Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ 3... 2... 1 Happy New Ye-uuuhh!! ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
You're being warned now its YAOI, KINKY and rated XR so don't come cryin to me if your little virigin eyes can't handle it!

-------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

3......... 2......... 1........... HAPPY NEW YE-UUUUHH!!!!

"This is gonna be soooo much fun." Selphie said as she walked down the halls of Balamb garden. It was the 31st of December and she already had the quad decorated and waiting for the nights new years eve party. She was also carrying a bunch of makeshift invitations to pass out to the students.

"Here ya go, happy new year!" She said passing off two invites to girls that went by. "Thanks Selphie." "Happy new year." The two girls took the invitations and waved goodbye as they passed.

Selphie continued up the hall too handing the cards to anyone she passed. Not too far down the hall from her was Seifer and Irvine walking the circle.

"Another end of the year another boring party in the quad." Seifer said. "Well we could go to Esthar and do it up right. Hang with the rich and famous." Irvine said putting his hands up like he was framing a picture. "Yeah right. No parties I wanna do something different this year." Seifer told him and they turned the corner to the boys dorm hall. "Well whatever it is let me get in on it." Irvine said.

"Hey guys." Selphie said when she saw them coming towards her. She ran over and held out two invites to the quad party. "Here ya go. I expect to see you both there so we can ring another happy new year." Seifer and Irvine looked at each other saying 'is she serious' mentally but they took the invitations.

"Why do you even pass these stupid things out if the whole damn school already knows about it." Seifer asked flipping it open and looking it over. "Becauuuse," Selphie said emphasizing the answer she didn't give yet. "It makes it more fun. Everyone likes being invited to parties." "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard but sorry we can't make it." He handed the card back to her.

"What! Why not?" Selphie asked getting her pouty face. "We've got another engagement to attend tonight. So have fun." Seifer said and patted her head as he walked by. Selphie looked to Irvine. "Its not that we don't love your quad parties Sefie we just need a change this time." Irvine tried explaining to her so she wouldn't feel too bad about it. "Yeah I understand. As long as you have fun tonight I'll be fine. So what aaare you gonna do?" She asked slyly. "Shit if I know," Irvine replied. "I'm sure we'll think of somethin'. See ya later Selph." He touched her shoulder as he went by to catch up to Seifer.

Selphie let out a sigh and watched him go. "Guys are always breaking traditions. Oh well." She smiled again and started skipping off handing out the rest of her invites.

Irvine got to Seifers room and went in since the door was unlocked. Seifer was taking off his coat and boots then lied on his bed. "So what's the plan?" Irvine asked him taking a seat on a chair in the room. Seifer looked at Irvine and smirked at him. "Fuck fest 2002." He said and Irvine also got the smirk on his face and they laughed to themselves. "Since everyone will be busy in the quad we can use the secret area in the training center. That way we'll get to see the fireworks and such." Irvine suggested. "Perfect, I'll have the place set up, you just show up around 10 and bring the little lion with you." Seifer said sitting up.

"You think him and Zell will go for that?" Irvine asked standing from his chair. "They'll warm up to it later." Seifer got off the bed grabbing his boots again to put them back on. "Where are you goin'?" "To get some party supplies. Go spread the word." He grabbed his coat and pushed Irvine out the door following behind him.

&&&

"Its a what?" Squall asked looking at Irvine like he was crazy. "A fuck fest." Irvine repeated smiling proudly about his and Seifer's idea. "Are you crazy?" Squall asked. "No just horny, come on it'll be fun. Just the four of us celebrating how close our friendships have gotten over the year." He tried explaining. Squall rolled hs eyes and sighed. "Besides its somethin' new and different it'll be a good resolution for ya." Irvine said he walked behind Squall and wrapped his arms around his neck. "What fucking my friends while you watch?" Squall said.

"No but hey that don't sound so bad. I've always wanted to really watch you work." Irvine whispered into his ear then bit it lightly. Squall frowned. "Isn't that like cheating?" He asked. "Heh heh not if we're all doin it darlin." "I don't know." "Please, I mean it beats the party in the quad." Squall thought about it and as weird and wrong as it sounded it would be interesting and Irvine seemed really bent on doing it.

"Alright." He said giving in. "Really? Sweet. Mmua." He planted a big kiss on Squall's cheek and Squall patted Irvine's arm that was still around his neck. "But only this one time." He added as Irvine let him go. "Yeah of course. I'm gonna go find Zell and see if he's in." Irvine said. "Where's Seifer?" "Out gettin' some party favors. I'll see ya later darlin." "Yeah." Squall waved him off and Irvine blew him a kiss before disspearing out the door.

