Fan Fiction ❯ Writer's Block, be gone!! ❯ A wall? Interesting..... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

What happens when Writer's Block blocks the muses door? Lets find out...

Walking the coridors of the manor house, Floramon glances occasionally at the paintings on the walls. Walking past doors leading to the rooms of various alternate persona's, roleplaying characters, and other muses for the author she was with, she smiled, seeing the large oak front doors in front of her at last. Opening the doors, she almost walked into a large brick wall sealing the doors off from the outside world.

Blinking a couple times in shock, she slowly shut the doors, walking back into the house, curious about the sudden brick wall, when she saw ToyAgumon trying to communicate with another of the new muses, a short penguin. Walking up, she almost gave herself away, laughing over the conversation she overheard.

"So, your telling me, 'Do bee's?' Why would I want to do something like that, it would hurt?" ToyAgumon gave the small penguin a curious look, having been trying to communicate with it since it's recent arrival.

"Doo Bee doo." The penguin said, in a sing song tone, tipping back and forth for a second, befor it saw Floramon. "Do Be?"

Floramon gave it a curious look, wondering about the small animal. It had proven is was intelligent, since Rocker had dropped it off, but since then, no one in the manor had heard anything from outside since then. And unfortunetly, they had yet to find a way to communicate with the small bird.

As the two small digimon stared at the penguin for a second, it turned around, waving one of it's wings for them to follow, and started down the hall, being followed by two bewildered muses.

"Hey ToyAgu." Floramon looked at the small T-rex digimon, as he blinked at his name. "Do you know why there is a brick wall in front of the main doors?" He shook his head no, putting a claw to his mouth in thought.

"It's strange, I tried heading into the garden, and I couldn't get outside either. Think Rocker is upset at us or something?" He looked at Floramon, with a very forlorn look, assuming the worst immediately.

Flora shook her head, looking forward a second to make sure they could still see the small bird leading them. "I doubt it was Rocker, he always leaves a message or tells someone when he wants people to stay in the house, and no one has said anything. Maybe someone is trying to keep us from him?" she watched the small penguin walk into the kitchen, and followed suit with ToyAgumon.

"Maybe.... But why would someone want to do that?" ToyAgumon reached up onto a counter of the large kitchen, grabbing an apple, as the penguin ducked around a couple tables and such, intent on it's destination. "Do you think it's a conspiracy?" He asked, taking a large bite out of the apple.

"Maybe you two should ask someone who has been here for awhile, if you have questions, before you get yourselves worked up." The two digimon looked from one another to a young elvan woman, in a soft green robe, sitting at a table eating a small salad. Flora glanced down a little, seeing the penguin nuzzling itself against the woman's leg affectionately. The woman brushed her blond hair back behind her pointed ears, looking at the three small muses with her serene blue eyes, giving them a soft smile. "So, what is the trouble, my small friends?" She set her fork down, giving them a questioning look.

"Well, I tried going outside, because I was curious why Rocker hadn't stopped in to visit lately, and I found the front door has a brick wall in front of it. And ToyAgu said he found the same, trying to go into the garden. Do you know whats going on miss?" Flora looked at the woman, getting a nice feeling from her, and noticing a small blush on ToyAgu's cheeks as they talked to her.

"Well, he's having that trouble again, huh? I thought it had been abnormally quiet around here. And you may both call me Brigid, please. Your ToyAgu and Flora, are you not?" They nodded to the young elf, getting a smile for it. "Rocker told me about you, just before he brought you here. It's nice to finally meet you." She looked down to the penguin, still nuzzling her leg, but looking up at her now. "And who are you, little one?"

"Doo bee dobe do... do Be?" It responded, looking up at her with the equivilant of a penguin smile.

"Dobe, hmm? Well, it;s nice to meet you too, Dobe. And yes, we have some fish in the freezer, behind that door. Go help yourself." The small penguin jumped up for a second, waving it's wings a second, before waddling over to the freezer door, and slipping into a small doggy style door in it.

Flora watched the penguin a moment, before turning back to Brigid. "You can understand him?"

