Fan Fiction ❯ Painter of the Castle ❯ Who... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Painter of the Castle

Branna was a painter. She lived in the alley between two abandoned buildings and in front of one. Her best and only friend, Jaod, lived with her. Jaod was a young woman, and Branna was also. They received gifts of money and food sometimes. One adult cat came into the alley. She was a orange cat with orange- white stripes. She had a note attached to her back. It read ` My name is Silveria, your new cat is Paint. Please paint a picture of Paint. Details will follow soon. Silveria...' Branna was happy, but had nothing to paint her picture with. Two days later a cloaked person threw a small package on Branna's lap. She opened it. Five hundred dollars worth of painting supplies, and a letter for Branna, were included in the package. Jaod walked into the alley. A rich looking, but handsome man followed her. " Who are you?" asked Branna. "You don't remember me?" asked the man, "follow me , both of you....grab all you own" Branna and Jaod grabbed their belongings and followed him.

"Wait in here... the castle guestroom," asked the man. He walked down the royal carpet into the meeting room. "Your majesty, your daughter does not remember me..." said the man. "Atlan, bring the girl in here... hurry" said the Queen. Atlan, the man, went in the guestroom. "Branna, come here," said Atlan. Branna followed him. " Your majesty, why am I here?" asked Branna. " Your mother is named Silveria... Princess Brassia, or Branna." said Atlan, "Your hair is a brassy silver, and your friend Jaod's hair is a jade- silver color. Mine is blue- silver, color of the seas of Atlanticis, my name is Atlan, your fiancé by birth." said Atlan, "Your friend, Jaod, is my sister, your mother's hair is silver." " Sorry to be rude, but can I paint this room of my life?" asked Branna. " Truly yours... daughter," said Silveria, " Paint it all, Bras...Branna." She painted her room first. The walls were all painted as her alley, every single detail of the crumbing buildings painted, everything appointed to a spot.

Two Months Later...

"Brassia, the wedding is starting," said Atlan. He walked to the end of the aisle, and awaited his bride. He was wearing a silver outfit with a partially see-through cape of blue to match his hair. He looked at the floor painted for the occasion by Branna. It was painted as two ribbons going in and out like a braid. One was Branna's hair color, one was Atlan's hair color. Branna walked out with Jaod wearing a silver dress with a partially see-through cape of a brassy silver to match her hair. Jaod was wearing a jade color dress and cape to match her hair. Branna's hair was in a bun with twelve locks of hair about 3 centimeters wide hanging down and Jaod's hair was the same, except it was a ponytail. Jaod walked out. "Sis... you are beautiful," said Atlan. "Of course....huhhaaaha!" laughed Jaod. Branna walked down the aisle. " [gulp] Brassia, you're so... beautiful," said Atlan. (After a while,)"You may now kiss the bride," said the priest, Gauiter. Atlan carefully lifted Branna's blue partially see-through veil and two minutes later every one applauded and Jaod started to cry. "Jaod what's wrong?" asked Branna. "Who is mine... nobody?" asked Jaod. "You will find him soon, don't worry!" said Atlan. Atlan grabbed Branna's hand and walked her down the aisle. They walked down the two hundred and ten steps to their new room. Branna changed into a blue dress and started painting the walls like their wedding. She painted Jaod's room like a meadow of violets. Her mother's walls were of a baby representing something. Her husband's old room of a sunset.

New Life...

After a while Branna had twins. One had baby blue silver hair and the other had white- silver hair. Jaod got married to a prince from another country, he moved in, they had a daughter who had green- red hair because of her parents. Branna painted Jaod, Jtlan, and their daughter, Jyika's room as the moon in the day sky. Branna repainted her mother's room to Branna's wedding. She painted hers, and her husband's room as a starry midnight sky. She painted her son, Ceite, and her daughter, Dauna's room of Paint, Branna`s cat. A masterpiece in a miracle. _____137 words story ends here.

Afterward

Maybe Branna was real. But to create a masterpiece such as what I described would be a miracle of life, of hope, and most of all of art, for life itself is a miracle, and because of that life is not to waste, but to cherish with memories within the heart.

A/n: you like? If anyone asks I'll put the (multi chapter) sequel up.. It's a lot better than this… *smiles*

Kyla