Fan Fiction ❯ Partners and Friends ❯ Partners and Friends ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chase Warner Page 1 12/18/01

" Partners and Friends. "

Disclaimer: I do not own Zelda or any of its components, Zelda is a trademark of Nintendo. This story is purely fiction and is rated PG.-13 from mid-language and courses situations, but in some of the chapters it shall be rated NC-17 for sexual situations.

***

The young Hylan crystalline orbs peered open to an abrupt sound of the rain that fell through out the whole Kokiri Forest, he had been sleeping the entire three days he had returned from the old past where Ganondorf had once ruled the world when it was a living hell. Yet the legendary 'Hero of Time' saved the land from pure evil, but now that was all over and it was time for the unbinding rest for the innocence. Link sat up on the bed with a small yawn escaping his lips while pushing himself off the small bed he still fit after his re-transformation from child to adult back to a child for hopefully the last time. Pulling the covers off of his small peachy body he pulled on his Kokiri tonic along with his new socks and boots. He left the Kokiri sword and shield down in his trunk below the bed obviously he would never need this.

"Hey, sleepy head, wake up!" Link's ears twitched back and forth hearing that sound and knew exactly who it was, Saria, his best friend in the entire world. He was glad when he was transported back into time his friend was also along with him and smiling he walked out of the tree house making his way down to the wooden ladder and jumped on the ground walking towards his friend.

"Hey, Saria." He shyly spoke looking up towards and smiling keeping his hands behind his back.

"Hey, Link!" She spoke in her normal high-pitched voice wrapping her arms around him and broke the hug, but she wasn't done she grabbed his hand and began to drag him back through the fields into the outbreaks of the 'Lost Woods.'

"W-where are we going?" Link spoke out as they were rushed throughout the land past the monsters and finally in the beautiful Sacred Meadow and while there he looked up to her curious as he was sat down on the small stumps her aside him. Now he had been here before a lot of times, well only four or five counting when he was an adult, but the meadow never looked so beautiful with the sparkling shimmers of the newborn faries. To the sound of Saria's song she was blowing in and out of her Ocarina. So he turned towards the dark aquatic haired forest goddess speaking. "So, why are we here today, Sari?"

"Well, umm, you haven't been up in the past few days so I was wondering if you would like to tell me your travels, but I wanted to let you sleep along time since I know how you have been injured." She smiled taking out a bottle and a pink farie swirled out surrounding Link's body making all of his wounds disappear for good.

"Thanks, Saria." He flushed a side of green and placed his hands on the stump pushing him off into the ground where he lain patting the area around him for her to sit.

Saria nodded while she stood and made her way over to the ground sitting down pulling her knees up to her chest and hugging them tightly as a sort of protection barrier.

Link noticed this while automatically standing up and put his arm around her while beginning to speak. "Let's see, you really want to know about me? The real Link, not the Hero of Time because I can say I never ever liked that title. Everywhere I went on my way home people congratulated me with a nice ' Hey, nice going, Hero of Time' or a 'Way to go, man.' They seem to think of it as I was just a hero and nothing more, is that what you want to here, Saria?"

"Yes, I know when I was in the Sacred Relm only Rauru got to see what happened with you and he didn't tell us of anything that happened to you, but I knew in my heart when you were hurting and I want to know what happened. Tell me everything."

"How shall I begin? Let's start, from when I was a little child, shall we? Okay, during my first task when I was facing that spider from the Great Deku Tree."

***

With blinding speed he peered up at the top of the roof were he had seen that little mongrel crawl up after he used a Deku Nut to stun her and then slice it in the eye twice. He had to thank Navi for warning him of the weakness. He was sure glad he had a new partner to look out for him since he was a rookie at this fighting sure he had spent two hours practicing his sword and shield, and got a scolding from Navi but he needed the practice.

A gasp escaped the air with a loud and screeching yell, "Link, look out!" Peering up he saw a giant egg bellow down towards him and slam straight in his face he was sent back with a long yell hitting the ground and slamming into the wall. He couldn't move a muscle he was paralyzed from the spot down while the giant spider narrowed at him slamming her claws into his soft skin. Sure, blood was spewing on his back and his screamed echoed from the giant corridor, which was her web spot. He knew he was dead and he would let the Deku Tree down, but what made him angered was he would let Saria down.

"That's enough!" The small blue dot came from out of his hat and swirled around his face for quite some time while being swung at, but her claw came up and sent his new Navi flat into a wall and little trickles of blood fell from her hair.