"Fuck fest, where do they make people like them?" He asked himself out loud.

Irvine walked through the halls excitedly about the nights upcoming event. He figured Zell would be in the cafeteria since it was still lunch time so he headed there. Sure enough Zell was in there at the counter probably on his second helping of hotdogs.

"Hey Irvine." He said when he saw the cowboy stalking over. Irvine followed Zell to the table and sat across from him. "Want one?" Zell asked holding up a hotdog to Irvine. "No thanks, uh listen Zell me and Seifer decided not to go to the quad party tonight." Irvine said getting to the point. "What? Why not?" Zell asked shoving the food in his mouth. "Well we came up with an even better way to celebrate. Just us guys." Zell was quiet then nodded. "Sounds good to me. What are we doing?"

Irvine grinned wickedly at the little blonde and leaned forwards whispering. "Fuck fest 2002." "What?!" Zell asked staring hard at Irvine not sure what he'd just heard. "It was Seifer's idea. Ya know the four of us together gettin'.......... a little closer." Irvine explained. Zell thought about it for a minute. "Well what did Squall say?" He asked not wanting to take part in a foursome without his permission.

"He's in. Took a little convincing but we're all in. What about you?" "Weeeell okay why not. When is it?" "Tonight in the secret area in the training center. Seifer's out now getting some supplies." Irvine said. "Wow I can't believe this is gonna happen. I mean me and Seifer have done some pretty kinky stuff alone but this is nuts." Zell said shaking his head in disbelief of what he'd just agreed to. "Well it'll be one bangin' new years party. Literally." Irvine said and they both laughed.

"I'll see ya later," Irvine said getting up to leave. "And don't tell anyone else about this." He added. "I won't." Zell said going back to his food.

&&&

Seifer was in Balamb at the back of the town most people called the slums. He was trying to find just the right things for a kinky new years party. He walked into the old shop and smirked at all the different types of people wandering around. The drag queens, gay men, lesbians, your everyday weirdos.

"Heh my kinda place." He said to himself with a laugh. He gave the people funny looks still smirking as they walked past him. He sighed and started focusing on the task at hand. He went to a display of new years candles that said 2003. He picked a bunch then saw the same ones but scented. "Now this is very mood fitting." He put back the plain ones and got a bunch of scented candles. He held them to his nose and took a sniff "Mm peaches." He sniffed the other set he'd picked up. "Ah strawberry nothing wrong with a combination." He walked over to the counter a few steps away where a man in drag was waiting.

"Hey handsome how can I help you?" She asked smiling at him. "Yeah right, here I want these." Seifer said dropping the candles on the counter. The queen picked them up and put them in a plastic bag. "Here ya go sugar, 20 bucks." Seifer paid for the candles and saluted the queen with a flick of his hand before he left. He put the candles in his car that was parked right outside of the store and he went back in.

He went to a different part of the store where they kept bedroom accessories. He looked over the selection of throw pillows and silk cloths and a bunch of other wild things you wouldn't normally see in a furniture store.

He kneeled down in front of the isle to touch the material of a dark blue pillow. He pulled one of his gloves off and ran that hand across the pillow. It was a velvety material soft to the touch delicately caressing his fingers. "Ooh." He put his glove back on and grabbed the pillow looking at the price. "I'm gonna be broke at the end of this." He needed enough to cover a floor or at least enough to scatter around the place. "Hm." He thought to himself of a way to make this work without spending too much or making it look drab and boring. He smiled when the answer came to him and he went back to his shopping.

&&&

The night had arrived and everyone in the garden that didn't have plans for new years was dressed up and heading for the quad. Every other area in the school was closed down for the night except the dorms.

Irvine, Squall and Zell where all waiting in the hall sitting on the railing around the circle of the school. Zell was playing in the water behind them with his hand.

"So exactly how is this happening?" Squall asked Irvine. "Seifer's setting up and once the quad party is in full swing we'll go to the training center. He said he'd have the place opened for us." Irvine explained. They watched some students go by heading to the quad. "What if someone sees us and ask why we're hanging around here?" Squall asked. "Well we'll tell them we're on our way to the quad and just waitin for someone." Irvine gave as a suggestion. Squall sighed and watched another group go by.

"Ah come on don't worry so much, we ain't gonna get caught and it'll be fun." Irvine grabbed Squall's head and kissed his cheek.

