Fan Fiction ❯ Ryukis' adventure's ❯ the beginning is here ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay so this is my first fic so I hope you all like it. And enjoy.

Ok so here is the story line it is about a teen 14 and 3 months. His name is Ryuki. He is your normal average teen, 5'7 and 176 pounds. He goes to school, works out now and again, and has minimal friends not liked. He has parents but there not the loving type, only child, and stays in his room most of the time working or doing nothing. All is good and fine till he wakes up one morning and his parents are gone no one there not natural they usually have time to yell at him before his walks to school. So what does he do he stops at the kitchen and sits at the table. Here is when the good stuff starts.

(Ryuki) Mom…. Dad! Any one here, come on quite joking around. *mutters* I guess that there gone. *as he turns to go to the bathroom*

(Unknown) Oh there not gone. There here alright, but there not in the mood to get up. Hahaha there dead if you can't tell, they couldn't wait to die they didn't even say any thing about you they… just… said… don't kill me.

(Ryuki) Why… why would you do that? Why would you kill them what did they do?

(Unknown) Because…you… you are the soul purpose that I killed them if they made another kid the world would stop. It would just die because you.

(Ryuki) What do I have to do with this? I'm a regular kid I can't even hold a gun.

(Unknown) So they never told you ha. Stupid norms they can't do a damn thing right. Unless…hahahahah I can't believe they never knew.

(Ryuki) Knew what…what is so special about me? What is so special that you needed to kill them?

(Unknown) You will find out in time trust me but I… I must go I need to talk to some one for now I will spare your damned life. *with a smirk on his face he leaves in a puff of dark smoke*

(Ryuki) *as he stands there he seems to get less grasp on reality he seems to let go and blanks out. He sees him self sitting at the table with his parents, they look happy, different. He likes this vision, he starts to run to it but it doesn't move never closer, never farther. He stops and looks at his feet why can't he move. The room flashes and he is back at his kitchen.* what was that? Why did I see that? *he sits at the table and looks in to the glass cup in front of him. As he begins to feel the pain come to him he concentrates all his anger on the cup. (The cup starts to crack) then shatters.* what the hell just happened.

(Another unknown) *a person of thirty, smooth figure, dark face, very tall.* Do not fear the happening, just what is to be.

(Ryuki) Why the hell is everyone coming in my house?

(Another unknown) Do not fear me I will not harm you. My name is

(Ryuki) I don't care I am not in the mood for new faces and new things happening. If you did not already notice the smell of the dead in my house you might want to know there my parents. Plus I just leaned that I can do crap I didn't know I can, it's a bit to take in all at ones so if you don't mind get out.

(Another unknown) Ok I guess I'll have to do this the hard way. Ahem I… am… Zephrose, I am a guider. I have been all over the galaxy, and dimensions looking for people like you, I have three others at my safe house. They train, defend each other, and use there power to kill the people, or race that killed your parents and others.

(Ryuki) Ok so don't get me wrong but I'm supposed to believe that you're a person that can move through time and space to a *safe house* and you're here to take me to the *safe house* to train. Is that right or am I wrong. Please tell me

(Zephrose) Yep that's right.

(Ryuki) ok lets go *Sarcastic voice* are you joking I would never believe that!! *all of a sudden the glasses in the cupboard explode* ………….ok now we can go.