Fan Fiction ❯ Passion ❯ The Earth Trembles ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: I do not own Batman Beyond, its characters or settings, blah, blah…Not benefiting from this story, except in a way I won't mention (just kidding), all new players are mine.

This story contains sexual content, some of which may be graphic. If you are under the age of 18, do not read this!

Lora smiled back at the dark man behind her. Terry. Or so he said. Somehow, she knew that was his real first name. It didn't sound overly dashing or made up on a spur of the moment. Plus, the man was so aroused she doubted he could concentrate on thinking up a lie at the moment. And she knew how he felt. Her body was aching with a lust she'd never experienced before in her life. Although, considering he was only the third man she'd ever been intimate with, including her husband, her experience was admittedly limited. He was definitely the first masked man she'd ever met.

When he had fallen onto her patio, she'd been completely stunned. Her first thought had been that it was raining men. When he stood up, she'd revised that thought to include: costumed, dark, and sexy. She'd been so shocked to see him, that she'd forgotten she was naked. Until he'd given her a once over so thoroughly she'd had to have been blind not to notice it. Rather then feel frightened, she'd felt flattered. That in itself was surprising. She hadn't been interested in a man in a long time.

Perhaps it was his unique appearance, being masked and all, he looked like some sensual grim reaper, dressed completely in black and sporting an enormous red bat on his chest. He was obviously a man of secrets, and that appealed to her. She'd never been one for conventional things. If she was going to have a lover, she wanted one that would come around only when she called, not someone who was prone to stopping by when ever they wished. She'd fought too long to gain her freedom to allow someone to challenge her independence now. He was also bold and had a good sense of humor, and these were excellent qualities in a playmate. And he was very handsome. She could tell that, even with him wearing a mask. His body, what she could see and feel of it, was nothing short of phenomenal. He had broad shoulders, strong arms, a muscular chest, a narrow waist, and solid legs. He was quite a specimen. A true stallion, as she'd called him earlier. He was deserving of the nickname.

She could feel his penis throbbing against the curve of her lower back, and she was suddenly overwhelmed with impatience. She wanted him inside her. Now. There would be time for pretty speeches and gentle foreplay later. She reached down and grabbed the hand he had placed on her thigh, drawing it up to rest against her clit. She slid one of his fingers inside her, and he growled when he felt how wet she was. She leaned back against his chest, spreading her legs ever so slightly, and then slid one of her own fingers in under his, so that they were both moving inside her. His breath hissed out of him, and he instinctively followed the pace of her own finger, eliciting a gentle moan from her. Lora reached further behind her with her other hand, stroking her hand down his rigid length. Terry reached down and unzipped the front of the suit, and his shaft pushed free, achingly aroused. Lora immediately encircled his erection with her hand, slowly moving up and down. Sensing that a few hard strokes would finish him off, she kept her touch gentle and the pace excruciatingly slow. She turned her head and delicately nibbled at an exposed nipple.

Waves of pleasure rocked through Terry's body. It had been quite awhile since he'd made love to a woman. After Dana, he'd dated here and there over the years, but never seriously. Not even after he'd turned 21 and started hitting the bars. His life as Batman kept him too busy for romance, as a rule. And the women he'd slept with had been nothing like this one. She radiated sensuality. She was obviously quite comfortable with her body, and not ashamed of her desires. When she put one of her fingers inside her, entwined with his own, he nearly came at the sexiness of that action. Her slow, teasing touch on his dick was incredible, but she was keeping it light enough so that he wouldn't lose control of himself, and he appreciated that, because he was so turned on at the moment he was afraid of embarrassing himself.

When Lora ran her teeth over his nipple, Terry bent his head and licked her neck, then softly rubbed the palm of his hand over her clit. Lora's reaction was immediate and intense, she bucked her hips against his hand and moaned. His eyes closed at that beautiful sound, and he repeated the previous motion of his hand. Lora's hips soon set up a fast, desperate rhythm, blindly following the guidance of his hand. Her breathing became shorter and harsher as she writhed against him. Every time her body slid over his erection, Terry instinctively lunged up against her, becoming mindless in his primitive reaction to her. Her arousal was turning him on to the point of pain. She was so tight, even with only his finger inside her, that he knew making love to her would be heavenly. She was on the verge of an orgasm, and he was intoxicated by the feel of her body moving against his hand.