That was it he could hurt him and his pride, but she hurt his new friend. Sure Navi was annoying, but she was his new partner and he jumped up with an out rage dashing right at her and throwing a nut at her face, and when that happened she was paralyzed which he pierced his sword into her eye making her squeal with pain. He swung his sword around automatically killing all three of the spawn of the spiders that had taken him out later on. Again the spider hit the ground in a furious rage oh, but it was Link who was angrier and he grabbed the shield thrusting the Deku made shield forward as the monster hit the shield hardly, but he gripped his sword hardly with one hand. Pulling out two Deku nuts throwing them at her paralyzing her and held his sword performing a sword spin on the subject's eyes.

Link sheathed his sword with his chubby child legs he began to run to where Navi was and took out a small pink farie he had found. Pushing it around Navi reviving her body that couldn't move at all and sure he was still in pain, but she was more important to him than he was to himself. That was him the great Hero of Time no ounce of pride when others were in need. He picked up her small body and placed her in a body to rest leaving the cork off and walking towards the small heart that automatically energized him. He walked towards the blue light that transported him outside of the old Deku tree where he was told the tale of the 3 Goddess.

He silently held his tears opening the bottle and falling to his knees with large sobs filling his throat and his eyes flushing up with tears, he wrapped his arms around his knees and pulled them up to his chest burying his face in the grass. He felt sad very sad, but he felt a warmness against his eyes and opened his cerulean eyes to see Navi rubbing up against his face. He smiled sweetly and held her softly as he stood up opening his hat for her to rest in. "Let's go, Navi, and thank you."

"No, thank you, Link. You saved my life after I was very mean and noisy to you." Link flushed red as he nodded running towards the fields and past Milo where he would meet Saria and leave the forest.

***

Saria just smiled and kept her eyes fixated on her Ocarina as he spoke the small tales to him. Link cleared his throat and stood up walking over to the small lake a few meters away pulling out two cups make of Deku nuts and filled them with water making his way back to her and sat down giving her the drink. "Here you are, Sari."

"Thanks, now tell me another one, but this time more exciting, I didn't mean the last one was very sad, tell me a more exciting one."

"Let's see, I know of one that happened to me in the Spirit Temple where Navi saved my life those three days I spent in there. She wasn't injured either."

"Okay, Link tell me."

He nodded and stood up taking out his Ocarina beginning to play her small tune, but stopped pulling his arm back around her and smiling sweetly standing up beginning to pace around her thinking of how to put this nicely.

"What're you doing, Link?" She pondered to him also standing up and placing her Ocarina in her tunic pouch walking towards him and turning him around to find him crying. She was shocked and sat down on the stump pulling her towards him sitting him on the stump and kneeling before him. "Linky, what is it?"

"I-I didn't want to cry, but I am going to tell you now. I am well not what you think of me as I am. I am not a Hero of Time, Sari, I am just a scared little wimp who was and still is afraid of fighting. I was saved by my farie on my first battle for Din's sake! I am no good and this new story I am about to tell you will prove to you that I am just a wimp. Now this story is kind of frightening, but no one is hurt physically, but emotionally and I will definitely prove I am what I think I am.

Saria stared in a little shock and rested his head on her head on his lap looking up towards him now. She didn't care if he felt uncomfortable, but she needed to feel his pain and his suffering so she placed a hand on his chest and whispered a prayer in Kokirish while looking back up at her. "Tell me, sweetie."

Link nodded and ran a his fingers through her green tendrils back and forth, and while doing this he began to tell from his heart what happened that faithful stormy night in the Spirit Temple which was located in Kokiri Village.

***

Clearing that deep voice Link the adult peered around the corner of the Spirit Temple, last time he did this he was carried up by a monster and threw back to the entrance. He glanced up at the roof and pulled out his advanced hookshot the Longshot letting it thrust forward on a pole automatically pulling him up towards it.

Landing to his feet he ran through what seemed for hours until he heard a long distant voice that sounded like it was whispering in his ears.

"Help me…Linky."

"S-Saria!" He cried out and blinked his eyes, but when he reopened them he was in the Forest Temple, but the Phantom Ganon, the one he destroyed looked towards him busting to ashes replaced by the real Ganondorf. Ganondorf of the Gerudo thieves from the desert held in his hands Saria, the forest Goddess.

