Fan Fiction ❯ Letters of Love:A Beast Boy and Raven Lemon ❯ Reactions, and Love Rules ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
All right everybody here it is the fourth and final chapter of "The Letters of Love." I thank everybody who reviewed and encouraged me to write this fic and of course I'd like to thank the people who reviewed "My Special Star" to, sigh it's been such a great run with this series. Why this show of emotions you ask, why this could be the end of my Teen titans lemon career. Shhyeah right, as if! Trust me dudes my teen titans lemons won't be over for a long ass time. I've got up to four lemons I'm working on that will be up a.s.a.p., or as close to a.s.a.p. as it gets, remember I'm only human. Well speaking of endings
this could possibly end this little trilogy that I've been writing, or is it. I don't know I've only got an idea, how's this sound, Robin, Starfire, and Beast Boy, Raven are having a little dispute over which couple has better sex, so they decide to have a little competition to find out who is better. The contest consists of these events, which boy can last the longest through a jerk-off from their girl, and who can last through the longest blow job. Then it's which girl can last through the longest finger fuck, and muff diving. And finally which couple can last through the longest boy in control fuck, and girl in control fuck. How does it sound, if you think I should stick with it or you have some ideas drop me a line. And if you don't like it, how about a show where I redecorate closet homosexual celebrities homes, it'd be called "While You We're Outed" I'd watch it. Anyway I'm done talking and flinging bull shit, a thousand monkeys on a thousand type writers get going! (j/k)
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4-Reactions, and Love Rules!! (personally I think love sucks balls)

[next morning, 2:00]
The next morning after Raven and Beast Boys night of love making Robin is knocking on the door of Ravens room, annoyed immensely that she was sleeping in way late especially since they all had plans to do a special training session. He banged ferociously "hey Raven what’s the deal, wake up we've got training today!" Starfire and Cyborg walked up "we checked in Beast Boys room, he wasn't there" said Cyborg. "Yes this is most perplexing" said Starfire "Raven is normally awake at 7:00 and Beast Boy is usually up at 12:00 and now it is 2:00 p.m. Do you suppose they both left?" Robin said "nah, both of them wouldn't leave without at least leaving a note or something. I'm gonna check in Ravens room and see what’s going on." Cyborg rubbed his chin "hmm you know this seems really familiar..." they all paused and thought about the situation (read My Special Star ch.3 and you'll get what I'm talking about) Robin shook his head "no friggin way! Beast Boy and Raven they couldn't be anymore of an odd couple." Starfire nodded "I must conquer, Beast Boy and Raven do not share very many interests and they are both very different." (I know OOC, Starfire always stays on the positive side of things) "Just a thought" said Cyborg, shrugging his shoulders.


Robin pressed a few buttons on a key pad near the door and then started to press more buttons. He said as he pressed them in a rhythm "hey check this out, the lyrics to 'Funky Town'" He presses the buttons more "he he get yourself down to funky town.....why the hell am I doing this?" Cyborg said "who knows ask that freak of a writer" (hey shut up metal man) "Make me crack head" (crack head huh? Well I guess you won't be starring in the next fic. And you were gonna get laid to) Cyborg frantically pleaded "oh wait I'm just kidding I can still get some pussy can't I?" (Fuck no, what are you kidding me? I wouldn't write a fic about you even if....even if I was drug up to the White House, had a rope tied around my neck, shot at, fall over the edge, hang myself, then have gasoline and a match thrown on me, then pissed on when I turned to ash. My favorite way to kill somebody) "well fine" said Cyborg crossing his arms angrily. Starfire said "please no more mean talking, now Mr. Writer why did you have Robin do that song?" (Dunno, sounded pretty funny while I was thinking about it. Oh and Starfire I need to talk to you about your roles in my next few Robin/Starfire fics, and a top secret one I've got) Starfire said "ok Mr. Writer I will be there as soon as we finish this story" "Can we at least get back to it" said Robin. (Oh right, sorry viewers for the inconvenience. This was supposed to be funny by the way)


Robin pressed a couple random buttons on the keypad and the huge metal door swung open, the three walked in and they stopped, stunned as if they were shot by a Tommy gun. The one thing they thought they would never ever see, Beast Boy and Raven...sleeping together. The bedding was pushed to the bottom-right corner with Beast Boy spread out like a star and his arm draped over Ravens neck, and Raven was lolled soundly with her head on his chest and her arm around his neck, both their bodies glistened in what looked like a combination of sweat and cum as the sun light shown down on them, beside the two of them sleeping together the whole run was in total disarray, things were knocked over and all over the floor. Robin, Cyborgs, and Starfires eyes were wide as plates and there jaws were hung down to the floor. Cyborg stammered "w..w.w...w...w..what the fuck?" Robin said "this is unbelievable, am I seeing things?" Starfire said "I am uncertain whether this is reality or it is not I would have never expected an event like this." "Me neither" said Robin "Beast Boy and Raven having sex, it could never happen." "Uhh do you think we should wake them" said Cyborg, still in a stunned daze. Starfire said "no, they allowed Robin and I to rest when they found out we had sex. We should give them the same courtesy." Robin nodded "Stars right, lets go." They closed the door and walked out, allowing their love struck friends to slumber longer.


