Fan Fiction ❯ The Strengths of life ❯ The dealing of murderers ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"I gave you the evidence can you give me a name?" A man in a suit said from the shadows.

"I know who it is, but I forget the name. I need something to jog my memory." The so-called beast answered with a sly smile. The man nodded and reached into his back pocket and saw the winged wolf tense, ready for a fight, he smiled as he pulled out his billfold, and saw him relax. He opened it and revealed at least five hundred. He handed the wolf two hundred.

"It's on the tip of my tongue." Her said, and the man handed over more. "ah, know I remember, his name was John, John Dilinger" He said. With most of his clients he could of said any name, and been believed no matter what. But this client was new, and he had to gain trust before the man would even show his face. The man smiled, and he could see that much.

"Thank you. Now I may avenge my son." The man said throwing something that shone on the floor. Morgre reached down and picked up the diamond that was his payment.

"The pleasure is mine. Really" he said fiddling with the diamond. He pocketed it and let the man walk out before he even moved. Untrusting? Yes, but very wise in his line of work.