"Put her down!" He screamed throwing out the Master sword summoning Din's Fire onto the man, but it was re-blocked and it hit him singing his clothes all over. He hit the ground with a thud, but as he hit hearing a screech those crystal eyes looked forward and what he saw still gives him nightmares today. Ganondorf that little bastard had Saria on his sword through the gut, but what was more frightening was he was slow slamming his first in and out of her face. Her face was mutilated into a pulp of blood and the skeleton was showing.

Link's eyes flashed with pure angst thrusting up in the air and slammed his sword into Ganon's face, but it went through and he began to fall and fall until he didn't know if he was dead or alive. The scene that Navi saw was he on the ground the shadow's creeping towards him and ready to pounce, but he was on the ground crying and crying his eyes out as when he was a child.

This really seemed like the end for Link and his adventures, but Navi had one last idea of her mind before it was over she brushed up against his ear. Then, began to hum the small tune of Saria, her song, but she continued to sing in his ear over and over looking up and seeing the shadows. She flew after them with her light brightened scaring all of them away because shadows were afraid of light especially farie light now because it could brighten the darkest room in the world especially the Temple of the dead.

After they left she went back to his ear continuing to hum that very lively tune, but seeing it didn't work she started a new tune Zelda's lullaby.

Link could feel the voices continuing to fall in his ears.

...Help me...

Chuckling from the outbrink and screams of pure terror hit the entire blackness continuing to fill his Hylan ears, but from a distance Very light a feeling of happiness came to him. No, not just a feeling, but it was a small tune of happiness. Slowly and slowly his eyes opened from what was later a full day's sleep and he didn't hear the song, but he could feel a light breathing on him.

His physical eyes opened to see Navi laying on his cheek and tears of hers poured from her small blue eyes onto his cheeks. He stood up with his hand open catching her small sleeping body and looked around the shadows grabbed her small tiny body, but Link was ready he pulled off his glove and his Triforce of Courage shone from his palm hitting the shadows. They weren't run off when the light hit the entire place all the worthless shadows; aside bosses and regular enemies were disintegrated back from which they returned that was nothingness. No more existence remained of them and the entire temple filled with torches to protect them, but not torches of light, but torches of Triforce light. He stood there and awaited for her to awaken from the long sleep and when she did the duo went on to conquer this temple. The sooner this happened, the better he could get to the next.

***

Link dried his tears by taking off his green Kokirish hat and wiping his blue eyes back and forth until he could see without the need of blurry vision. He also had his same blush from the entire tale and because she had her head on his lap somewhere, which was, suppose to be forbidden in the Kokiri Forest. He looked down towards Saria standing her up and smiled pouncing on her hugging tighter than ever he possibly could, but too tight to harm her in any physical way.

Saria flushed deep red and sat up returning the hug while resting his head on her shoulder and closing her eyes whispering. "Don't worry, Link, I'll never ever leave you. He is dead and won't come back to life."

"I know, but it hurt so much as though I could feel your pain as the sword thrust through your body. I was so scared it was real and so vulnerable to their ways that I could have been taken out of commission forever and if it hadn't been for her I would have been gone forever. And now I lost and, and it isn't fair!" He broke into a sprawl of bawls hugging her even tighter now while his hands locked with her and they both fell back settled in the grass together.

Then Saria took a deep breath pushing her lips right up against hers. She has been alive a very long time and the Kokiri could reproduce it was very much possible, but nobody had been in love for such a long time and no one wanted children the Kokiri stopped their ways of lust since their child-like bodies could hardly handle children. Saria had been in love once since the Goddess' along with the Great Deku Tree made the Kokiri and this forest and her one true love had been the great leader Mido. So, yes she had sex before, but only once because it hurt so much she couldn't maintain this. Plus they had fallen out of love and decided to become friends instead, but with Link she really wanted to make love to him not thinking of because his age he had no idea about this sort of stuff.

Link on the other hand was caught completely off guard by the kiss, but he didn't break away from her kiss he sat there with there lips locked together his eyes trailing over her face seeing she was blushing and of course he was too. The young Hylan did know what sex was because he had been in an adult body before and with one little confrontation had done this injustice thing, but not with Malon or Zelda or the young Zora, Ruto, it was when he was captured.

***

He growled after being thrown back into that cell after the third time. Damn, he thought to himself checking his pockets and finding all of his weapons were gone? Oh no! Without his Longshot not only could he escape the jail, but would have to leap off the edge of the mountain into a river just to escape. If he got that far, that is, Link looked up as he saw the door open and appeared three of the Gerudo Prison guards, but they had weapons, his weapons.