As if sensing what he was thinking, she suddenly pushed his hand away and whispered, "No."

Terry blinked down at her in surprise, feeling bereft. He quickly got over his feeling of disappointment when Lora lifted herself against him and then slid down on his penis, hard. His hands went to her hips to balance her as he buried himself in her completely. He went absolutely still. She was tighter then he'd expected, and he could feel her warm sheath quivering around him. He leaned his forehead against the top of her head, breathing hard. He knew that if he moved, his control would be gone.

Lora was not nearly so understanding of his dilemma. Her body was screaming for release. The shock of his penetration rippled through her entire body. He was big, but then again, she was small. Somehow it seemed perfect, although she felt as if he were going to rip her in two if he was not careful. She moved against him, whimpering as need flickered through her body. Terry shivered at the sound, but fought to remain still.

"I can't move. If I do, I'll come," he said hoarsely, his throat tight with strain.

Lora glanced over her shoulder at him and said, "That's the whole point, baby. To come. I'm about five seconds away from losing it, myself. I don't care if you don't last long, I'm too hot for you to wait. I want you to move, now. Please," she added, lowering her voice, not thinking twice about begging him to give her pleasure.

Terry groaned and then did as she asked, pulling out of her until the tip of his head reached her entrance, and then surging into her again, pulling her hips down as he slammed into her. Lora moaned and bucked against him, and Terry lost the will to remain in control. He gave up the long, slow motion immediately, converting to fast, hard thrusts that rocked her tiny body and sent him to the brink of madness. Lora's body tightened with each powerful movement, heat building inside of her. She felt something coiling within her, building with each move Terry made. Pressure spread to every nerve in her body, and then she seemed to explode. Pleasure slammed through her with such intensity that she screamed. Terry, hearing that primal sound, went over the edge, groaning as he thrust into her with increasing force. He felt her muscles convulsing around him, and the tension that had been building inside him snapped as he came, white hot light searing through his eyes, pleasure running through his veins as he felt himself spasm inside her.

He collapsed back onto the bed, his body spent and trembling. The only sound in the dark room was that of their harsh breathing. Lora slowly slid off of his penis and turned over so that she was sprawled on his half naked chest. Her robe had been pushed up to her waist and pulled down to her elbows so that it hung like a belt, covering about an inch of her skin. She sighed as her breasts came into contact with his chest, and a faint surge of pleasure went through his heaving body. They lay together in silence for several minutes, and sleep started to move in. Terry was exhausted from the night's events, although he'd have spent every hour until dawn pleasuring her if that was what she wanted.

Lora felt the muscular body beneath her starting to relax, and realized her lover was drifting off to sleep. Suddenly she was rather embarrassed by the idea of waking up with him, seeing that knowing look in his eyes that all men got once they bedded a woman. She didn't want to deal with the awkwardness that the dawn brought with it, and she didn't have to. This was an affair, nothing more, and it would be played by her rules, or it would be ended.

"I think you should go," she whispered, her words like a shout in the stillness of the night.

Terry, who had been blissfully falling asleep, jerked at the sound of her voice. It took a moment for her words to register, and when they did, it was quite a shock. They'd just made love, the most passionate, gratifying sex he'd ever had, and she was telling him to leave? Throwing him out, more or less. He stiffened, growing unaccountably angry. While it was true he had no claim over her, he'd just brought her a great deal of pleasure, and he thought she'd be grateful for that. Perhaps she was trying to get rid of him because someone else was on their way there.

"Really? Are you expecting your husband tonight?" he asked, his words sharp.

Lora frowned in the darkness and, feeling cornered, snapped, "I don't see how that's any of your business."

Terry smiled bitterly and then moved away from her, reaching down to zip up his suit. "It isn't."

Lora stared at him, not certain why he seemed so angry. She could see him clearly in the moonlight. His profile was beautiful, but his features were concealed by the mask. Yet even beneath that dark covering, she could sense his irritation with her. Although she wanted him to leave so that she could be alone with her thoughts, she didn't want him to be upset with her. She wanted to see him again, and he wouldn't return if he was mad at her.

