Fan Fiction ❯ Lana: Nakaian Warrior ❯ Late Night Suspicions and a sleep over ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own *inhales deeply* FushigiYuugiDigimonDragonBallZStarTrekRanma1/2Love

Hinaoranyotherremotelyrelatedanimeserieisthingies

I DO own Lana, Gannie, Second Diversia, Trinity, Zaila,

Neva, Pluto, the Naka idea, as well as the 'Travel' technique, and

anyone who takes them will be hunted down and forced to do

Neva's bidding. Arigatto!

LanaPanther

........................................

Chapter Two

It was only a few hours before the otherwise peaceful and calm atmosphere of Second Diversia was shattered by an explosion of noise. Lana, Zaila, Izzy, Neva and Trinity all ran out the front door to see what the trouble was, and stopped cold when they saw the utter chaos. There were vehicles of every kind careening about, and people yelling and shouting in panic. "What the heck?!" gasped Izzy. "QUIET!!!" Lana screamed at the top of her lungs, bringing everything to a screeching halt. "EVERYONE PARK YOUR VEHICLES OR GET OUT OF THE WAY SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN!!!" Lana ordered, eyes scanning the crowd. "Lana, you yell LOUD." Zaila complained, her ears still ringing. "Sorry Sis. Trinity, do you notice anything odd about these people?" Lana asked. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy, but Trinity took a serious look at the crowd of dozens of people. "Not all of the are 'people'?" she suggested, eyes widening. "WHAT?!" Gannie gasped, looking slightly pale. "Look! That group over there are half animal!" Izzy exclaimed. "Well, I have a plane to catch, send me a post card when this is all taken care of." Gannie said darkly, backing towards the house. "How did they all get here?" Trinity asked, looking confused. "Well, they're all guys, or as far as I can tell, so that must mean-" Lana started, but was inturupted by a voice saying cheerfully, "So that must mean Neva brought them!" "Neva!" they all exclaimed, and whipped around to face the grinning girl, who was dragging two barely concious boys behind her. "Neva! Let them go!" Trinity scolded. "Aw, these ones weren't for ME anyway, Trin. These ones are for Lana to see. They're the strongest and most 'interesting' I could find, you won't get bored with these ones." Neva said, informing Trinity and Lana. "WHAT?!" Lana exclaimed, a blush making her cheeks turn pink. "I decided to find you a boyfriend! It drives me nutty knowing you have interest only in the martial arts." she explained, depositing the boys at Lana's feet, and walking off to find more potentials. Lana looked at the others with a helpless expression. "Remeber when Neva decided to set up Gannie? Looks like it's your turn, Lan. Good luck." Trinity said, an expression of pity on her face. "Oh man, what if she tries to get Lana engaged too?" Gannie asked, grimacing at that particular memory. Zaila's eyes lit up. "Am I going to have a brother?" she asked. Lana buried her face in her hands and groaned. Izzy looked at all of them in confusion, and was about to ask what was going on, when the two boys woke up.

Apparently they were both fighters of some sort, because the first thing they did was attack. "Ka me ha me ha!!!!" "Letta shien!" It was too late by the time the two boys noticed the soon-to-be victims of their attacks were some seemingly helpless girls. "Oh KUSO! Get down!" the one with red hair yelled, but saw it was too late. Lana darted in front of her friends, throwing up a protective barrier that deflected the attacks. "You bakas!!! You could have killed us!!!" Gannie yelled at them, pulling out her mallet and knocking them both upside the head. "Hey Lana, can I keep them? They'd make good pets." Zaila aked, looking at the boys evilly. "What's going on here?!" someone in the crowd yelled, and questions began flying at the girls left and right. "This has gone on quite long enough! Lana! Send them all home! Maybe they won't remember anyway." Trinity ordered. Lana nodded once, and then jumped into the air, beginning to glow with a bright white light. "Home Launcher!!!" she cried, and white light shot from her, sending anyone it touched back to where they came from. "Ugh..." Lana moaned, as her strength left her, and she fell towards the ground, unconcious.

When Lana woke up, it was 5 a.m., according to her bedside clock. 'Thank the heavens that all those guys are gone. Now I can get back to training and not have to worry about Neva tricking me into marrying some stupid BOY from who knows where.' she thought, and swung her legs out of bed, intending to begin her training again that very second. She was walking to the door when her foot bumped into something on her floor. 'Huh?' she thought, and switched on the lights. Her four friends were alll sprawled out in sleeping bags on the floor. Lana sweatdropped. "Hey guys, wake up, what's going on? Why aren't you in your rooms?" she asked, shaking them. "Told ya we shoulda woken her up, Trin." Gannie mumbled, and pulled her pillow over her head. "We'll tell you in the morning, Lan." Trinity sighed, and went back to sleep. Zaila cut loose with a loud snore, and Neva started talking in her sleep about 'Visa'. Lana sighed, and shut the lights back off, leaving the room quietly. 'Wonder if something happened to their rooms? Might as well check while I'm up.' she thought, and walked down the hall towards the other rooms.

'Might as well check Trin's room first.' she thought, and made a left after going down some stairs. Lana reached for the door knob, but froze when she heard something move inside the room. 'What?' She was about to go in, when she also heard sounds coming from Neva'a and Gannie's rooms, something typing on a keyboard, and soft notes on a flute. 'Oh God, there's someone in the house besides US.' Lana ground her teeth, debating what it could be. 'Oh shoot, did some of those guys stay behind?!' she suddenly thought, and looked from door to door, wondering what to do. Lana finally sighed, and thought, 'When all else is crazy, go break a few boards.' and walked outside, deciding to wait for breakfast to ask all her questions.