Fan Fiction ❯ Of Foxes, Dragons, and Freaks of Nature ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Issues: Are you alright now?
 
StraitJacket: Eh, I guess.... At least I'm not twitching anymore.
 
Issues: Or foaming at the mouth.
 
StraitJacket: *glares* the readers didn't need to know that...
 
Issues: Whatever, go away and read your porn.
 
StraitJacket: *eye twitch* IT AIN'T PORN, DAMMIT! *Grins evilly* It's citrusie-goodness. *Wanders off*
 
Issues: Ignore her. She's a pervert. Um, well, here's the third chapter! ^_^
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(^_^)
 
Ok. I finally updated. Thanks to those who have read this,
 
Disclaimer: it ain't mine, blahblahblah, you know the drill.
 
 
Chapter three
 
Aragorn and the others soon arrived in Rivendell. The members of the council of Elrond (*cougholdgeezercough*) soon arrived. Doragon and the female Hobbits attempted (keyword) to glomp (Tackle hug for you stupid people reading this *coughTulsacough*) the elf maiden (who do you think?), missing as she sidestepped them. She looked down at the semi-insane bags of bones that had made some attempt to `kill her `or something.
 
"Can I help you? You seem confused. Who are you looking for?" The she-elf said as she looked down on them, and watched as though they were under a microscope.
 
"Chelsea?" Doragon asked. The elf paled.
 
"What did you call me?"
 
"Chel, it's me Sara. Your semi-insane friend." Almost pleading in a way, it sounded like when she spoke. The Elf maiden smiled and reached down gripping her friend's hand, pulling her out of the pile of Hobbits.
 
"Semi-insane? You are insane." Doragon smiled and tried to squeeze the life out of her. "Sara… I… Need… To… Breathe…" The Elf maiden managed to choke out. The Elf took deep breaths when Doragon released her. Aragorn and Legolas walked to them.
 
"Heru Elrond mermea a' ere lle." <Lord Elrond wishes to see you.> Legolas said to Chelsea.
 
"Heru Elrond lii…" <Lord Elrond can…> She was cut off as
 
"Meaelyne!" Legolas flinched as Elrond's voice sounded.
 
"Sir?" She said sweetly, looking up at the porch where the Elf stood.
 
"Mau de sinome sii!" <Come up here now!> Elrond commanded.
 
"Oh crap." Chelsea muttered. Legolas snickered and Chelsea/Meaelyne smacked him upside the head.
 
"Just for that you have to go with me." She muttered. Closing her eyes, it looked as though she was trying to remember something stored in the back of her mind, but that was not the case as a strong gust of wind came up and lifted the elves into the air. She grabbed Legolas' arm, dumping him unceremoniously on his butt.
 
"I need Doragon too." Elrond murmured absently, lost in his thoughts. Meaelyne started grumbling under her breath as she flew back down.
 
"Elrond wants you too." She said grabbing the girl by the hair and pulling her into the air (oh that rhymed).
 
"Not the hair!" Doragon shrieked.
 
"Oh shut up…" The elf maiden muttered. (Jeez somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bread).
 
"I don't *oof* want to." She said talking to the dirt as she was currently lying face down on the ground. The Elf snickered as her friend got up spitting dirt out of her mouth. Elrond and Legolas stood there and watched as the girls bickered back and forth before looking at the Elf Lord (* Elrond for you morons out there (*coughJessanacough*)
 
"Havo dad." <Sit down> Elrond said pointing to chairs that had been ignored up `til now.
 
Doragon sat down in one of the four chairs. A wind started to kick up, Doragon saw Meaelyne lifted into a sitting position. Doragon looked stunned.
 
"How did you do that?" She asked.
 
"I'm some sort of elemental person… Though I haven't gotten the hang of it yet. I'm only used to water,
earth, and wind." The She-Elf muttered eyes half lidded in concentration. After another thirty seconds Doragon got bored.
 
Sara got a mischievous and evil glint in her eye and crept up on the distracted she-elf. Exhaling slowly, then she suddenly inhaled through her vocal chords, letting out a God-awful, animalistic scream, causing Meaelyne to lose her concentration. Meaelyne fell. If it hadn't been for Legolas catching her, she would have landed anti-gracefully on the ground.
 
"Diola lle." <Thank you> She said quietly to Legolas before sending a death glare at Doragon, she stood up straight, and looked at Elrond.
 
"Can we please get started?" Elrond asked. "Aragorn will be joining us in a moment. He is looking after your horses and belongings." Legolas nodded mutely, Meaelyne stared off into space, and Doragon started talking.
 