"Of course. I'm a druid, and as a perk, I can communicate with any animal, as long as it has some intelligence. Now, as to your problem, getting rid of Rocker's writer's block is a much more difficult problem. See, Writer's block is a mysterious thing, which we have yet to discern the beginings of. But we know that when it is in effect, we in the manor of his mind can not communicate with him, thus causing him trouble with writing, and other such things. Normally it goes away on it's own. Why do you two need to see him?" Brigid leaned on her arm, watching the two digimon.

Floramon blushed slightly, looking at the druid. "Well, I just wanted to make sure he was ok. He hasn't been here since he dropped... 'Dobe' off, and I was begining to wonder. It has been about two to three monthes, if not more, since then."

Brigid nodded, and stodd up. "True, he normally has the block gone by now. Follow me, we'll go see if we can find a way through it. Dobe, are you coming?" She called to the freezer, to get the penguin's attention.

To the summoning, the small bird slid out of the freezer with a fish in it's mouth half way, swallowing it as it waddled closer, and started following the druid and two digimon out of the kitchen, and into one of the hallways.

* * * * *

Kain walked down the hallway slowly, whistling to himself. He wore his blond hair in a ponytail, between his shoulder blades, his crystal blue eyes smiling happily down the vacent hall. Standing about six feet tall, he still looked young for someone about 20 years old. He unbuttoned the coller of his black Asha'man jacket, making sure to not undo his buttons again, untieing the inner shirt too to get himself nice and comfortable. Whistling a song Seriana had taught him, he lost himself in a day dream about her, having not seen her in ages, and didn't watch the hall like he should have been.

As the Midlander walked down the hall, oblivious to the world, he failed to notice a young man, barely over 17, sitting against a wall, his hand moving quickly as he did a sketch into his art book. One knee bent up, to prop up his book, the other was stretched out into the hall. Unfortunetly, caught up in his drawing as he was, he didn't notice the daydreaming man walking down the hall right towards his leg.

Kain sighed softly in his dreamy state, before realising he wasn't standing straight up anymore. He put his hands quickly in front of himself, going into a tight roll, and landing himself on his behind. He blinked a second, not used to being caught off guard, and looked back to see young Salem drawing in the halls again, as always. His black hair was a bit messed up as always, but his sapphire eyes watched the picture unfolding before him intensely. Kain stood back up, before walking over next to Salem, kneeling down to see into his book. On the page, was a young woman, with long hair, dark from the shading, and wearing a long gown. He smiled, before tapping Salem on the shoulder, startling the shy young man.

"I thought you didn't want to draw in the hall, with how many people that seem to trip over your feet, Salem?" Kain grinned, enjoying teasing him a little, since he never seemed to mind.

"I'm sorry. I just got a sudden inspiration to do a sketch, so I sat down to do it. I thought I would have it done, before anyone walked down here. Are you alright?" He asked in his typical soft voice, looking up to his friend.

"Oh yea, I'm perfect. Takes more then a trip to hurt me, after all. Anyway, come on, I was heading to visit Seri, and I was gonna ask you later about doing a sketch of her, for a present I wanna make her. Think you could help me out?"

"Sure." Salem stood up, brushing his t-shirt and jeans off, before shutting his book gently on his pencil, to hold his place. "It's a surprise, right? Well, why not take her to the indoor garden, where Brigid always is. I'm sure she would help, and I could do a very nice picture of Seriana, with that background for her. Sound good?" Kain nodded, smiling like a cat, as he put an arm around Salem's shoulder, walking along, begining to discuss what they needed to implament this plan.

* * * * *

Seriana sat in the small grove inside the manor, combing her long black hair out, whistling softly a tune she had picked up from an inn Kain had taken her too once. It was an easy melody to remember, and she always thought of Kain when she whistled it. Blushing slightly, she moved to the edge of the pond, looking at her silver/blue eyes in her reflection, making sure that it was fully combed out. She knew Kain was going to be looking for her today, since the aniversery of the first time they had ever met was coming up, and she was still trying to think of something to get him as a present. Begining to hum the song, she splashed some water in her face, washing the last of the sleep out of her eyes.

