. The carnival was getting bigger every year. This year, you couldn't even get out.

"This must be a way for those Carni's to get your money. They don't let you leave!" Devona complained. She sighed and stopped at an inter-section. To the right were the swings. She didn't remember them being by the entrance. Forward were the kidding rides. She knew for a fact the exit wasn't that way. To left was the gravitron. That she remembered. She remembered walking in and riding it and almost getting sick. "ALRIGHT! I found the way. Maybe I can finally blow this popcicle stand," Devona laughed to herself.

"Would you like a popcicle?" a voice asked from behind. She turned to see a girl standing at a popcicle stand.

Devona shook her head and started to walk away. "That's not even funny..."

She turned to the left. Hopefully finding her way to the exit. Devona was truly tired of being at the carnival. All she wanted was to get home, curl up in bed, and sleep for 2 days if possible. Little did she know, she wouldn't get any sleep at all the night.

As she made it around the corner, a dark hair man came running from the other way. Devona looked up to see if just before he hit her. The man slammed into Devona hard, knocking her to the ground and him on top of her. Devona stared up at the strange man in shock. His golden yellow eyes were wide, in the same shock as her.

"Um..." Devona stuttered. She found herself lost in his eyes for a second. Shaking her head, trying to get herself out of the man's eyes, she suddenly became angry.

"Could you at least have the common curtsey to NOT run into people?!" Devona yelled at the man as loud as she could. The man got mad as well, and narrowed his eyes at her. Quickly, he rose to his feet. Leaving Devona on the ground all alone. He stood there for a second, as if pondering what he was going to do next.

He gave a small smirk and held his hand toward Devona. "Need a hand?" he asked her. Devona blushed a bit, feeling bad for yelling at him. She took his hand and he helped her to her feet.

"I'm sorry about that, but I'm in a hurry..." the man said as he began to look around.

"Oh, it's no big deal. Hot guys knock me down all the time. I MEAN!" Devona shut herself up before she embarrassed herself even more. She could already feel her face growing red. He gave her a strange look. As if he had no clue what she was talking about. "WELL! HEH.... I got to get going. I'm late already. Maybe I'll see you around some other time. BYE!" She turned and started to walk past him. Heading once more to where she believed the exit was.

Before she got past him, he reached out and grabbed her hand. She looked over at him. He was smiling at her with an evil smirk. "I can't let you get away Princess. Sorry," the man said to her.

Devona was getting scared now. Frantically, she tried to pull her hand away from him. "Let me go!" she yelled. Before she knew it, she was being carried away in the man's arms. She might have liked it if she didn't feel as if she was being kidnapped.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'll explain everything to you later," the man whispered to her. His words comforted her a bit. She still felt as if she wasn't going to see anyone she knew for a long time...

=^-^=

Kiei stuffed cotton candy in his mouth as he walked. He felt as if he were back in a festival in his kingdom. The cotton candy used to be so good.

"HEY! Kouner! Want some cotton candy?!" he asked her.

She glanced at his fingers, which were cover in what seemed to be a pink glittery jell. Around his mouth was covered in the same.

Shaking her head, she responded. "No Kiei that's ok. Really..."

"Are you sure?! It's so good. It's like eating a cloud. It melts in your mouth. Oooo. You got to try it."

"Yeah, in your mouth or on it," Kouner said under her breath.

"What?" Kiei asked. She shook her head again.

"You know, we are suppose to find the Princess. I don't think walking around and buying candy is helping any."

"You never know. She might be hungry."

"I doubt it."

"Don't worry. I'll find her! HEY!" Kiei yelled as he pointed over to a purple hair girl standing alone by a popcorn table. "POPCORN!! And a hot chick too! I bet'ca she's the Princess!"

Kouner stopped and pulled Kiei to a stop by grabbing the back of his shirt collar. He gagged as he stopped and dropped his cotton candy.

"JUST BECAUSE SHE'S HOT DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S THE PRINCESS!" Kouner yelled at him, but he was too busy whining over his fallen cotton candy.

"You made me drop it..." he cried.

"You're such a baby! I swear! NOW! You better go clean up before Urufu sees you like that."

=^.^=

Urufu sat the girl down onto the nearest bench. She slowly sat down and looked up at him. "Who are you?" she asked sternly.

Urufu looked away from her. Seeing if there were any humans near by that might hear him. He then looked back at the girl. She didn't look too happy. Though, she probably felt as if she was being kidnapped. "Urufu Akki," Urufu said to her.

"Urufu..." the girl whispered. Urufu kept his eyes on her. She looked away, as if thinking of something to say. She then turned back to him with a smile. "It's nice to meet your Mr. Akki." Urufu was about to straighten her out, but he didn't feel like yelling at her right now. He just smiled and looked away again. "Um...should I be screaming right now?? I mean, are you going to kid-nap me or something??"

Urufu shook his head. Just then, he saw Tenshi running toward him. She had a huge smile. She threw her arms around his waist. "We thought we weren't going to find you ever again!" Tenshi yelled happily. Urufu just laughed. Boya walked over to Urufu.

"Is this the Princess??" he asked. Urufu nodded.

"Princess??" the girl asked.

"Yup, you're special you know!" Tenshi yelled happily. Urufu placed his hand over Tenshi's mouth, trying to calm her down.

"We'll get more into that when we get back." Urufu whispered to Tenshi. She giggled.

"Aww, you never let me have any fun!" a voice yelled.

