Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Erm...Yugioh Mixed with FF8??? ❯ Erm...Yugioh Mixed with FF8??? ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ok, my friend told me to write another crossover type fic...so here goes!

\\thoughts\\

[actions]

<whisper or mumble>

Disclaimer: Don't own yugioh or final fantasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No prologue...just assume that either the final fantasy characters are in the yugioh world, or vice versa. And if there are any age or name spelling mistakes, tell me! I'm really not sure at all how old the Yugioh cast are...

It was boring, so the ff8 cast and the ygo cast started an odd conversation.

Yugi: (rhetorically) Isn't it a nice day?

Squall: ...whatever...

Yugi: Really! It looks like it's going to be perfect weather today!

Squall: You're loud kid...

Selphie: Aww...come on, Squall. Be nice! He's only like 8 or 9. 10 even! He's just a kid!

Squall: Be quiet...

Selphie: HEY! I'm older than YOU wise guy...so stop being so crabby!!!

Squall: ...< well I'm the one with Lionhart so back off... >

Yugi: -_-; Actually, I'm 16.

Selphie: O_O You're kidding...right?

Tea: Nope, he isn't! ^_^ Little Yugi here is just short...a lot of people mistake him for some elementary kid.

Selphie: Well...HE'S CUTE THOUGH!!!

Irvine: (in the background somewhere) -_- \\ Why do I have to be so tall...? She never calls me cute... \\

Tea: Yeah...isn't he? That's why I like him so much!!!

Squall: [shakes head] \\ annoying as hell... \\

Mai: [looks at Squall] \\ Hmmm...he's not bad looking...at least better than Joey! \\

Rinoa notices Mai staring at Squall, who doesn't have a clue about what is happening. So she walks over to him and talks.

Rinoa: \\ What does she think she's doing??? That's MY Squall!!! \\ [walks quickly over to Squall] Hi! What'cha doing?

Mai: \\ Huh...? Oh that...!!! She's trying to get him!!! \\

Squall (to Rinoa): Nothing. What do you want?

Rinoa: Oh...I just wanna stand here with you...doing...nothing... -_- \\ He really should get a life...but then he's still my guy! \\

Squall: Whatever...

Mai: [her face scrunches up] \\ ARGH!!! That conniving little...!!! AAH, I HATE THAT RINOA!!! SHE'S ALWAYS TRYING TO BE BETTER THAN ME!!! I'll show her! \\ [walks to Squall] Hi there...you bored?

Rinoa: -_- What do YOU want? [glares at Mai] < Get the hell away from him, he's mine... >

Mai: [glares back at Rinoa] < Shuttup bitch...I know what you're up to...you're trying to rub it in that my boyfriend happens to be a bit of a no-brain... > [smiles at Squall] So, do you wanna do something? Maybe movies or just a nice walk...?

Just then, Joey noticed Mai standing next to Squall.

Joey: \\ Hmm...what's Mai up to? \\

Zell: Man...this SUX!!! Frickin hell!!! I WANNA DO SOMETHING!!!

Joey: [looks at the complaining Zell] HEY ZD!!!

Zell: HEY!!! WAZZUP!!! [walks over to Joey]

Joey: Nothin really... [continues to watch Mai]

Zell: Hey...it's Rinoa and Squall. And your girl!

Joey: Yeah...I know...what the heck is Mai up to...?

Rinoa: [still glaring] < Go away... >

Mai: MAKE ME YOU WEIRDO ANGEL FREAK!!!

Squall: O_O;;

Rinoa: YOU'RE A WHORE WITH THAT UGLY MINI SKIRT OF YOURS!!!

Mai: AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHH!!! BE QUIET! I KNOW THAT YOU'RE ONLY USING HIM TO GET ME JEALOUS!!! AND DON'T INSULT THE WAY I DRESS! AT LEAST I DON'T WEAR SOME WEIRD COAT THING THAT FLIES UP EVERYWHERE I RUN TO!!!!!

Rinoa: I don't need HIM to get you jealous!!! ANY GUY WOULD DO!!! That mop-head Joey of yours SUX and everyone knows is!!! And MY clothes happen to be better colored than YOURS so SHOVE THAT UP YOUR BLOND BUTT!!!

Mai: [VERY angry] YOU BITCH! TAKE THIS!!! [slaps Rinoa]

Rinoa: [gets slapped] OH YEAH??? [slaps her back]

Mai: YOU!!! [tackles Rinoa to the ground]

Mai and Rinoa start to bitch fight. Squall slowly backs away from them, unnoticed. Zell and Joey are still watching.

Joey: -_-;; Aww COME ON...

Zell: What, they're at it again?