"Well, well, well. Nice weapons bitch. We're going to have some fun torturing your young body." Smirks held their faces well, but Link growled trying to unravel the ropes only to find out they were not ropes, but iron chains too strong for his strength. He looked up and hawked back spitting some saliva right in the face of the guard on the left that angered her past beyond belief.

"You stupid whore," she spat out taking out his Master sword slamming the hilt into his face probably breaking his jaw into a piece, and he screamed out loud or he wanted to in reality he bit his lip and held back the tears of pain and suffering.

"How was that? Now, time for the real fun to begin." The next few hours were full of punch kicks, unconsciousness of him and a few spitting attempts by Link. After all this he was down to his shirt and tights, his tunic across the wall used for target practice for his bows. He should of never freed those dreaded carpenters because the last one he freed he was caught a few minutes later after a second guard appeared and knocked him out.

"I think he has had enough ladies, let's just slit his throat and get it over with." After saying this they did their little smirks and chuckles that sent shivers down his spin, but he wasn't done yet he growled real loud and shouted. "Just let me go, what did I do?" He received another backhanded slap after he spoke that. "Idiot, you are lustful and only want us women for our bodies, that's why we hate you."

"Lust?" Rauru had told him about that and sex when he first awakened and he chuckled and fell out into a barrel of laughter, but he received another backhand across the face. "What's so funny, boy!" He stopped chuckling and looked towards her shrugging his shoulders once and then he decided to tell the women what he found hilarious. "Well, I have never lusted for anything, and I have never made love before or had sex, ladies."

This automatically made the entire women guards smirk to themselves. They were all non-virgins, but he was still as pure as the day he was born. Maybe they could do this and lust on him for one old times' sake because they were dealing with an amateur plus he was their prisoner. The tallest one of the ground which was a few inches more than Link smirked sitting on his lap running her fingers back and forth through his hair. "Now, we wanna have a little fun dear boy, how can we do that?"

He knew what they wanted and his cheeks flushed a deep crimson shrugging his shoulders back and forth as if he was dumbfounded by their awnser. "We can do some archery?"

"Yes, train on you." Spoke the smallest one sitting on his other knee resting her head on his shoulder beginning to purr as her face went to her ear taking it into his mouth beginning to purr and nibble on it roughly.

"Ah, umm, I know of another thing we can sword fight. I was a good swordsman, wasn't I?"

"Indeed, but I want to play with your other sword," the last one spoke kneeling before him resting her head on his crotch and her hand anxiously rubbed it back and forth now.

"U-umm, isn't this a little too many people for little old me?" He had actually mad sense to all of them and they held out their hands playing 'Rock, paper scissors.' The tall one won the entire thing and the other's went back to their post while the tall one smiled bending over looking for something while shaking her small hips and behind in his face.

Link just whined as he felt that unfamiliar feeling in his tights rise up and it was very noticeable because for one he was grown and two he was in tights. He felt in the back of his mind that little conscious, but this time he wasn't receiving good advice he was actually hearing some stuff he didn't wanna hear. 'I want to grab those hips, whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down, little one."

She turned around and she was wearing something on where her crotch was it was long and it looked like a…Oh, Goddess, he gasped and closed his eyes feeling her sit back on his lap and run her fingers through his hair. "Mm, we are going to have a bucking good time, champ." She cooed softly pulling her out of the chair and at a lighting speed she untied him from the chair and against the wall his hands chained across from each other his stomach against the wall so his backside was towards her.

"Time to get down to business," she chuckled grabbing his tights and yanking them down to his legs yanking them off along with his socks and boots. She giggled sweetly swung her hands under him and it slid to his private beginning to rub it back and forth a little more.

His cheeks flushed deeper red as he closed his eyes pressing his full face against the wall and he bit his lip as she handled him in that weird, but enjoyible feeling. He felt a warm presence at his side and turned his face to see the little Navi, but where her face was she was blushing deeply just like him because there was nothing she could do now. The guard took her hand and she made him bent over and preparing to penetrate him, and she lubricated up the weird contraption and slammed it deep inside the walls of his privates. He braced himself and he cried out in pain anyhow a tear streamed down his cheeks, but he could feel Navi rubbing against him and whispering softly. "Hold on, Link, I am working on those ropes. We'll get you out of here." He simply nodded and rubbed his face against her one last time before she dimmed her light and went back to working on those chains.

