Fan Fiction ❯ Of Foxes, Dragons, and Freaks of Nature ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

StraitJacket: Alright people, this is the first fic presented to you by us, Psycho Sisters Inc. Issues is actually the person writing this. I have strict orders not to tamper with the content of any chapter of this story. I just get them and post. Kitty, Abner, and Tulsa will surely have stories to post be the beginning of our next school year, and Kitty's actually buckled down and written a few lemons in other stuff... Oh crap I got off track again! Er.. Here's the first chapter of Issues' " Of Foxes, Dragons and Freaks of Nature".
 
 
Hi this is my first fanfic. It is co authored by StraitJacket. She is my best friend ever. Neither of us are quite right in the head. Anyway thank you for reading this fic. On with the chapter.

Of Dragons, Foxes, and Freaks of Nature
Disclaimer: it ain't ours Dammit well the girls are but nothin' else (crap I hate copyrights).
 
Chapter 1


Seven girls are watching the clock. It is the last homeroom before school is out for summer vacation (A/N Their homeroom is at the end of the day just like mine and StraitJacket's.).

All mentally counting down til the bell rings.
 
Ten ...Nine ...Eight ...Seven ...Six ...Five ...Four ...Three ...Two ...One... The bell rang and a loud cheer erupted. Everyone grabbed their stuff and ran for the door. They made it out without the teacher stopping them unlike some of the others.
 
They all started laughing and cheering. One of them, a tall girl with dirty blonde hair, slightly tanned skin and hazel eyes stopped laughing.

"You want to come to my place?" She asked her friends. They all looked
at her funny.

"And do what, Chelsea?" A girl with short blonde hair, light skin, and blue eyes asked.

"Watch Return of the King, Brittany. Derdager." Chelsea said.

"Chel, we've watched it a million times." A girl with long dark brown hair, pale skin, and blue-grey eyes said.

"I know Sara. But I wanna see Orlando Bloom." Chel said. This time more aggravated.

"Chelsea you're never going to meet him. What's the point?" A girl with shoulder length blonde hair, light skin, and blue eyes said.

"Will you cut the crap? Listen Jessica. You need to start dreaming and stop thinking about him." A collective shudder went around the group. Him was Jessica's ex. A complete freak.

"Ty, you sleeping over tonight?" Britt asked a girl with dirty blonde hair, a slight tan and light green eyes. She was a little on the chubby side.

"Yeah I'll be there." Ty replied.

"Court. What 'bout you?" She asked a girl with long dirty blonde hair, light skin, and blue green eyes.

"Yeah."

"Athena?" She asked turning to a short Hispanic girl with chin length hair.

"Sure."

"Do you hear something?" Sara asked. A rumbling sound was heard and the earth started shaking. Everything went black and they knew no more.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

It was short and crappy I'm trying. StraitJacket wasn't around for this.


Thank you for reading my pathetic attempt at the start of my story.


***Issues***
 
StraitJacket: That's the end of the first chapter. Issues and I would like to point out that this was purely written for fun, and we (more like Issues) wrote this about two or three years ago when we were in eighth grade. We hope you like it, please review!
 
-Psycho Sisters Inc.
Bottom of Form 1