Joey: Yeah...I'm not gonna break it up THIS time...

Zell: Ahh, just wait till the disciplinary committee comes...let them do it...

Joey: Sure...hope it's [shudders] Seifer...he's the only one who can break up THAT fight...hate that Seifer...reminds me of Kaiba...

Zell: The rich guy?

Joey: Yeah...

Zell: Oh yeah...

Joey: Yup.

Zell: Yeah...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selphie: [sees the Millennium Puzzle] Hey, what's this little pyramid thingie?

Yugi: Oh, it's my Millennium Puzzle...

Tea: Yeah...isn't it so cool?
Selphie: YES IT IS!!! Can I try putting it together???

Tea: o_O;; Umm...no you shouldn't...

Yugi: Err...it's not exactly a toy, Selphie...

Selphie: Aww...come on! It looks hard...I WANNA TRY IT!!! [takes Millennium Puzzle]

Yugi: WAIT!! GIVE IT BACK!!!

Tea: Aww...just let her play with it...

Yugi: Yeah but!

She takes apart the puzzle.

Yugi: Be careful!

Selphie: Let's see...erm, this goes here and...THIS THING IS HARD!!! Oh, I don't wanna try it anymore...

Yugi: WHAT??? YOU HAVE TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER!!!

Selphie: I can't. I suck at puzzles...that's why I like shortcuts!

Yugi: O_O;; THEN GIVE IT BACK!!!

Tea: YUGI! Share!

Selphie: Naw...it's ok, here... [gives it back but then one of the pieces fall and drops down into the sewer drain thing...] >_< Oops...sorry...I forgot to say that I'm only bad at puzzles cause I lose things a lot!

Yugi: NOOOOOOO!!! MY PUZZLE!!! [keeps screaming like mad]

Tea: Yugi...you can fit down there you now...

Yugi: YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND TEA!!! [cries and runs away]

Selphie: He's so cute when he cries...

Tea: Yeah, I know...WANNA SEE MY SHINING FRIENDSHIP???

Selphie: WOW!!! You have a card that resembles friendship??? HOW AWESOME!!!

Tea: I know!!! And I actually beat Mai with it too!!!!!

Selphie: Let's go the Quad and you can show me all of your cool friendship stuff!!!

Tea: OK!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto come along from the Dormitory and there's this huge group of girls following him. Then he walks pass Zell and Joey.

Seto: Hey, it's the dog and chickenwuss...

Joey: -_-;; Hi, asshole!

Zell: What or I'll give you a worst ass whooping than Seifer!!

Seto: What ass whooping...? I though he was the one who dissed you. Anyway...I'm off hacking into the main computer so I can change some of the SeeD test scores... [walks away...fangirls follow...]

Joey: < I wanna choke that jerk's ass right now... >

Zell: Dude...how do you choke someone's ass???

Joey: Huh???

Zell: Iono...asked you a question and then we were all huh?

Joey: Wuh??? Ahh, whatever...!

Zell: Yeah...let's get some hotdogs...

Joey: Naa...I want someone to duel me...and how'd you get yourself you own Triple Triad card? It had your own face on it.

Zell: Iono...just how this weird world is...

Then they both race to the Cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto: [Walks pass Rinoa and Mai who are like ripping each other's hair off...] Umm...you two girls at it again...?

Mai: SHE STARTED IT!!!

Rinoa: DID NOT!!! I was only trying to spend some time with Squall until that BITCH started the fight!

Mai: THAT IS A LIE!!! I AM GONNA DUEL YOU!!!

Rinoa: Whatever...you are going down!!!

Both: Duel!

Mai: I call on Harpy Lady!!!

Rinoa: Oh yeah??? Take this!!! [throws duel disk and a BEWD appears]

Mai: WTF??? Oh the hell did you get a Blue-Eyes White Dragon??? [looks at Seto] < you! > YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME!!! I KNEW IT! YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS HAG!!!

Rinoa: Uhh...no he wasn't! This card is ahh...a gift!!! From umm...BAHAMUT!!!

Seto: O_O Umm...that's right...I think...

Mai: Give me your Blue-Eyes to battle against hers!!!

Seto: What??? NO!!!

Rinoa: SHUTTUP OR I'LL TELL JOEY YOU'RE CHEATING ON HIM WITH SETO!!!!

Mai: You wouldn't!!!

Rinoa: OH WOULD I WANT TO!!!!

Mai: SETO!!! SHE'S BEING A BITCH!!! SUE HER ASS!!!

Rinoa: NO I'M NOT!!! YOU LOVE ME MORE, DON'T YOU???

Mai: A-HAH!!! YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON SQUALL WITH SETO!!! I AM GONNA TELL HIM!!!