He gripped his fist as she began to thrust the huge thing in and out of him, and she was moving wildly moaning loudly and finally she gripped onto him and she shoot a small slick liquid inside of him. This surprised Link very much and he groaned loudly feeling the slick thing taken out of him and he was turned around. She smiled slipping his tights on, but continued to rub him. He could feel the chains unravel and smiled at the girl kissing her cheek as his fell to the ground rolling and grabbing his Master Sword holding it out as he pulled on his tunic staring at her. "Idiot, up against the wall."

She growled as she was tied against the wall and he hit her in the neck to knock her out while he slipped his socks, boots and hat on turning towards Navi tucking her into his arms and holding her sweetly. "Thank you, Navi. You were late, but it's okay." Navi rubbed up against him and flew up to his ear speaking. "Did she hurt you, Link?" He shook his head and perched her on his shoulder sheathing his sword and pulling out his bag packing up the weapons found on his entire journey so far. "She didn't hurt me, well it did hurt, but I am just a little sore. You were blushing, and why is that?"

"Oh, umm, I have never seen a woman do that to a man. Did it feel good?"

"Well, I haven't either and no it taught me I'm hell as glad I will always be a man," he laughed kissing her figure and sheathed his sword charged out of the door escaping the palace and that's when he headed for the Desert Colossus

***

The kiss had broken into after that and the story from before was told by Link who was chuckling even more and blushing more crimson. "Well, that was a very bad experience for me, but it could have been worse it wasn't for her, and now she is gone."

"Well, Linky, she had to leave. It was her destiny to leave and I don't know where she went, but it was her destiny to leave."

"But where did she go?" He roared at her in a harsh tone, and see she was hurt he sighed and wrapped his arm around her once more nuzzling his head onto her hair and whispering a nice and quick 'I'm sorry.' "It's okay, Link, I know you are tense, hungry, tired and to mention hungry here you are." She took out a bowl made of Deku nut that had some bread with jelly on it. "Here is a Kokiri berry sandwich." He smiled taking it and finished it in a whole wiping his face and grinning as he took a swish of his water to wash down the food.

"Umm, Link can I ask you a private question?"

"Sure, Saria, what is it?" He looked towards her a bit curious at what she was pondering in her mind.

"Well, when exactly did you two really, really bond together?"

"I remember that well, it's when I found out you were gone, you wanna hear it?"

"I wanna hear all you have to say, Linky."

***

"Where are we, Navi?" Came the voice of the Hero of Time as he walked in another entrance that led him to the beginning of the Kokiri Forest. "Link, the entrance is this way," she flew through the right path and being a follower sometime followed his partner until they reached the Sacred Meadow. "See," she was cut off when grabbed her and pulled her at his shoulder from the claws from a group of Wolvos. He took out his sword and gulped sticking her under his hat taking on of the Wolvos first by sticking out his sword that was hit with the claw. Then he jumped forward while the Master Sword hit the Wolvo in the side, but he yelled as a claw sliced him in the back. He hit the ground, but leapt up as two pairs of claws hit his shield.

Gulping a little he backed up into a corner with the two bloodthirsty monsters pounding on his shield which was beginning to weaken with each and every blow. "N-Navi, help. Draw them away and I will save you before they can hurt you. "He saw her rush from his hat and take off flying, and when they went after her she flew, but it all went wrong she smashed into the wall and the claws came up moving down in a fast pace. She was trapped and there was no way out for her now.

But out of nowhere one of the monsters head imploded from the inside and a hook took the place where the skull was, and with the other monster a sword came from out of his chest cavity in the heart location piercing the heart to death. Both of the monsters collapsed and disappeared where there stood Link pulling his new hookshot up and sheathing his sword. Link moved up to her scooping her up into his arms and hugged her shaking body back and forth.

"It's okay, Navi, I told you I would save you from the Wolvos." He smiled expecting to get a hug or something, but oh boy was he wrong he got a smack in the face and such a scolding he knew it deserved towards him, though. "I can't believe you, Link, you almost got me killed in there! I should have the right to leave you right here and now, young man, I don't believe you!" Even though he was in this adult body he was still a child and lowered his head holding in the tears and nodding at her. "Sorry, Navi."

She sighed and shook her head perching on his shoulder and went under his hat to cool down, but not before yelling out towards him. "Come on, now, Saria is in trouble." Link knew that meant she needed to calm down, sure they had been together for seven years and one month today, but they had many fights together. Like for instance when they were going to see Princess Zelda Link wanted to go see Malon for a few hours, but Navi wanted to stick to the mission. When they were looking for the Spiritual Stone of Water Navi wanted to quit and steal the Spiritual Stone because they were wasting time, but Link said no and they had yet another fight. And when he was trying to practice his sword they fought for the first time because Navi was such an over-pusher, but he had to love her because she was his partner.

