Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of the Masaharu Girls ❯ Okietay ( Chapter 36 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okietay…Mizu here…and um this is my chappy! (yes I am Mizu in Hikari's body…but still Mizu ^_^)
 
Quote: I LOVE YOU…I mean ewe as in the sheep, but I'm allergic to sheep, that's why I'm red, but there aren't any sheep around…..never mind!! *walks of trying to rub the redness out of cheeks*   -Mizu to KviM in the RP belonging to the Masaharu Sisters
 
 
Hikari (in Mizu's body): BECAUSE WE'VE SWITCHED BODIES SOMEHOW!!!!
 
Ayumu: oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh….
 
Hikari: *wacks Ayumu lightly over the head with Rikkido-kuchiku*
 
*Miroku walks up with Sango and a new person…who seems to look like a gothic human…at least…in his human form…right?*
 
Miroku: Hey guys!  This is Kai.  He's gonna be traveling with us for a while.
 
Mizu: *stops worrying about InuYasha `cause he's waking up now and walks over next to Hikari*  Dude…he looks like your type…
 
Hikari: Yes…he does… *dreamy look in eyes* *pulls the Inu-gang into a huddle* He cannot know that Mizu and I have switched bodies okay? ...good!
 
Mizu: Okie-tay!! *evil smirk* *walks up to Kai* ~imitating Hikari's voice~ Hey, I'm Hikari…you're pretty hot ya know.
 
Kai: um……….
 
Mizu: How long ya gonna stay?
 
Hikari *fuming*
 
Kai: couple months…
 
Mizu: Cool…*runs her hand through her hair* Wanna go for a walk?  I'd like to show you how I like to play.
 
Hikari: *absolutely furious* -_-
 
Kai: Sounds good.^_^  See ya later, Miroku. *bows to Sango* …and you Lady Sango.
 
*They walk off*
 
Hikari: She….she…..she did not…..
 
Ayumu and Yuki: YEP!  ^_^ *burst out laughing*
 
Hikari: *whacks them with Rikkido-Kuchiku”
 
Ayumu and Yuki: X_X'
 
Sesshoumaru: So…Hikari…looks like you like this guy.
 
Hikari: …so?
 
Yuki: You've NEVER liked ANYONE.
 
Hikari: I was just waiting for the right demon….and he…is the right demon
 
Yuki: You don't even know him…and from the looks of it, Mizu is getting to know him faster than you
 
Hikari: *glare*
 
Yuki: ^_^
 
Hikari: …I need to find out how to get my body back and soon.
 
GIR: *turns “smart”* Since you and Lady Mizu switched bodies through a dream-
 
Yuki:  WHICH YOU STILL WON'T TELL!
 
Ayumu: You don't wanna know.
 
GIR: -you need to have another dream at the same time to reverse the effect.  In this new dream, the opposite event in the dream needs to happen.  For example, if you dreamed about drowning in the original dream, you need to have another dream of living, while in the water of course… Your dreams need to be in the same setting.
 
Miroku: Yes, I've heard of this before…I'm amazed you knew that.
 
GIR: *turns “stupid” again* …what do I know?
 
Hikari: Absolutely nothing…
 
GIR: Okay! ^_^
 
*That night (after Kai and Mizu come back)
 
Yuki: GOODNIGHT! *falls to sleep on Sesshoumaru*
 
*everyone except Hikari falls asleep*
 
Hikari: *whispers* Mizu…*shakes her (she is sleeping near Kai) Mizu…wake up…
 
Mizu: *wakes up* COOKIES! ...I mean….what?
 
Hikari: I need to ask you a favor…Can you try to have a dream about InuYasha rejecting your love for him?
 
Mizu: WHAT?! WHY?
 
Hikari: It's the only way to reverse the effect of our body change…
 
Mizu: Why do you want to change bodies so soon?
 
Hikari: Because I don't want to be a stupid half-breed any longer.
 
Mizu: Okay, okay… Don't be so mean….*sigh* I'll try. *falls back asleep*
 
Hikari: I hope this works…
 
 
Well, that's my chappy!  Will Hikari and Mizu switch bodies? Will Hikari go out with Kai?  Will GIR ever be smart? Will monkeys fly out of Sesshoumaru's ears?  We'll find out on the next episode of `The Adventures of the Masaharu Girls”! STAY TUNED!  ^_^