Rinoa: NO! DON'T!!! I'LL TELL JOEY THEN!!!

Both of them argue and forget about the duel. Then Seto slowly backs away from the two like Squall did earlier.

Seto: Erm...must go...hacking!!! See'ya girls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Irvine sits somewhere near the directory where all the drunken guys are.

Irvine: Hey drunken dudes...

Drunk Dudes: Hey Ivrrrinneirrnn...

Tristan: Gee...the drunk dudes can never talk when they're drunk huh?

Irvine: [shakes head] So many depressed drunks...I never drink, I just like talking to them cause they always listen...

Tristan: Really? Last time I tried it, the drunk dude ended up chasing me down the hall cause I said something about white cheese...

Irvine: Queer... O_o

Tristan: I know...

Irvine: You think we should get drunk sometimes?

Tristan: Meh...Iono...

Irvine: Guess not...don't wanna be all slurred and queer...

Then Seifer walked passed with his two friends, Fujin and Raijin.

Seifer: So how are the loners doing...?

Irvine: Don't make me blow an ugly hole in your head...

Tristan: And don't make me err...I...erm, ahh...just don't make me...yeah! Don't make me!

Raijin: You are all such loners ya know???

Drunk Dude: WHITE CHEESE??? DIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!! [chases after Raijin]

Fujin: [kicks him but accidentally hit his crotch instead of his shin and he fell down all in pain] Ooops...

Raijin: AAAAHHH!!! That hurts ya know???

Fujin: Want more?

Raijin: No ya know...

Seifer: Queer... O_o

Then they all walk away as Tristan tells his sad story about how he liked Miho but failed to catch her heart and then IIrvine tells his of how Selphie and him were getting buddy-buddy until she got a more cheery life. (Yes, I too wonder how can she get a more cheery life...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bandit Keith: [Wakes up from a LONG sleep] Huh??? Where am I??? And why am I in this stupid blue jump suit thing??? And why do I have a helmet on??? And why do I have this sword??? And why is there a red dude in front me calling me Wedge???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura: [Walks into the library and all of a sudden]

Fangirls: OH MY GAWD!!!!! IT'S BAKURA!!! HE'S SO COOL!!!! CAN I WEAR YOUR RING??? OH, MAYBE YOU CAN FRENCH ME AGAIN!!! OH, SO HOT!!!

Bakura: [Runs out of the library screaming] \\ What did you do Yami??? \\

Yami Bakura: \\ I gave you some popularity...consider yourself lucky you dimwit...!!! \\

Bakura: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quistis: Hmm... [moves a piece...]

Mokuba: CHECKMATE!!! I WIN I WIN!!!!! NOW GIMME YOUR QUISTIS CARD!!!

Quistis: Sorry...lost it to some guy in the Cafeteria...

Mokuba: AWWWW!!! [runs out of the classroom to the Cafeteria]

Quistis: ...hehehe...sucker...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pegasus: [Walks through the halls of the dark castle, then through the clock tower...eventually to Ultimecia's Chamber] Hmm...wonder if I look good...I hope a couple hundreds of souls would make her want to go on a second date...

When Pegasus finally arrives, he sees Kuja.

Pegasus: You know...you look an awful lot like me...except the tail and the fact that I'm not wearing a thong...

Kuja: Hmmm? This isn't a thong...it's umm...special underpants...

Pegasus: Whatever you say umm...

Kuja: I'm Kuja...

Pegasus: I'm Pegasus...let's go in and meet our lady now shall we?

The two enter Ultimecia's room.

Ultimecia: Oh my! What white haired gentlemen!!! I have whitish hair too, see?

Pegasus: I love what you've done with this place...reminds me of my own castle...and by the way [gives her cards] here are a couple hundred souls for you to torture...

Kuja: And I brought you some live souls from Gaia...hope you like!

Ultimecia: Wow...the blind date thing on the Internet really does work!!!

Pegasus: Blind Date?

Kuja: Then why are there two of us?

Ultimecia: Oh silly...I'm a Progressive customer...I always want to test out things and then choose the best! You know that one commercial...

Pegasus: Oh yes...I remember...

Kuja: So will we date?

Ultimecia: Oh yes. Let's go torture some people for fun!!!

The three freak out so many people. Ultimecia keeps on casting Apocalypse, Pegasus with his Millennium Eye, and Kuja with his umm...his, tail and thong?

Kuja: IT IS NOT A THONG!!!!!

Me: Yeah...we all believe you!!!

A/N: Now wasn't that just stupid and crazy or not??? I have nothing left to say except please don't flame me! OK! Have a good day!