Fan Fiction ❯ Zengat ❯ Love and War ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Scene 1

Streams of water hit him as Sky was deposited directly under the shower. "Wait. Zed, what are you doing… Wait" - Sky was laughing trying to escape. "Let me take the shirt off".

"Don't worry, I'll help you." - Zed stepped under the shower removing his own shirt. Seconds later Sky's shirt was pulled over his head and he felt a wet tongue tracing the circles on his shoulder. "I hope there are some cakes left. The cream is delicious."

"Only the cream?" - Sky felt sudden wave of heat rising inside his body. He felt Zed's lower hands undoing clips on his pants while upper hands kept tracing patterns on his chest. As soon as his pants were pushed down Sky realized that Zed was already naked and hard. Suddenly, the understanding dawned just what exactly that emotion inside Zed was - Desire.

Zed looked into Sky's wide eyes that were moving from below his waist to his chest. "Did I do something wrong?" - granted he acted on an instinct, the consort's fierce blush and confusion was not a reaction he expected. "I'm sorry I did not asked your permission first. We can just finish the shower and catch a few hours of sleep before breakfast." - he turn away trying to conceal his disappointment.

"You don't need my permission to take me to bed" - quiet voice reached him from behind the noise of shower. Sky's hands encircled cohort's waist as he pressed his forehead to the wide shoulder.

"I would never take you without your consent. You know it."

"I do. I am sorry I reacted like this. I just did not expect. You never showed any interest before. I mean you always …" - his voice trailed uncertainly - "I am digging myself deeper, am I."

"Don't worry." - Zed wrapped his precious partner into fluffy towel.

"Would you like to try again?" - Zed has already came back to his senses. He always wanted their first time to be special, but the uncertainty and luck of confidence in Sky's eyes called to be remedied immediately.

"Starlight, I love you. You are the most precious thing I have."

"Thing?" - faint smile lit the blue eyes.

"You know what I mean" - groaning inwardly Zed slid under the blanket wrapping his arms around the thin body beside.

"I love you and I want you. I want our bodies to join as our souls and our minds are. If I haven't asked that before, it is not because I don't want you. I have been preoccupied with commanding this base. I did not realize that you have grown so much." - little kisses placed on Sky's face accompanied the whispered speech.

Golden-hair consort felt the heat rising again as he moved to return the kiss. The mouths met halfway, and Zed felt hot tongue tracing the edge of his lips. "So, do you want to try again?"

"Do you have to ask?"

Suddenly Sky was lifted into the air. He found himself sitting on top of Zed's naked body. He knew exactly what he supposed to be doing. Sex Ed classes were nearly the only once he actually listened to, but when it came to practice that knowledge for the first time, he froze.

Realizing what is happening, Zed could not do anything but laugh - "Sky, starlight, we really don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with." - he tried to project his love and reassurance.

"But I do want to make love to you." - from Zed's perspective Sky looked lovely sitting on top with highly annoyed expression. - "I just want it to be perfect and I am afraid to screw up."

Zed signed and drew the younger man closer. 'You have nothing to worry about. Trust me. I haven't had any action since I've been told that you are going to be born. I would be ecstatic with anything." - for a second Sky felt anger rising before it hit him that Zed was joking. "If you are so knowledgeable in the subject, why don't you go on top?"

"Mmm, I am afraid to hurt you. If you are on top you can control the penetration." - now it was Zed's turn to blush. Seeing his cohort blush, Sky flopped on his back and slid his hand down the torso beside. - "You want it - work." - He essayed the satisfied smile and began to whistle a little hymn.

The blur of movement and he found his legs firmly pressed to his shoulders and hips raised. "Ok." - hot tongue snaked deep down his throat while wet finger penetrated him. Feeling Sky grasp and arch underneath cemented Zed's resolve to go ahead and he began slowing moving his finger inside. Few minutes later two more fingers were added forcing consort to writhe.

Sky never felt anything like that before. The feeling was overwhelming. It kept overriding his control over his body and his mind. He fought the loss of control for a short moment finally giving up and allowing his cohort to forge the link. Suddenly he felt the onslaught of Zed's feeling and emotions flooding his mind and he knew Zed was feeling the same. The link they shared was finally solidified by the joining of their bodies.

Slowing pushing inside the hot tight passage Zed fought for control. He felt the moment of surrender as his mind moved to establish the link. He felt Sky's body opening up to him as he felt his own sensations flooding Sky's mind. Zed never felt anything more overwhelming, but he had to stay in control for both of them.

Slow movement turned into frantic pace as they both speed into completion, their minds, souls and bodies becoming one as each send waves of love through the other's mind. He felt Sky curling under his arm before falling asleep. Zed finally allowed himself to relax and follow his love into content sleep.

Scene 2.