He picked up his speed and took off running past the giant monster he narrowly got out of its way. When he reached the final he dodged it's blows with that giant hammer coming from behind it and slamming his blade into it's back twice before it died turning into nothingness. He ran past the battlefield and he reached the end of the Sacred Meadow looking for Saria and stopped dead in his tracks. The music it was gone. She was gone herself now, and where was she? He hit the ground and his eyes began to fill with soft sobs while his eyes swelled up with tears free-falling down his cheeks and to the grass he had his face in the grass where he collapsed.

Hearing a thump he jumped up to see the old face of that fellow Shiek, and so he sighed and listened to his words of wisdom. Whichever since he had seen this man some sort of speech came from his mouth like he was motivational speaker or some sort of that. Link listened well and learned the Medlode of Forest, which was an enchanting tune, and after that he re-collapsed into the ground with sobs that kept choking up his mouth. He only stopped because he didn't want Sheik to see him cry and call the Hero of Time a pansy, but in true blue Link cried every time he got to be alone or with Navi. She knew him well and he always cried infront of her there was embarrassment because she was like Saria he could cry infront of her as well.

After a while she came from his hat and rubbed against his cheek to warm him up because as mad she got at him he was still a little boy in heart. She hated it when he cried even if he was grown she always thought of him as her best friend in the world and a partner. He raised his face and glanced at her speaking now almost incoherently, but she could understand him. "I thought y-you were m-mad at me?" he

She blew a sigh out and while he pulled out his hand lying down on the ground she perched on it, and looked down at him seeing through that masculine figure into the chubby cheeked baby face he always had. "Now, come on, Link. I can't stay mad at you for long and because you're crying I can't stand it. Now it's okay, we'll find Saria and we can go and find more Medallions, Hero of Time." He had never ever been called that in his lifetime and for the first time ever she made him blush, and his cheeked flushed even deeper. "Okay, we can try, but can we please stay here and take a break."

"No, we must go and rescue Saria. You know you want to and after that we can take a two day break in here since the monsters will be dead."

"Okay, Navi."

Then he picked up his hook shot and went into the Temple where he spent the next five hours going through the Forest Temple and solving all of the puzzles. He kept on fighting until Phantom Ganon which he finished the enemy magically more than ever and with the final slice it collapsed into nothing and disappeared. He received the new heart container while he looked around the place and searched for Saria over the temple, but was unable so he returned to the room leaping over the banister leaping into the blue light.

Like automatic he was transported to the Temple of Sages looking over to the green light he saw the figure of her placed on the Sage's banister and spoke. "Saria, you're safe? T-thank Goddess, now let's get out of here. No?" He saw her shake her head a second time and questioned her with a simple 'Why?" was she going on some sort trip or a tour? She specified it to him with a bit of sadness in her voice.

"Well, Linky, how can I put this? I am the Forest Goddess or the Sage of the Forest."

"I know that, silly, and I am so glad you are now why can't you leave?"

"Well, I have my duties here with helping you and such so I can't leave here ever. You must continue on without you visiting anything or me like that. I just found out you were more special than I ever though you would be you are the Hero of Time."

"W-why did I grow up, Sari'?" He spoke with tears in his orbs of confusion because wasn't he a Kokiri? A one that matured slower than the others did, but still he was a Kokiri.

"You aren't a Kokiri, sweetheart, you are something else. You are more special than a child from the Father Deku Tree is. You are more special than any other race ever, but you are of a race. One that grows larger than ours."

"B-but, can't you tell me?"

"He will know, return to the Deku Tree's spot and he will tell you, Linky."

"Don't worry, Link, I will help you always. Now take this Medallion it will expand your powers as far as I can ever do."
He grabbed the Medallion out of pity placing it inside his bag that was strapped at his waist and he yelled out in a small tone. "Sari no, don't leave me, Sari!"

But he disappeared from the Sacred Relm with one last quote from Saria. "We will always be best friends, Link." He appeared at the Great Deku Tree's meadow where he sat in loneliness for a few minutes before walking to where a sprout was and he peered at it. While looking a giant shrug popped out which sent Link flying across the meadow, and he jumped up looking towards it. "Who are you?"

"I am the Great Deku Tree's sprout, and since you and Saria destroyed the evil in the Temple I am free to grow and furnish this forest together so all the evil has left for good. As you can see you have grown up and none of your friends can recognize you, are you a little confused?"

