Fan Fiction ❯ Of Foxes, Dragons, and Freaks of Nature ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Issues: Well, we're back!
 
StraitJacket: That was amazingly fast… how the hell'd you get this to me that quick?
 
Issues: Well, I'd kinda been typing it since I sent you the first four chapters
 
StraitJacket: So that means a long damn wait for the next one, right?
 
Issues: I really don't know, SJ
 
StraitJacket: *sighs * Why'd I have to wake up at 4:30 this morning? *Slumps down further in her chair *
 
Issues: Well, go back to bed then.
 
StraitJacket: Can't… I'll just read that new Harry Potter book… *Smirks * Or I could try to read my lord of the rings books… Those'll put me to sleep.
 
Issues: *Bonks Sara on head with a frying pan * DAMMIT, SARA!!! You promised me you would do that anymore. That's it! You're gonna have dwarf babies!
 
StraitJacket: ACK! *Grovels at Issues' feet * No, don't! Anything but the hairy thing!!! I'm sorry! I'm just tired! I wasn't thinking!
 
Issues: *Sighs * Fine, wait… *eye twitch. * Did you just apologize?
 
StraitJacket: Amazin' iddn't it? *Turns to readers * well, thanks so much for reading so far…
 
Issues: *Breaks out of the stupor * Yeah, um, assorted and expensive sweets for all!
 
StraitJacket: Please review, it would do us good.
 
Issues: Please enjoy!
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN IT!!!! I own the girls. K!
 
I just finished Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. Hooooooh wow!!!
 
Thanx to everyone who's read so far, oh yeah, I changed the elf lingo thing. Anything like ~* insert text *~ is elfish. On with the fic!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***
 
Chapter Five
 
 
 
~* “Why must those girls go? They do not understand the danger!” *~ Aragorn said to Elrond.
 
~* “Wrong, Aragorn!” *~ Elrond replied. ~* ” They understand the danger better than you do! Meaelyne and Doragon know exactly what will happen to the males of the Fellowship, but the girl's they know not. In the world we recently arrived from, we were simply a set of books and what they called movies. Ask her what they are. Those women know our fate, Aragorn. Do not underestimate them.” *~ Elrond said, turning to leave.
 
~* “It's hard not to.” *~ Aragorn muttered, causing the elf lord's lip to twitch for a moment, like he was going to smile.
 
 
 
~Hobbits~
 
“I honestly don't think you girls should go.” Frodo said as they were packing in his room, talking and joking.
 
“We're going whether you like it or not. You can't stop us.” Rei grumbled looking through her pack to make sure she had everything she needed for the journey. Which was important as they were leaving the next day. Taraya watched the two argue, then turned to look at Jessana, who was staring hard at her book yet it was obvious she was not reading, more like listening really hard to the jokes Merry and Pippin were telling Xandria, who was in fits of laughter.
 
“Frodo! Brit! Stop arguing! You're giving me a headache!” Taraya snapped. The two stopped fighting and stared at her, she had never yelled at them before. Taraya turned and left, but she soon heard the soft footfalls of Hobbit feet behind her as Pippin ran to catch up with her. She didn't mind though, she had been comfortable talking to him from the beginning, that and he was pretty cute. Xandria and Merry followed at a more leisurely pace.
 
Rei and Frodo were still back in his room arguing.
 
 
 
~Doragon and Aragorn~
 
“You're so strange. You are immortal like an elf yet you have a lineage of men…” Aragorn murmured, thinking aloud.
 
“You know talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity, which explains why I do it so often.” Doragon said appearing out of nowhere, sitting next to him and startling him, though he hid it well. “What are you thinking about?”
 
 
“You…” He said still a little disoriented by her sudden appearance.
 
“Should I be worried?”

“No… No… I was thinking about how you are immortal like an elf…” He turned to her “yet you have a lineage of man.”

“I don't understand either. But Chel thinks it prolly has something to do with the whole heir of Sauron thing. I don't remember anything from when I was here before so I have no clue. But when I'll know you'll be the second person to know, k?”
 