[an hour later]
Ravens eyes flickered open as the sun beat down on her face, she looked up and saw Beast Boy in his usual dead, zombified look. She smiled at his incredibly stupid expression. She looked over at the alarm clock on the night stand next to her bed. She went wide eyed and was in shock "3:00" she thought "how could we have slept that late" she nudged Beast Boys shoulder and said "Beast Boy, Beast Boy wake up it's three in the afternoon!" He yawned and sucked up some slobber "just five more minutes" he rolled over on his side. Raven grumbled and waved her hand, Beast Boy became incased in a black bubble and his body floated off the bed and dropped to the floor with an enormous thud. He sat up and drowsily rubbed his eyes "w..what is it? Morning already?" Raven grabbed her alarm and jammed it in front of his face "take a look" He saw what time it read and screamed and started running around the room crazily, naked. He screamed "gahh its so late we slept in! The guys'll wig out when they found out or if they find out what we did! Ahh man we are in deep shit! Raven huffed in embarrassment and flicked her finger, and Beast Boys feet were surrounded in the black and white bubble. He stopped and nearly fell on his face when Raven flicked her finger again and his head became encased in the bubble and he slowly rose back up. He said "he he thanks." Raven nodded "no problem. Beast Boy you have to calm down, there's a way nobody has to find out about this." He smirked and said "why, you ashamed of it?" Raven shook her head "no I'm not it's just the others would be on our ass if they found out we had sex." He said "yeah right, Cyborg'll never leave me alone if he found out." "Exactly so go back to your room, wash yourself and put some clothes on while I fix my room" "Right" said Beast Boy as he turned into a mongoose and scampered out the door. Raven chuckled and used her mind to get her room back in order and everything put away. After about five minutes of mental cleaning she took a shower and got her suit on and her cloak and was ready to start the day, or what was left of it anyway.


She exited her room and walked down the hall to Beast Boys room, she knocked on the door and said "Beast Boy are you dressed yet" He responded "just got out of the shower, come on in." She opened the door and walked in, clearing a path of the garbage and crap for herself she sat in a chair and sat as he came out of the shower, wrapped in a single towel. He said "just give me a second while I get my duds. He dropped his towel and went over to a very dusty and dirty looking dresser with clothes draping out every which way and he started searching for a clean uniform. Raven got a look at his naked body and thought "hmmm nice ass" Beast Boy pulled out a clean uniform and he noticed things in his room were being cleaned up, straightened out, and put away, he quickly knew what the source was and asked "yo Raven, do you think you could quit messing up my room?" She came out of her trance and said "what, messing it up, if anything I'm cleaning it for you!" He responded "well I like it messy", Raven rose up "and to think you’re the man I slept with..." she started walking out, leaving a stunned Beast Boy in the room. He chased after her saying "dude that’s not cool." He caught up with her as they were walking down the hall to the living r and said "well who’s the guy who made you beg?" Raven snapped back "hey I didn't beg ok?!" Beast Boy said "ha you practically cried, you begged me to make you cum." "I did not" "Oh please you were whining like a little baby" "oh...oh yeah well who was the one who looked like he was having a heart attack when I was giving him a blow job?" Beast Boy couldn't find a come back "well I...who was the one who made you blow so much cum, it could have flooded the whole tower huh?" Raven responded "touche Beast Boy, touche" he asked, not knowing what that meant "what?" Raven sighed at his ignorance and said "I love you but you are so illiterate" Assuming he also knew what that meant, Beast Boy said "hey I'm not stupid" "I never said you were" "you said I was a bunch of times before" "I said it but I never meant it." beast Boy stopped and asked "huh, you mean all that bad stuff you said about me was...." she stopped and put her hands on his shoulders "a joke? Of course it was." She kissed him on the forehead and said "I always loved you and don't ever forget that" Beast Boy leapt for joy "whoopie, might as well start calling me Beast Man now, 'cause I got a lady!" He then ran past her and out into the living room. Raven chuckled and said "he may be a doof but I have to admit he's infectious."


Raven continued walking and eventually got into the living room where she was met with the assusing look of her teammates and the confused look on Beast Boy. She asked "whats going on here" Beast Boy said "I don't know, I just got out here and they were stareing at me." Robin got up from the couch he was sitting on and said "guys we all need to have a serious talk" "'bout what" said Beast Boy. Starfire walked up and said "about the image we witnessed this morning" Raven said, crossing her arms "what the hell are you all talking about?" Cyborg said "this'll drag on forever! We all saw you two sleepin' with each other today. There I just saved us three minutes of aggravation. (and that goes for all of you to) Beast Boy and Raven gasped, they were both pale as ghosts (well I guess Raven's already as pale as a ghost. Thats another thing, anybody noticed that Raven doesn't have a nose) Raven asked Beast Boy tekepathically "how did they find out?" Beast Boy panicked mentally "ahh what are you doing in my head, how come I can here you talk?" she said, irritated "I'm a phychic, telekinesis? That doesn't matter hoiw do you think they found out?" "Probably same way we found out about Robin and Star, they walked in on us." "Do you...think we should tell them" "yeah we'd be better off not being like closet homos." "Ok we'll do it."


