Fan Fiction ❯ Pain ❯ Pain ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pain

The pain in my head I cant talk any more your making me sour more and more, I can't take it any more stopping the pain can never happen, when your around don't fuck with my life I'm not yours I'm own my own, not yours any more. But the pains still their wont stop, from the damage you've caused, is blaspheme. You've open the gates and now I cant go on any more, ruined for life no longer can I move. My pain wont stop why have you done this to my life, I thought you'd help me back to it, but you only buried me more, what six feet wasn't deep info. What do you want form me you've all ready got my life and I've got no hart cuz you shattered it, crashing to the floor. I can't take the pain any more your killing me inside no hart no soul it's gone and died. Can't I ask one thing would you kiss me, kiss me good buy. I used to think wed be together four ever more, but now I see your lie torn world why didn't I notice that your but a little boy, so tell me something was I just another toy one you broke because you could. The pain inside is eating me alive. Come back to me you little fuck, I think that what I want I'm so confused I can't think strait any more so burn, burn in hell! Some day you'll come back to me, back to me crying I don't know how to stop, stop braking down only to be drowned. I can't take the pain from you, you're braking me, now's the time to say good buy.

"Good buy"