As she wiped the water from her face, she looked up into a tree, seeing a surprising sight. On a tree limb, limply sleeping, was a five feet and 9 inches tall white tiger, in it's were-form, his limbs and tail hanging over the sides, balancing him. The hair on his head, having the same stripes as his fur, hung low, almost as long as Seri's, and the only clothing on him as a pair of shorts that showed much wear on them, from constant wear and tear.

She smiled softly to herself, having met Rajar a few times, and enjoying her time around him. He was very sweet, and extremely innocent, although that could cause more then one problem on occasion. She still remembered him giving Brigid more then a handfull, when he wanted to know why everyone was kicking him out of their rooms, when they wanted to take a bath. Giggling softly, she walked up to the sleeping cat-man, and nudged his arm, feeling with her mind to see if he would wake up soon or not.

At the nudging, Rajar opened his crystal blue eyes slowly, yawning softly, before giving a couple meows and trying to go back to sleep. Unfortunetly, having forgotten he was in a tree, this resulted in him folling out of the tree and onto the ground. Laying on his back, he blinked a couple times, before his nose caught a familier scent, which pulled his eyes to focus on Seriana's face, smiling softly and leaning over him. Rajar stretched his arms and legs, along with his tail, before rolling onto his stomach, and pushing himself up to a kitty squat, smiling up at Seri, even though he was about up to her thighs when sitting this way.

"Good morning, Rajar. Did you have a good sleep?" Her Seanchan accent slipped into her speach as always, giving her voice a soft exotic tone to it. she smiled at the were-tiger, scratching behind his ears gently.

Rajar purred at the scritching, pushing his head into her hand. "Rajar sleep good. Dream of running until wake up from tree dropping Rajar." He slurred his r's heavily, talking with a constant purr, his eyes closed as she continued the scritching. "What Sereana doing?"

Seri blushed slightly, not minding the slight slur of her name Rajar always did. "I'm meeting Kain later today. We are doing something special today, to celebrate our first meeting."

"Party?" Rajar tilted his head, looking quizically at her.

"No, Rajar. This will only be me and Kain. It is something only celebrated by someone uniquely special in ones life." She saw a small pout starting to creep onto Rajar's muzzle. "I mean, someone you are in love with Rajar. It's not something I can explain easy, but you'll understand one day."

Rajar stopped his pout and thought a moment, before looking at her. "Is something only for mate?"

Seriana blushed deeper this time. "Well, yes, it is something only for your mate, the person you will be with forever. And that is how Kain and I think of one another. Understand?"

Rajar nodded enthusiastically. "Sereana and Kane mate alone, to remember first time mating." He nodded again, feeling he totally understood.

Seriana, however, merely turned deep red at what Rajar was assuming. "Well, Kain and I havn;t mated Rajar. We are only doing something special like giving one another presents and maybe spending the night looking at stars." She knew better then to say the young were-tiger was wrong, he could be even worse at understanding when he was sure he had the answer.

Rajar looked at her blankly, before smiling big and licking her cheek softly, nuzzling her with his muzzle. "Rajar understand. Sereana need help, find Kain?" He asked, purring from her scritching still.

Seri smiled and kneeled down, giving Rajar a big hug. "As a matter of fact, I could, once I get something from my room. Want to follow me, to get it?" She stood up, as Rajar nodded quickly, walking on his paws next to her as they walked out, heading towards the room Seriana had been given.

* * * * *

Hola, ladies and gents. Now, most of you are probably wondering what this is about. Really? it is absolutely nothing specific. I had bad writer's block, and needed to try and work on something, to get my system working again. Anyway, all characters in this are owned by me, for how they are represented, save Seriana, who is owned and used only with the permission of one of my best friends, Pamela. Otherwise, currently, they are all mine. I'll add profiles and description later, so people know what everyone looks like before reading, so I hope you all are doing ok. and so everyone knows, the Toyagumon looks exactly like the one in Warped, meaning no lego's and purple eyes. Otherwise, everyone looks like they should, and anyone you wouldn't know, I tryed describing. alot of these characters are RP characters, and have their own stories on the way, but it may be a bit before they are written and released. Thanks to all who helped me with advice and such, and no fears, the stories in the works right now are being continued, and soon I hope. laters!! ^_^V