"How did I end up in Middle Earth? Why am I here? Who are you? No… Wait… Stupid question… You're Elrond… Duh. Anyway, why am I surrounded by short people and freaks with pointy ears? ("Hey!" Meaelyne shouted.) Is for horses. Why is Chel Elemental? And what does she mean she is only used to water, earth, and wind? And how come I can do this?" She said all of this on one breath, finishing by raising her hand like she was going to throw a baseball. A dark cloud appeared around her hand, forming into the shape of a dagger.
 
The shape solidified into a real dagger, silver with strange writing on it.
 
Doragon threw the shining dagger at the wall, though her aim was a bit off, it dematerialized right before it hit Aragorn.
 
"I wish you would refrain from doing that!" Aragorn muttered angrily.
 
"I wasn't trying to hit you!" Doragon shouted, her Texas accent becoming more obvious as she became angrier.
 
"First you land on my head and now you keep trying to murder me!" Aragorn shouting as Meaelyne stood stunned, as she had not expected an outburst like that out of him. A few minutes later however, Meaelyne's patience was gone.
 
"SHUT UP!" She shouted louder than the two of them combined. "I'VE SEEN FOUR-YEAR-OLDS ACT MORE MATURE THAN YOU TWO! YOU NEED TO GROW UP!!! ELROND HAS SPENT THE LAST TWENTY MINUTES TRYING TO TALK TO US! BUT NOOO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR ARAGORN!! THEN HE FINALLY GETS HERE AND YOU TWO START FIGHTING LIKE AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE!!!!! WILL YOU STOP ACTING LIKE TWO-YEAR-OLDS AND PAY ATTENTION?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
 
"NO!!!" The "old married couple" shouted together, and then went back to arguing. The She-Elf's dark eyes turned green and vines shot out of the ground, pulling Aragorn and Doragon into the chairs pinning them there until she released them.
 
"Stay there or I'll hit you so hard you'll ancestors will feel it. Right up until Elendil, Aragorn."
 
Obviously she was mad seeing as how she used Elendil against him. She began pacing, muttering under her breath. She eventually stopped muttering but kept pacing occasionally glancing at Elrond who finally started talking.
 
"Three thousand years ago…" He was cut off as Meaelyne spoke.
 
"Can we keep this short sweet and to the point?" She asked.
 
"Don't ask what it means. Just continue." Legolas muttered. Result: getting slapped up the back of his head.
 
"I should have expected this." Elrond muttered to himself.
 
"Expected what?" Doragon asked.
 
"Our personality change…" Meaelyne said. "I mean think about it. I was probably all grace and poise. And you were probably some kind of Shadow Mage." Aragorn froze.
 
"Shadow Mage. But there is only one Shadow Mage. The Shadow Mage of Mordor (dun dun dun Cheesy huh?). There no possible way that this child is or could be the Mage." Aragorn said, shaken at the thought.
 
"Why can't I be the Mage?" Doragon asked sharply in the kind of tone that said `Wrong answer and you will learn the meaning of true pain!'
 
"The Mage is said to be the foulest and most evil creature other than Sauron himself in Mordor. Yet she sits before you. Obviously not foul ("most days…" Meaelyne muttered, Doragon's eye twitched at that comment) and certainly not evil enough to be the heir of Sauron." Elrond said placidly, watching the reactions of the young ones before him.
 
Meaelyne was staring off into space, letting it all sink in. Doragon was muttering to herself, rather crazily I might add. Aragorn was watching Doragon with a wondering look on his face as if enchanted, and Legolas sat forward.
 
"So why isn't she leaping at us murder in her eyes?" he asked Elrond smiled and said,
 
"Meaelyne."
 
"Why do I always have something to do with it?" The Elf Maiden muttered.
 
"Your friendship with Doragon kept her from becoming dark. Doragon may have dark powers but her heart is not evil, thanks to your purity my dear Enchantress." Elrond answered.
 
"Why does everyone call me that? What is the deal with me being the Enchantress? How come I'm the stupid Enchantress?" Meaelyne muttered angrily.
 
"I cannot answer all questions; however you will get your answers… Eventually." Elrond said quietly.
 
"Can I ask one more question?" Elrond nodded and she continued, "Why am I betrothed to Bleach Boy over there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" She shouted, pointing to Legolas.
 
Doragon put a hand over her mouth, closed her eyes, and her shoulders started shaking.
 
"Shut it Sara!!!" the infuriated She-Elf yelled.
 
"She's not doing anything." Aragorn said.
 
"She's laughing you moron!" Meaelyne said loudly, not shouting but still loud.
 
"Leavedageave himdagim adaga lonedagone!!!" {Leave him alone!} Doragon muttered.
 
