Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of the Masaharu Girls ❯ Funerals are a place of love ( Chapter 41 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay . . . Mizu here again. Kai is writing his chappy next. We were supposed to write this together but he's not here. It's 7:33 on Sunday morning…so yeah…
 
Quote off of a shirt I saw: Keep Laughing . . . this is your girlfriend's shirt.
 
 
That night
 
Inuyasha: I did WHAT???!!! O.O
 
Masaharus: Yup.
 
Inuyasha: All of you???!!!
 
Mizu: Even Kai
 
Inuyasha: I'm so sorry . . . even Kai?
 
Kai: *glare* yes…….
 
Inuyasha: I'm gunna go wash the filthyness off of me *leaves*
 
Kai: I'm not filthy…*says in a “sly” voice* I'm Darkness!
 
Hikari: Kai . . . that was so lame
 
Kai: *sticks tongue out*
 
Hikari: No thank you, I got all that I needed from Inuyasha
 
Kai: *blinks at the remark and decides to take a different route in the conversation* Oh come on Hikari, you know you want me.
 
Hikai: I have feelings for no one
 
Yuki, Ayumu, and Mizu: *cough cough LIAR cough hack cough*
 
Hikari: *blushes* *turns to her sisters* don't you three have something better to do than annoy me?
 
 
Yuki, Ayumu, and Mizu: *look at each other* NOPE!
 
Yuki: It's our job as big sisters
 
Ayumu: Hey!
Yuki: and annoying little sisters, to pry into your life.
 
Mizu: Yup! So we're gunna sit here and watch this like a movie ^_^
 
Hikari: *shakes head and turns back to Kai muttering under her breath* Stupid half sisters
 
Kai: *is horrified by Hikari's remark* you don't think I'm hott?
 
Hikari: no
 
Mizu: LIAR! *cough cough* oh sorry, I choked on some pop corn. ^_^'
 
Kai: *raises an eyebrow* okay then. I've got plenty of fan girls to occupy my needs
 
Hikari: *smirks* fan girls, eh?
 
Kai: You know it. They come by the thousands.
 
Hikari: thousands? If you say so *rolls eyes* I'm going to go kill some innocent animal. Wanna come?
 
Kai: SURE! ^__^ *leaves with Hikari*
 
Yuki in the `Masaharu Huddle': okay guys! We need to do something about this.
 
Ayumu: YEAH!
 
Yuki: This has gone on long enough with no results!
 
Ayumu: YEAH!
 
Yuki: It's time for us to interfere!
 
Ayumu: YEAH!
 
Yuki: Ayumu, you have no clue what I'm talking about, do you?
 
Ayumu: NO!
 
Mizu: She's talking about Kai and Hikari . . . *looks at Yuki* right?
 
Yuki: yes Mizu *sweat drop*
 
Ayumu: oh okay then! ^_^'
 
Yuki: So this is what we need to do, we need to some how get Hikari to fess up about her feelings for Kai.
 
Mizu: but we already know she likes him, why would we want her to tell us again?
 
Yuki: no Mizu, we need to get Hikari to tell Kai, not us.
 
Mizu: oooooooooooooooooohhhh
 
Yuki: `Yumu? Does Hikari have a diary?
 
Ayumu: Not that I know of
 
Yuki: Carp
 
Mizu: we can get her drunk. She'll say anything when she's drunk.
 
Yuki: Brilliant! Okay Ayumu, go steal into Miroku's “I'm a poor lonely monk today” saki stash, and bring back some of his strongest stuff. Mizu, you decorate the place in black and say that you're having a funeral for……….some….bug or something.
 
Ayumu and Mizu: OKAY! *scurry off*
 
Yuki: Now I'm gunna find Sesshomaru. *goes to find Sesshy-poo*
 
~that night~
 
Mizu *holding a saki cup over a little dirt mound* …and so, on behalf of Mr. Squirrelypants, we drink *takes a sip of her saki*
 
Everyone else: *sips their saki cup with a confused look*
 
Inuyasha: Mr. Squirrlypants?
 
Sango: I think her childish care for animals is wonderful. What do you think Miroku.
 
Miroku: I think I recognize this saki, and I think Hikari's liking this funeral way to much
 
Hikari: *hiccup* off to Hell Mr. Squirrlypants! *hiccup* *takes another drink from a bottle*
 
Yuki: *runs up to Hikari dragging Kai with her* So Kai, what do you think about Mr. Squrrellymaggier?
 
Kai: I think it shouldn't have died from natural causes, need I say more?
 
Hikari: Amen to that sister! *takes another swig and swishes her hair at Kai*
 
Kai: Hikari, are you okay?
 
Hikari: Just peachy! *kisses Kai* we really need a break from all this *hiccup* happiness
 
Kai: *is taken aback by the kiss* Hikari, I thought you didn't like me
 
Hikari: *raises an eyebrow as she takes another swig* *hiccup* are you kidding? I've liked you from the start; you're just too blind to tell. Don't tell yourself I said that though, he would flip!
 
Kai: riiiiight. *looks at Yuki* you knew she would do this didn't you?
 
Yuki: Who? Me? Never! I would never hold a fake funeral for some squirrel that didn't exist and steal Miroku's saki just so we could get Hikari to fess up that she liked you, since she'll tell you anything you want to know when she's drunk. I would never do something like that *innocent puppy dog eyes*
 
Kai: *raises eyebrow* right then. *turns to Hikari* Hikari, will you go out with me?
 
Hikari: *somehow mysteriously returns to a sober stage at hearing the question* I…..uh…baduh….um…..
 
Mizu and Ayumu: *nudge Hikari*
 
Hikari: okay…*blush*
 
Kai: *smiles his oh so handsome smile* Right then, back to the party!....I mean….funeral….Let's celebrate the fact that Mr. Squirrelypants is in a better place *takes Hikari's bottle and finishes it for her* To the After Life! *grabs another bottle toasts the air taking another swig*
 
 
Well, that's my chappy!. I hope you liked it. Hikari and Kai are going out now….and she is so gunna kill me, `Yumu and Yuki when she's sober again. ^_^ oh well, it was worth it.