Fan Fiction ❯ Yin Yang ❯ Introductory ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Introductory

 

Figure I should start this out with an introductory of the main few characters, eh? By the way, I don't own Teen Titans in any way, shape, or form.

 

Real Characters:

 

Robin: Leader of the Teen Titans, prone to fits of angry lashing-outs, proficient in martial arts, small weapons, and bo staves. Likes to be in charge of things.

 

 

Starfire: Female alien from distant planet Tamarania, extremely strong, capable of flight and shoots emerald colored beams from her eyes and palms. Naïve is really the only way to describe her… until she gets angry. She can associate anything with something from her home planet.

 

Beast Boy: Shape-shifter whose origins are unknown to me, can transform into most any animal living, dead, or alien. Vegetarian. A serious joker, though not too many of the Titans find him too funny.

 

Raven: From the destroyed planet of Azarath, I believe, who uses emotions, or lack of that thereof, to use her powers, which I believe only affect inanimate objects, like steel or rock. Normally keeps to herself.

 

Cyborg: Obviously, he's a cyborg. He is incredibly strong, intelligent when it comes to technology, and his right arm becomes a laser rifle. Has various odds and ends hidden all over his being. Loves video games and his car.

 

Slade: Archrival of the Titans, he is strong, fast, cunning, and in a large full body suit of metal. His mask is colored completely black on one half, a copper shade on the other. Obsessed with having an apprentice.

 

My Characters:

 

Shade: As per his name, Shade uses the shadows for his purposes. Works well in tandem with Raven. Keeps a sword with him at all times.

 

Mark: Shade's younger brother seems to have no actual abilities, aside from being an excellent guitarist. Mostly plays and listens to rock of all kinds, people don't often complain when he plays.

 

More as they come along.