"Hey you guys." Selphie said cheerfully. They all put up a hand to acknowledge her. "Yikes, this is your big new years party? You all look bored to tears." She said shaking her head. "For your imformation we're just waiting awhile before we go and our party will be way better than yours." Zell said shaking the water from his hand. "Yeah I'm sure it will be. Just don't forget if things don't go as planned you can still come to the quad." Selphie said waving goodbye to them as she continued up the hall.

"She has no idea what kinda party we're havin' and I wouldn't be caught dead at that quad." Irvine said. "Yeah and did you see what she was wearing?" Zell asked with a laugh. Then Irvine started laughing. "Yeah whats with the sequins and the-" "2003 glasses how lame is that?" Zell finished for him. "That's another good thing about our party, no clothes at all." Irvine added. The two kept laughing. "Alright knock it off," Squall told them. "How much longer do we have to wait?" He asked not having a watch.

"I don't know but it looks like the halls are pretty much empty now. Lets go." Irvine said and they all stood and headed for the training center.

When they got there the large metal doors had something wedged between them keeping it open just like Seifer said. "Is anybody else getting really unconfortable with this whole thing?" Zell asked. Squall made a noise saying he agreed but they remained silent on their way to the secret area.

When they got inside the place was pretty much the same except for a small section by the balcony. It was surrounded with candles letting off erotic scents. There was a large comforter on the floor that looked very welcoming. Throw pillows were tossed around and thin silk cloths were drapped over the small platforms that held the candles. Some of them were thrown about the floor with the pillows. Small bowls of fruits, bottles of alcohol and oils, creams, and toppings were beside them. The best sight of all was the 6"2 naked body lying amongst it all, casually finishing a cigarette. "Welcome to the fuck fest gentlemen. Care to join me?" He asked

Irvine was the first to start taking his clothes off as they walked over to the secluded area. "This is so weird." Zell said through a smile and started taking his own things off. "Come on Leonhart don't be shy." Seifer said standing up and walking over to him. He stood behind him and started slowly taking off Squall's jacket. When Irvine was completely naked he went over and helped Seifer remove Squall's clothes. Zell went behind Seifer and kissed him on the back while he waited.

"This is crazy." Squall said "You'll relax soon." Irvine said and he leaned down and started kissing him. Then everyone guided themselves on to the makeshift bed. The music from the quad was faint but they had their own source of music. Seifer pushed play on the cd player and a very erotic up beat song started playing.

Everyone was stripped and in the makeshift bed now kissing their partner at first to get comfortable before moving on to someone else. Irvine took a peach from the bowl and let Squall bite in to it. Then he covered his mouth with his own so they were sharing the fruit. Their tongues darting out every now and then licking away the dripping juices. Seifer and Zell had a strawberry between their mouths chewing down until their lips met. The four of them spontaniously started grinding into each others hips.

Irvine tossed the left over peach aside and started sliding his juicy mouth down Squall's chest. Lightly dragging his nails down the sides of his skin. He stopped at his navel licking around the small area making Squall's body arch. Seifer and Zell were watching then looked at each other and smiled. "Wanna join them?" Seifer asked him and Zell nodded. The two moved over to Squall and Irvine, Seifer was beside Squall and covered his mouth with his startling him because his eyes were closed. Irvine moved farther down past Squall's waist running his tongue over his erection. He looked up at Squall and Seifer and grinned to himself. Not knowing that Zell was behind him until he felt a tongue on the back of his neck.

Zell started rimming Irvine slowly making it hard for him to keep his mouth on Squall's penis but he kept his head in place licking Squall's head with the tip of his own tongue. Seifer pulled his mouth away from Squall's and he mounted himself over Squall's face giving him the invitation. Squall was a little hesitant at first but when Seifer lowered himself closer to his mouth he took the whole of Seifer's shaft in his mouth. Seifer hissed out air and fell forwards putting his hands on the bed above Squall's head.

Behind them Irvine and Zell had moved from their original positions and were switching places. Zell was behind Seifer and steadying himself to go into his anus. Irvine was behind Zell and had grabbed a bottle of wine. He popped the cork and the contents spilled out onto Zell's back and Squall's legs. Irvine licked up the liquid from Zell's back and poured some of the drink in his hand then reached around Zell and started wetting his dick with it.

"A- aah ah." Zell studdered out a sound and Irvine grinned behind him and started rubbing harder. When Irvine moved his hands Zell put his own hands on Seifer's hips and pushed his rod inside. Seifer grunted at the sudden intrusion, when Zell pushed himself in further- "Uuh!" Seifer's body jerked upwards pulling his own dick from Squall's mouth. Squall pushed himself out from under Seifer and Zell. Irvine came around to the front and met Squall with a kiss and the same bottle of wine. He poured the liquid over their mouths while they kissed. While they did that he poured the rest down between their bodies onto their shafts. Irvine grabbed Squall and Squall grabbed Irvine and they both started jerking each other off.