The two lovers grabbed each others hands and took a deep breath, Beast Boy said "all right guys ya got us, yeah we did fuck but who cares. Star and Robin did." Raven nodded "yes we did it because I love Beast Boy" "and I love Raven" they faced each other and passionately kissed. The titans cheered and embrassed their friends newfound relationship, Starfire said happily "come friends, in honor of Beast Boy and Ravens I shall prepare the Feast of Love and Affection" and with that she dashed into the kitchen followed by Cyborg and an extremely happy Raven. Robin and Beast Boy walked at a medium pace, talking ot each other. Robin said "I gotta hand it to ya Beast, you did the impossible. You busted down the emotional barrier she built and you made her happy. How'd you do it?" "The letters of love man" he replied "the letters of love." With that they went into the kitchen and ate a fine lunch prepared by Starfire. And since that day Beast Boy and Raven continued to further deepen their relationship, spending time together, sharing things, fighting evil together, protecting each other, and of course having sex regularly. They had even had a sex competition once with Robin and Starfire. (if I'm gonna write about, might as well mention it) Their love stayed strong throughout their entire lives.


[The E...(as if. Shhyeah right, as if I'd end the fic like that. Fast forward to about five or so years later)]
"Do you Beast Dude umm... what is your last name" asked the preacher. "Dude" replied Beast Boy "Beast Dude, I'm Beast Dude Beast Dude." (why wouldn't he change his name, hes not a boy anymore. But I wouldn't call him man, who'd want to be called Beast Man all the time. So I borrowed the name from my action fic "Junior titans") "Umm of course, do you Beast Dude take Raven to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, 'till death do you part?" finally after so many years of waiting Beast B...Beast Dude and Raven were finally getting married, they were currently in the biggest church in Jump City, the exact one where Robin and Starfire had their wedding (see "My Special Star") with all their friends and family which was just about all the people from Robin and Starfires wedding. (I'm not gonna say the guest list) "Yup, I do" said Beast Dude, he was dressed in a jet black tuxedo, still with his unkempt hair style, grey belt, and boots with the bear prints on the bottom. The preist nodded "good, and do you Raven take Beast Dude to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, 'till death do you part?" Raven nodded, she wore a white costume similar to her normal uniform and a hooded cape similar to her regular one but white, (like the Super Raven from "nevermore") but with the hood down, exposing her face which still looked kind of the same from when she was young, she also had a ring on her ring on her right finger,a beautiful golden ring with a considerably large amethist in the middle, and her yellow belt with the little Raven emblems. She nodded and smiled happily "I do." "Thats good enough for me, I now pronounce you...." Beast Dude said "wait hold on a sec, Raven I have something for you.


He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out two folded pieces of paper, brown and yellow from age, and torn in seperate places. Everybody in the church listened intently, wondering what this could be. raven accepted the two papers from Beast Dude and opened them up. She could barely make out what they said but recognized the handwriting of both, they were his and hers. She asked "Beast Dude what are these?"
He replied with a wide smile "you don't remember those are the letters we wrote to each other." She looked at him confused "aww come on I wrote mine when I came into my room to tell you I love you, and you wrote that one to me when I was sad, thinkin' that you hated me." Don't you remember it was the letters that brought us together, the letters....of love" Ravens eyes teared up, suddenly remembering them, she lunged forword and hugged him. She cried "oh Beast Dude I can't believe you kept these after five years!" Raven rested her neck on his shoulder, crieing in joy. Beast Boy returned her hug and said "why not? Afterall they're what brought us together." They looked into each others eyes and Raven smiled and said "kiss me you lunk head." He leaned down and kissed her on her sweet lips, everybody in the church cheered and clapped for joy as the two kissed, forming a new and special bond that could never be broken (unless they got pissed and had a divorce)and it was all thanks to the letter of love.


[The True End]
[About three years afterword Beast Boy and Raven got a divorce and Raven got raped by that creepy dude from the heavy metal band "Danzig"..........ha ha j/k. They as well as Robin and Starfire continued to have a happy and successful relation throughout their entire lives and that is the end of this story as well as this series.......or is it]


------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------
Well I'm finally done, hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry it took so long to get the chapters up, normally I work my ass off but this time I was being lazy he he ^__^'. Well anyway if you want me to continue with the third part of this series drop me a line. As always this is HyperSonicAdam2 the video game/lemon king saying wipe that fuckin' smirk off your face and wipe your fuckin' keyboard