Fan Fiction ❯ The Test of Time Master ❯ THE JOLLY ROGER'S CAPTAIN ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
THE TES TO THE TIME MASTER
PART 4 - "THE JOLLY ROGERS'S CAPTAIN!"
by Dr. Thinker


#################SCOOBY-DOO UNIVERSE -- 10:45 PM###########################


"I Rhought rumping rhose rails rere a rain in the rail! rind of rike
Scrappy-Doo when re are on a rase! I ron't rind rim if we rON'T HAVE
one!" Scooby-Doo remarked. "But this key hunting is starting to get annoying
kind of like him saying "Puppy Power" and "Splat" all the time!"

Bault was shocked. He didn't expect Scrappy-Doo even to be born. "Who's is father, Devil-Doo?"

"I rish that ras Scappy father..Rit rould rexplained. Ris father is Dare-Doo, one of my rousins."

"Dare-Doo?" Bault asked.

"Dare Doo is the only member of our Doo family that doesn't had black spots. He's usually confused with a brown version of a Lab. He's only belives in one thing: aliens! He aslo told be Scrappy's full name is Stephen." Scooby-Doo

"Stephen. Almost a odd as Scoobert." Bualt remarked. Scooby-Doo rolled his eyes.


##########SCOOBY-DOO UNIVERSE -- 11:01 PM#########################################

"FREDDIE!" Scooby-Doo shouted as the enter.

"GET ME DOWN!" Freddie remarked.

"Shore thing!" Scooby-Doo joked as he found and touched a near-by switch.

"I think the Mastermind is behind this mystery!" Freddie stated. Just then
old blue-face appear and but Freddy in a barrel.

"I had a belly full of your trouble-making habits!!" The Mastermind remarked as he plan a
barrel over Freddie. "I think it's high time that I got rid of you! Here's a ghost with had a score to settle!"

A giant pirate ghost appeared. He was a hat with a Jolly Roger symbol. His beard was great red. He was the "Ghost of Capt. Redbeard."

"The Cargo Net!" Freddie remarked.

"It's the Ghost of Capt. Redbeard" Scooby-Doo remarked. "HELP!"

"Relax, Scoobert! The Cargo net has large treasure chest in it! If we can cut the ropes holding the cargo net. Ol' beard head is going down for the count."

"Good thinking. But I don't think I could cut this ropes with my teeth." Scooby-Doo remarked.

"I had a idea. Redbeard has a ghost sword. Use it to cut it." Bault replied.

"Sounds like a smashing defeat for him!" Scooby-Doo stated as he ate few of the Scooby-Snack that he collected long the path.

Then the battle again, while Bault using his sword skills battle the Redbeard, Scooby-Doo waited by robes for the ghost swords. After a few horrible mintunes, Redbeard got crushed. Scooby-Doo run over to Freddie and remove the barrel that Mastermind.


"Thanks. I thought Mastermind had us over a barrel that time." Freddie stated.

"Or runder one." Scooby-Doo joked.

"We got Redbeard in his private islands years ago." Freddy states. "Have you
see the other members."

"Yep, but I lose them." Scooby-Door remarked.


A female voice. "Run guys! The Creeper's right behind me!" It was orange sweater girl. It was Velma--1/4 of Mystery, Inc.

"Wait. What's that on your glasses?" Freddie stated as he grabbed Velma's glasses. He saw pictures on the lens. "Creepers times two! But clues don't fall into your lap."

Just as them, a green shirted human with a goate landed.

"FOOD!" Scooby-Doo.

Bault stated. "No time. We got to find out where the Mastermind is."

"Possibelly the Super Sercet Lab." Scoboy-Doo remarked.

"Super-Sercet Lab?" Freddie asked. "Where you got that information from."

"Holly. Before she disappear with Daphne!" Scooby-Doo.

"Let's go find Daphe and find that lab."

"Scoob, get this. Freddie wants to end our feast." Scooby-Doo.

Bault was getting bored out of his min and walked out. He stoped when he hear a scream. It was Scooby-Doo running out the door. He was holding something. A few sticks of
gum.

"What's that?" Bault remarked.

"The Prof's Sticky Gum. That would prevent monsters from hamming my furs for a little bit." Scooby-Doo remarked.

"Where's Shaggy?"

"We got spooked by a Ghost Driver." Scooby-Doo.

###################################################### ########################

PART #5 -- "THE DEMINDING OF THE MASTERMIND" -- Bault and Scooby-Doo go dog-to-man
against the Mastermind himself!