"Nodago…Wait… Youdagou likedagike himdagim!" {No…wait…you like him!} Meaelyne said, near laughter.
 
"Dodago notdagot!" {Do not!} Doragon shouted.
 
"Yeah huh!"
 
"NUH UH!"
 
"YEAH HUH!!!"
 
"NUH UH!!!"
 
"Shut up!!!!" Aragorn, Elrond, and Legolas shouted at the same time.
 
"And don't speak in that language!" Aragorn added.
 
"You wanna try and make us?!" Doragon sneered, revealing rather sharp looking teeth.
 
"May I continue?" Elrond grumbled.
 
"Please do just keep Aragorn quiet or I will…" Meaelyne let the threat trail off as Elrond started speaking.
 
"Three thousand Years ago, your mothers were the best of friends. That is how you came to know each other. Your mother Doragon was the Chosen Heir of the Dark Lord Sauron, however she did not wish for that life. She escaped once fleeing to Gondor, there she fell in love. When word of this came back to Sauron, he was furious. Eventually your mother married the man. You see, whilst he did not love her, Sauron was obsessed with her. Sauron was never told about you who was born a week before the final battle. Your mother had married the Son of the Steward." Elrond said.
 
"Why was Sauron concerned about his heir marrying the Son of the Steward?" Meaelyne asked.
 
"Sauron was trying to take over the free world, so his heir married into power was not a good for him as he told her his plans, which is how we were able to counter his attacks so efficiently." Elrond was silent
while Doragon let that sink in.
 
"How did our mothers meet? Where did my mother come from?" Meaelyne asked quietly.
 
"Your mother was an elf from the Far East. Her race left their homes when Sauron started to infiltrate their lands. They became travelers, out of all Elves the most in tune with the Elements. They formed into separate bands the Largest being the one with the royal family. Your mother was the princess. Soon after they separated, your mother's group was attacked by orcs. Almost everyone was slain. If not for the mercy of Doragon's mother you would not be sitting here. She gave them enough strength to make it here. We managed to get your grandfather's story before he passed on three day's after arriving here. Your mother didn't speak for almost two months after her father passed on. The shock of losing everything except her title came down on her hard. She started talking enough to get me to send messengers out, telling the other troops what had happened and where she was. While here she fell in love with an elf lord. They married and had you. This of course was soon after the First War with Sauron. You are if my memory serves ninety-seven years younger than Legolas. How old are you again?" Elrond finished.
 
"Two thousand nine hundred ninety one." Legolas said clearly not interested. "Which would make her two thousand nine hundred four.
 
"Yes that's right." The Ancient Elf Lord murmured absently. "Yes Meaelyne you can go see your friends now!" Meaelyne and Doragon took one at each other, and then bolted for the exit. Aragorn and Legolas just sat there.
 
"So you're going to be married… to the devil in the form of a She-Elf." Aragorn said with restrained laughter.
 
"Don't remind me." Legolas said getting up. "If you need me I'll be keeping Lynne from setting elves on fire."
 
"Lynne? Fire?" Aragorn questioned.
 
"She wants people to call her Lynne, she says Meaelyne is annoying. And she doesn't have control over all of her powers so back in Mirkwood we had an interesting incident involving a She-Elf and Lynne's bad temper. Let's just say the she elf in question now cannot come out her room until all her hair grows back." Legolas left.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*(^_^)*
 
I hope you enjoyed. Next is the Council of Elrond.
 
***Issues***
 
 
Issues: Well, that's chapter three. You got to know all the stuff about Doragon and Meaelyne... And I showed more of StraitJacket's(Doragons') and my(Meaelyne's) personalities. *hears a crash and winces* SARA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
 
StraitJacket: Nuttin'! I was tryin' to kill a Black widow... *looks to readers. * Before we forget again, Issues lives in Iowa and the rest of Psycho Sisters Inc. lives in Texas. I'm the only one that actually knows Issues cuz we met when we lived in California...
 
Issues: Basically, what SJ's trying to say is: The only way she and I can communicate is through email and the telephone. So it's sort of hard for me to write the chapters; then we bicker over her editing; then she posts it.
 
StraitJacket: But of course, that's pretty much all I'm good for. ^_^
 
Issues: *rolls eyes* Shut up Sara. Next Chapter is the Council of Elrond!
 
StraitJacket: Sounds important...
 
Issues: Well if you ever watched the movies or read the books you know *glares at her insane friend*
 
StraitJacket: *laughs nervously* Sorry, but they put me to sleep...
 
Issues: well, when I fly down to Texas, you're watching the extended DVDs!
 
StraitJacket: You gotta load me up on caffeine, first! ^_^ See you guys in the next chapter!
 
 
-Psycho Sisters Inc.