He simply nodded sitting down and watched as Navi perched on his shoulder to listen in on the conversation him and the plant were having.

"I will help clarify this. As you can see you aren't a Kokiri at all, but you are a Hylian raised as a Kokiri. Seventeen years ago before the land of Hyrule was together and ruled by the old King there was a war against all the races. Zoras fought Gorons, Sheika fought Hylans and Geurdos fought all, but there was one race that didn't fight at all and that was the Kokiri. One dreaded night an injured mother came in with her baby, a Hylian, wrapped in a cloth. The mother was injured near death and begged the Great Deku Tree to raise the child as a Kokiri and at first the Deku Tree wasn't sure, but he looked into the boy's future and saw he would be of great cause one say and so the rest is history. You, Link, are a Hylian and you must defend all that is in your blood-line now you leave and head for Death Mountain that is were the next Medallion is, the Fire Medallion.

Link lowered his head and ran out of the meadow with tears streaming from his crystalline eyes. When he reached the end of the place he sighed and took off with a long gallop he headed towards the Temple of Time to see if he could reverse this mess, and when he walked in there was Sheik. The male told him about how he might have to pass through time one day to find a medallion and so he taught him the Prelude of light how to transport here for specific reasons. He was off after that and he nodded as he sheathed the sword into the Pedestal of Time his blood ran cold, which he closed his eyes when the light appeared.

The next thing he saw he was sitting on the same pedestal, but this time he was in his child body. There was no big sword or anything to worry about, but went in his inventory and put his Deku Shield on so he didn't have much weight. He giggled and sat down on the ground feeling all of the joy and he got so much glee up he cried out in joy and smiled turning and looking at Navi. "Now, we can have that vacation now, hmm, Navi?"

"Well, I don't know, we should follow the sprout's advise and--"She was cut off by a long and high-pitched scream follow by a frustrated cry. "No, no, no! You promised me we would do this, and you better not go back on that Navi. You said we could do this and I trusted you!"

"I'm sorry, Link. Okay, you win we can go somewhere and rest for three days, but where do you wanna go?"

"I wanna go to Lake Hylia, I have been there before and I want to go can you tell me about it please?" He sat down and hugged her real soft with his child-like arms. She cleared her throat coming and resting on his nose which and sat down and spoke. "Lake Hylia is very beautiful it is an entrance to the Zora's Domain which you have been to before remember when we found the letter. Anyhow, you didn't see all of it. They have such beautiful fish and you can go fishing there and everything. Now why did you pick that?"

"Because it's romantic." The last comment knocked her off guard and he sighed stuffing her under his hat headed outside and smelling the newly fresh air, and he ran from out into the market filling his containers with potions so he didn't when he got ready for the next temple. After that he began on his journey by walking the entire distance from the Hyrule Castle to Lake Hylia which took about from six in the morning until six in the afternoon the next day. He asked her if they could not let those days count and after a little hugging she agreed and he climbed the ladder to the lake running across it and jumping off the next heading into the lake's entrance. He made his way over to the professor and saw if he could rent a cabin on the lake and he found it for 50 rubies. Link made his way out of the place and swam in the ocean to another side seeing a small cabin he jumped up and headed inside.

***

Link stopped talking and smiled looking up while his cheeks were flushed a deep red. Saria noticed this and looked at him confused. "Link, what is it?"

"Well, me and Navi did something that was kind of naughty there something I felt as an adult and could still feel as my true self." This made Saria blush and she smiled hugging him and resting his head on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Kokiri sometimes mate with their faries or just use them as a little fun. It is common in Kokiri, but I myself have never done a thing since mine is a girl. Now tell me all what happened."

"You sure?"
"Yeah, sure as I'll ever be, now tell me."

"Alright, here it goes for old times sake, but be warned it is kind of weird."

***

When he turned the knob on the door entering the small little cabin where she was still in his hat asleep, and he had been sure to make sure she was asleep when he rented the cabin. It was about eleven at night so he locked the door and walked over to the bed that was pretty big, much bigger than his own, and stripped into his small pair of Kokirish boxers which were made of a soft material. Link slipped under the covers and took his hat off and her off his head laying her on the pillow next to him. He had always been careful not to lie on her so she slept in his hat, but tonight he laid her small body on his face and fell into a deep sleep.

A few hours passed and it was three thirty in the morning when Link's cerulean orbs peeked open to see what time it was he looked over and checked the small rock on the stool.

