Fan Fiction ❯ Silent Beauty ❯ A Truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
|Author's note: |
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
"Welcome back guys!"
"Konnichiwa."
"Ok, so last time was a b**ch, so this next one might be too, so let's start readin'"
"Wait, where's the popcorn?"
"You don't need popcorn, stupid."
"Shhs. It's 11 PM, so keep the noise down, and let's start reading now."
[fufu]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Chapter 2: Truth

It's time for school again. Everyone makes it until lunch, Yes, it is lunch. Kai opened his lunchbox and ate. Sai stood up, and went out of the classroom. She sat down beneath a cherry blossom tree, not facing the school building. She stayed there until lunch time was over. She went back to her seat, and class resumed.
At last, the day ended. Kai found Sai at the same place she was yesterday, on the lake. When he is about to go near her, she fell unconscious. "I have to do something." He carried her to the hospital.
When Sai regained consciousness, she found herself on a bed, wearing a patient's dress. Kai went in and sat beside her.
"You're probably wondering why you are here." He said, "You were quite heavy too." Her face squirmed with a little anger. "You were unconscious. I brought you here." She looked down, and closed her eyes.
"I know now your reason." He continued, :You can talk, but try not to. You are afraid to trust, because no one approaches and talks to you. You need someone, who will talk to you and love you, so you could return the same. All you need is that someone, and I'm willing to be that someone, for your sake." She cried, and moved her lips.
"...Thank...you...." She said.
It's the first time she spoke to someone. Her voice was fine, and beautiful. He was shocked to hear her voice and never let himself away from her. "I'm glad to talk to you. Now, do you trust me?"
She rested on Kai's chest, and cried, "....Yes, I do."
"I'm glad to know."
"PLease don't tell anyone I talked."
"Ok. I will."

The next morning, Kai went into class and saw Sai leaning on the window.
"It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" She nods, and continues whatever she was doing.
Lunch time came, and Sai went to the same spot she was before, but Kai followed. The two sat down.
"Do you want to eat?" Kai asked.
"...No." She replied, softly.
"But if you don't eat, you'll get sick."
"Sick as I must. It is nothing compared to what I have become."
"Stop saying that!" He holds up a sushi, and tells her to open her mouth. She reluctantly follows.
"There, feeling any better?"
"...No."
"You need to wat, or I'll force you to."
"Ok. OK... You win. I'll eat."
Only the two of them can hear their conversation. At the sight of their activity, The Girls of Sai's class got jealous.
"Hes going after her... Grrrrr.." One said.
"She doesn't have the chance. We've been with him for 3 long years, while she's only with her for 3 days!"
"We can't allow this to happen!"
Of course, the boys have something to say. They also love Sai, maybe because of her blue, sweet eyes, her pale white skin, her long silver hair, and her beautiful grace.
Class ended, and all went home.
"I'll take you home, Sai." Kai said.
"Well, ok. If you say so."
Both of them walked, and finally reached Sai's house.
"Thank you, and good night." Sai said.
"Good night too." Kai replied.

[TBC]