"Shut-up!" Kouner yelled.

They turned to see Kiei and Kouner walking back over to them.

"WOW! Who's the chick?" Kiei asked.

Kouner slapped the back of his head and he fell face first into the mud. "She would be the Princess!" Kouner yelled again.

"Oh...makes sense."

"Will you get over here so we can get back!" Boya yelled. Kouner slowly walked over. Kiei pulled himself up out of the mud. He wiped some off his face and followed Kouner's path.

They watched, as everyone around them seemed to disappear from some reason. Weather they moved back to the rides and didn't want anymore cotton candy or it was Ka's doing, they left. Tenshi let go of Urufu and held her hand toward the girl. "Let's go!" Tenshi giggled. The smaller girl pulled the girl to her feet. Urufu reached into his pocket and pulled out a coin with Chinese symbol on it. He flicked it into the air. It slowly fell to the ground. As it hit, a black cloud surrounded them. The girl got scared and started to back up. Urufu grabbed her hand and held her in her spot.

A bright light shot down through the cloud. Their out fits changed back to the they were earlier. With in no time they were back in Kiranai Hebun. Kiei gasped as he saw his old home.

"Where are we?" Kouner asked herself out loud. Tenshi squealed and wrapped her arms around Boya's legs. The bright sky that had never seen a dark storm cloud was now almost completely black. With some little shades of gray. In some spots you could see where the sun was trying to break through, but wasn't able too.

"Is this because of us?" Kiei asked.

"No, it's Mushin. She has definitely returned," Urufu replied.

"The only question is, are we in time?" Kouner replied.

They heard a gust of wind behind them and turned to see a girl with blue hair and dark eyes. They mocked the clouds in the sky.

"Queen KA!" Boya yelled.

"Mushin is too powerful. I'm too weak. I won't be able to help you like I thought I could. I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry Ka, we will destroy Mushin. We won't let her do this to our world," Urufu stated.

"I do not doubt you Akki, I know you will do your job well."

Urufu was not to happy about her calling him Akki, but he wasn't going to get on the Queen of Kiranai Hebun.

"I see you found the Princess," Ka continued with a light smile. She then walked over to the blonde girl. "Devona, the first Princess. I'm sure you don't remember the story so I will show you." Ka cupped her hands and a blue light began to glow from them. Devona covered her eyes to shield the light. "A long time ago, there were five princesses of Kirania Hebun. They controlled just about everything and were above all the protectors. Their powers were in what Princesses should have. One for love, eternity, beauty, pleasure, and healing. Their power lied in a star and each of their qualities was represented by a star point. It became know as the 'The star of life'.
"But one day, the evil queen Mushin, a rotten Demoness, came to Kirania Hebun. She wanted to take over our world in order to take over the others. The Princesses fought her and sent her to another plain, which the "Star of Life," would keep her there. Though, just before she was gone, she sent out her last bit of metal power to destroy the "Star of life". The Princesses were killed instantly.
"Their guardians tried to save them, but it was to late to save them in this life time. They would have to send them to Earth to be reborn, in a case we made need them again. The points of the star survived, with out any of ten guardians knowing and were spread across Kirania Hebun. The points of the star, which are now known as the "Star Points" (duh -_-) are the only thing which keep Mushin at bay. They now rest somewhere in Kirania Hebun. Every one thousand years, one Star Point looses it's power, when a it's Princess is reborn on Earth. When this occurs, Mushin's power begins to be released, and she returns to Kiranai Hebun. As each Star Point looses it's power, Mushin gains more. It is only a matter of time to retrieve the Princesses, so that they can use their Star Points before, another Star Points looses it's power as well. This all happens in a span of five years."

"Are you saying I am one of these Princesses??" Devona asked. Ka nodded.

"I'm not sure which one, we will know when you find the star point. It is said that only the Princess knows where it is and is the only one who can touch it."

"Well, I hate to tell, but, I don't know where it is."

"You will, your soul will guide you. Just listen to your guardians. They will lead the way." Ka then slowly disappeared. Devona watched with stunned eyes.

"Ready Princess?" Kouner asked.

"First of all, what are your names?" Devona asked.

Kouner smiled with her short red hair flowing in the breeze. "I'm Yachou Kouner. You can call me Kouner."

Tenshi walked over and waved at Devona. She green eyes glowing. "Hiya! I'm Neko Tenshi. You can call me anything you want. Most people call me Tenshi."

Devona laughed. Kiei smiled and crossed his arms. "I'm Mouko Kiei. You can call me Kiei. I am Prince from the tiger kingdom. Taking revenge for my families death." Kiei then glanced over at Urufu who looked away. Devona noticed and tried to change the subject.

"So, what's your name?" she asked the tall green hair man. He smiled

"Boya."

"That's all?"

"That's all."

Urufu looked at Devona as she looked at him, waiting for her to tell her his name. Even though he had already told her, he decieded to tell her again. "I'm Urufu Akki...."

"Let me guess, I call you Akki."

"Fine."

Everyone's eyes widened. "Hey, I'm getting better at this," Devona said with a smile. The others shook their heads.

"Come on, we got to get to the safe house before Mushin finds us here," Kouner said, trying to break everyone out of their silent stares.

They started to walk to the East. To the safe house. Which was really just a little shack. It would protect them though, until tomorrow. Then they would hit the road in search of the legendary star points, and hopefully while they were at it save both worlds...

=^.^=

NEXT: Part 2-Mushin appears