She slowly reached out and gently ran her fingers down his back. Terry straightened up, as if to move away from her touch, and Lora said, "I'm not expecting my husband. I've just gotten used to sleeping alone over the years. And won't you be missed if you're not home in the morning?"

Terry stood up, his back to her. He supposed she was telling the truth. If he didn't get back to Wayne Manor, Bruce was going to kill him. He no longer lived at home, so he didn't have to worry abut his mom seeing him sneak in at dawn, and that was a plus. As for Lora's statement, he didn't know if he believed her or not. But if her husband was coming to see her, the man had every right to. Lora was Maximus' wife.

"Yes, you're right," he murmured, pausing to look at her. She was so damn beautiful! It wasn't fair. And sitting there on her bed, her body exposed to his sight, her hair tangled from their lovemaking, she looked positively edible. "I have to check on the status of my jet, but then I'll leave."

Something in his tone bothered her. He was definitely angry with her, even though she'd told him no one was coming to be with her. Frowning, she leaned toward him and said, "Terry, I would like to see you again. That is, if you want to see me."

Terry went still and stared at her in amazement, completely baffled. A moment ago she had told him to leave, without saying one tender word about their mind blowing sex. She acted as if she wanted nothing more then for him to leave. God forbid he sleep in her bed, when she'd grown accustomed to sleeping alone. Or so she said. Now, when he had worked himself into being angry with her for her callous behavior, she caught him completely by surprise with her question. His annoyance was replaced by joy at the knowledge that she wanted to see him again. He had no idea why she wanted him to leave, but he suddenly found that leaving wasn't so irritating as it had been a moment before. Not when she wanted to see him again.

He smiled at her and said, "I'd love to see you again."

Lora smiled back, noting that his expression had lightened considerably. He was no longer angry with her, it seemed. Was it possible he thought she'd been dismissing him without ever intending to see him again? Fat chance. The man was absolutely amazing. She wanted to devour every inch of him, and she would, given time. "How about meeting me here at the same time, on Thursday?"

Terry almost frowned. Thursday was three days from now. No way could he stand going that long without touching her or at least seeing her again, now that he'd immersed himself in her fire. His pride refused to let him argue with her, however. He was not about to throw himself at her feet. "I'll be here."

Lora nodded and then allowed her eyes to skim over his body. "I'll be waiting, my beautiful stallion."

Terry arched an eyebrow at her, grinning at the way his blood raced just by her looking at him. "If you want me to leave, you'd better watch your tongue."

Lora smiled at him, a mischievous light in her eyes. "But Terry, I'd rather watch your tongue. On me, of course. Maybe my nipples, or perhaps my thighs, I don't know which. I think either scenario would be lovely to watch."

Terry's eyes darkened as her words brought to mind erotic visions of him on his knees between her thighs, his tongue lapping at her soft skin, sucking on a beautiful nipple or perhaps tasting the sweet juices of her sex. His nostrils flared as arousal coursed through him once more, and he took a threatening step in her direction. Lora laughed and held up a hand in mock surrender.

"Ok, ok. I'll behave, I promise. Just go, before someone notices you're missing," she said, her eyes sparkling.

Terry smiled and swept her a courtly bow. "As my lady commands."

He turned to leave the room, but halted mid stride when Lora called after him, "Oh, and Terry, you were absolutely amazing. Truly wonderful. You made the earth tremble."

Terry smiled to himself and continued out of the room, not bothering to reply or look back. He glided down her steps and outside. He quickly made his way to the bat jet. It wasn't as badly damaged as he'd initially suspected, and he was glad he hadn't thought to suggest they check on the vehicle's condition earlier. A brief study showed it could be flown home, so he hopped into the jet and set the coordinates for Wayne Manor, a whopping 500 yards away. As the jet rose into the air, he looked at Donovan Hall and saw Lora standing in the window, her lovely gaze following the progress of the jet. She was smiling, and he wondered if she was thinking of him. Maybe she was glad she hadn't asked about the condition of the jet earlier, as well. He didn't know. All he knew was that she thought he was amazing. In bed. What more could a guy ask for?