“Alright…” There was a moment of silence before Aragorn said, “That is one of your better personality traits,” amusement laced through his voice.
 
 
“Oh really and what is that?”

“Your willingness to be honest and brave even in the face of great danger. I saw you on Weathertop. You are a force to be reckoned with. The Nazgul actually seemed frightened of you.”
 
 
She started laughing, “Yeah right. Like they care about me.”

“The only problem with you on Weathertop was you did not seem comfortable with your sword.” Aragorn said.
 
“Yeah I prolly had a different weapon last time and I'm still most comfortable with it.” She replied looking curiously at her hands.

“Well we are leaving tomorrow and we need you to have a weapon you're comfortable with.”
 
“That would prolly be a good idea.”

“Well then, you should be heading toward the smiths.” Aragorn said with a half smile. Elrond told him to help her and behave around her so he would do.
 
 
 
~Legolas and Meaelyne~
 
“What's with the whole silent thing? I mean, you really never say much do you?” Meaelyne asked as Legolas adjusted her stance. When she had arrived back in Middle Earth she had forgotten most of her fighting skills (though she remembered how to throw a really decent punch as Legolas learned the second day she was there). So Legolas had to reteach her. Their least favorite things to do. They really irritated each other.
 
“I really have no reason to talk and normally there's no one intelligent enough to talk to so be quiet and let's get this over with!”
 
 
She released the arrow and it sailed swiftly sinking into the center of the target. “You could always talk to me. Oh wait. That's when you can't avoid me. Which you've been doing since I got here! Other than my training sessions and that talk with Elrond you've been avoiding me like the Plague. Why?” Meaelyne snapped as she angrily fitted another arrow onto the bow.
 
“Because you are extremely irritating and you could make Elrond swear like a heathen if you tried! Shut up and continue with our lesson!” That effectively shut her up. She was too stunned to speak.
 
 
 
~Arwen~
 
*Grrrr… That stupid bitch! Who does she think she is!!!! Talking to my ticket to power over men! She is really going to have to learn some rules!!!*
 
 
 
 
~Elrond~
 
Looking over the grounds, he saw Taraya and Pippin talking, laughing and running around. Xandria and Merry were walking around the Gardens, Aragorn and Doragon at the smith finding her a suitable weapon. He saw Gimli sleeping by a rock, snoring so loud Elrond could here him where he stood. He saw Gandalf pouring over maps in the courtyard. He didn't have to look for Meaelyne and Legolas; he could hear them shouting.
 
`They really need to stop shouting at each other if they are to marry.' He thought to himself.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
 
Thanx for reading you guys. I hope you enjoyed!
 
*Issues*
 
 
 
 
Issues: Well that's that for that chapter! ^_^
 
StraitJacket: How many times were you actually planning to say `That' in that sentence?
 
Issues: Five, but it wouldn't work grammatically…
 
StraitJacket: Gramma-wha?… Nevermind, it's the middle of summer and I dun wanna learn nuthin! It was bad enough I had to go to driver's ed…
 
Issues: And they let you pass…. Good God…
 
StraitJacket: Hey! I'm actually not that bad of a driver! I passed the driving portion with the highest marks of my group.
 
Issues: Still, I don't want to be in the same car as you if you're driving.
 
StraitJacket: Gee, thanks. I feel so damn loved. I'm going back to bed, wake me up for my sixteenth birthday.
 
Issues: Sara, what about me coming down to Texas?
 
StraitJacket: *Brightens * Oh Yeah! You are going to watch “Thirteen Ghosts”, “Little Monsters”, “BeetleJuice”, AND “Scarecrow”.
 
Issues: And YOU will watch my extended DVDs of LOTR!
 
StraitJacket: Damn, *sighs * fine… But I gotta get some sleep, doll. Bye all! *Waves to readers and disappears. *
 
Issues: Well, chapter six might take a while, I'm typing on it now. Please Review?
 
 
-Psycho Sisters Inc.