Boing, Boing, the time is three thirty-five.

He sighed and his eyes looked over to the soft little Navi. When he was alone with her on the rest to the Kokiri Forest he felt slightly different a burning sensation to see something, and so he pursued it. Link picked her up and lightly moved her on the bed, but before he slipped out so she was laying on the pillow by herself. After that he laid his head on her and took his hand to rub her head to make her farie barrier disappear because when she wasn't flying or was asleep her barrier disappeared, but she could stop it with her own self conscious.

The disappeared with little concern because he rubbed her head a little and it dimmed down a lot. Navi was beautiful. She had long blue hair; the same colour of her barrier with exquisite pools of sky blue filled her eyes. Her body was slender and her skin was very pale, but not the sort of pale on a dead person, the sort of pale on a person a peach-pale. The night before she had changed into her nightclothes that consisted of a pink shirt falling down to her knees and a pair of pink slippers. The young Hylian sighed while his hand slipped up pulling the small nightgown off of here body getting her in a white bra and some cotton white panties. His finger moved around to remove her slippers and then he lowered his face down to her face and pushed his lips up against hers. She was small about to size to fit in the palm of his hand so she was not meant for him sexually.

Navi could see something or hear something from a distance away, that's why she always reminded Link or helped him before he was knocked flat on his face, she was an intelligent and agile farie and the kill woke her up automatically. She felt something and thought Link had rolled on her or the hat had fallen or it had rained, but she wasn't ready for this. A gasp escaped those lips and she pulled away pulling the barrier to cover her embarrassment and started to scold him really loud. "Link, now, now, we can't do that sort of thing, Link. We are just friends and besides I am a farie and you are a Kokiri, Hylian and even if you were a Kokiri you are still too big for me. I would if you were a farie, maybe, but now you are way too big.

Small whimpers began to fill the air and since he was already emotionally depressed he hit the covers bawling out loud sobs that choked under his breath. Tears filled the sheets and soaked them as he pressed his face crying hard and hard beginning to beat his hands on bed-sheets like the little boy he was. "N-now, you hate me! I am such a dumb jerk and no one deserves me ever!"

She sank down and moved her small body over to him pressing his face up against whispering in a soft and motherly tone. "It's okay, sweetie, it's just we can't do this sort of--" Cut off by a long and soft kiss by the young boy himself. Link just took a chance and said whatever now he kissed her long and softly, but surprisingly she kissed him back. It was surprising and very weird at first, but after a few seconds he got the hang of the feelings so now his lips kissed her lips back, but he was licking her face sweetly with his lips. Navi, on the other hand, had kissed before so she continued to long kiss until about two minutes, and in which she broke it grasping for air and took the small barrier off peeling her bra and panties off beginning to blush.

"N-navi, how do we do this?" Pondered the little boy as he sat on the bed her now sitting on his hand, and with his free hand peeled off his boxers exposing his fresh young member. It was hardening with the thoughts and had grown to a size of three inches in height, and this was nothing compared to a regular Hylian, Zora, Goron, Gerudo or Kokiri but to a farie it was a monster. A male farie if an inch tall was a very healthy man.

Navi levitated down to his member resting her face on the head where the hole was and wrapping her arms and legs around the base beginning to kiss it softly. This automatically made him moan out in a new pleasurable feeling. It was really different and after a few kisses from her a new liquid appeared that was clear covering the base of his shaft. Navi smiled running her tongue across the liquid sucking it up and continued to kiss but this time his tongue was running across the hole back and forth rubbing. Well, it didn't take long until a sensation he had felt before erupted from his hardened member and along with the sensation a thick, sticky white liquid splashed all over her face and part of her body.

Navi giggled with glee sucking all of the juice off of him and then after that she licked it off of her hands finally drying off with some covers and fluttering up to Link's face sitting on his mouth and spoke. "I want you to pick me up and lick me, Link, run your tongue all over me and I'll tell you were to stop." Link nodded and his tongue slipped out sliding back and forth her petite body, and of course moans erupted as his tongue slashed across her small breast and over her vaginal area that is where she said stop. So he did and her legs opened a little while his tongue darted back and forth he continued until a small liquid filled his tongue and he pulled out swallowing it and flushing deeper.

"Now, Link that is all we will ever do and nobody else knows okay?"

"We aren't going to get married?" Innocent and naïve' are a child he spoke to her only to receive some laughs and a kiss on the cheek.

"Nah, we're still partners anyway, don't worry. I'm sure you'll find someone."

***