Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ 20 rules about dating Ninjas ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"20 Rules about Dating Ninjas"- Chapter 1

"Rule # 1"

2 months has pasted since Shin Ra collapsed and Sephiroth was destroyed by Cloud and the others. Now Vincent Valentine is having the worst time of his life... Cloud and Tifa set Vincent to date... You know... Yuffie Kisaragi. Now Yuffie and Vincent are at an cafe in Midgar, that Tifa sent them to so they can talk about their past and future. Things are not going to well right now.

"Are you going to talk Vincent Valentine?" Yuffie asked him. Vincent was across from her, smiling. Vincent was teasing her all night. "No I'm not." Vincent said sarcastically.

Yuffie started getting angry with Vincent's teasing. Vincent knew that he was getting on her nerves. He starting laughing at her.

"It's not funny, Vinnie!!" she almost yelled at him. Yuffie sat down with her arms crossed.

He stopped laughing.

//Why is he being a jerk for? Why did that dumbass Cloud had to set us up on this crummy date in the first place, I could had talked Tifa out of it. Why?// Yuffie started asking questions to herself. Vincent looked at her. He put his drink down.

"Yuffie?" he asked. "What is it?" she asked.

"Do you actually like me?" he wondered. Yuffie grew a sour look on her face.

"I didn't think so." Vincent responded sipping his drink.

"I like you as a friend or some sort, I don't know why Cloud and Tifa set us on this little *date* of ours." Yuffie demanded.

"Well... forgive me if I done anything wrong to you." Vincent said to Yuffie sweetly.

Yuffie yawned. "I'm tired." she said. "I'll take you home... your father Godo should be worried about you... we still have a long way back to Wutai." Vincent said as Yuffie and himself walked out the door. 20 minutes later Vincent arrived in Wutai with

Yuffie sleeping in his arms. Godo was out in the front and was not too happy when he saw Yuffie sleeping in Vincent's arms. "Thank you for bring her home, Mr. Valentine." Godo kindly said to Vincent. Vincent left Yuffie's house and stood at an Wutai Hotel and took out a notepad.

"20 rules about dating An Ninja"

Rule # 1

Never make an ninja mad while dating her or you will regret it.

Then Vincent closed the notepad and slipped it back in his jacket. Took off his jacket and shirt. (A/N: He looks very sexy with his shirt off.) and layed on the bed and fell asleep.

Written by: Regina Pasciuta (SailorAeris1234)