Zell was still riding Seifer behind them and they were both sitting up on their knees. Irvine and Squall moved themselves back enough so Squall was pressed against Seifer's chest and he could feel his erection against his back. Irvine stopped kissing Squall and moved his head aside so he and Seifer met. They started tonguing each other furiously. They had to pull away for a second so Squall could turn himself so he was facing Seifer. He moved to the other side of Seifer's head so he could meet Zell and they started kissing each other. Irvine and Seifer went back to kissing each other while Irvine also got himself set to thrust into Squall.

It was one big body mass of wine, sweat and pre cum. The music had switched songs by then to an even more up tempo beat The pounding of the bass was pounding in their ears almost in rhythem with their own throbbing erections and thrusting. Sounds of pleasure and bliss coming from every one of them. The thrusting from Zell and Irvine caused Seifer and Squall to keep smashing into each other and banging their hard ons together. Seifer reached down between them and put both of their erections between his hands and pulled the both of them. After awhile Zell came in Seifer throwing his head back and parting with Squall's mouth.

Then Seifer came after him into his hands and on Squall, who came after him followed by Irvine. They all collapsed onto each other and stayed where they were to regain their breath.

.......................................................

Everyone had detached themselves from the other and they had seperated to a different area of the bed. They had also gotten back with their original partner. Seifer had his the very same pillow from the store under his back lifting his chest up, while Zell poured chocolate over his nipples and in a stream to his belly button.

Squall had Irvine on his back and sprayed a stream of whipcream down Irvine's penis and started licking it off. Seifer and Irvine moaned and writhed beneath their little lovers while they went to work. When Zell finished licking away the chocolate he lied himself on top of Seifer and started kissing him. Lightly biting down on the ex knights lips. Seifer started bucking his hips upwards and Zell pushed his own down so they were grinding into each other.

Irvine was also thrusting himself upwards trying to get into Squall's mouth but he seemed content on just teasing the cowboy.

Everyone in the quad had moved outside now to watch the fireworks because there was only minutes left before midnight. From the secret area the guys could hear the voices of everyone gathering around. Then the fireworks started up.

"Its almost over." Irvine said through his heavy breathing. "Then lets finish it." Seifer said and they all got up and went to the balcony. Zell was the first followed by Squall then Irvine and Seifer. Seifer had a bottle of vanilla scented lube with him. He put some in his own hand then passed it up to Irvine who did the same. Irvine passed the bottle up to Squall who passed it up to Zell, who poured a small amount into his hands then tossed the bottle to the floor.

He started coating Squall's dick with the lube and Irvine had turned to face Seifer and the two of them started coating each other. When they were pleased with their job everyone turned back towards the balcony. Zell put his hands on the rim of the balcony, Squall put his hands on Zell's hips, Irvine put his hands on Squall's hips and Seifer put his hands on Irvine's. They all positioned themselves and thrust in to the person in front of them. One at a time and the impact of Seifer thrusting into Irvine pushed them all forwards ramming Zell into the balcony wall.

Once the fuck train was ready to go they all started thrusting in rhythem with each other. Zell was leaning forwards nearly hanging over the balcony, Squall moved one hand down to Zell's crushed erection and started jerking him off. He put his other hand behind him reaching into Irvine's hair. Irvine moved his hands up to Squall's chest and started pinching and caressing his nipples. Seifer was leaning forwards breathing into Irvine's hair. The music picked up as it was coming to the end being accompanied by their sounds of ecstasy and the noise of the crowd outisde. It was all soon drowned out by the fireworks going off and they all opened their eyes to see the bright colors light up the sky.

"Its almost time." A girl's voice from the crowd said and everyone outside started the countdown. "10.. 9.... 8....7 ....6 .....5....."

Everyone started thrusting harder into each other and the build up of release was flooding over them all.

"4.... 3...... 2.....1 Happy New Ye-"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!" As the countdown ended and the crowd shouted their words all four of the guys came at the same time. Moaning loudly at their release.

"What was that?" Someone outside asked and the the guys collapsed forwards breathing heavily and ragged. The party outside raged on with cheers and happy new years, people kissing their friends or loved ones. The guys pulled out of each other and gave a quick kiss to their friends then found their partners and kissed each other passionately for minutes.

'Now that's a way to start the new year." Zell said. "I say we go again?" Irvine suggested. "Another time." Squall said. "Happy new year fuckers!" Seifer said and they all kissed each other one last time.

--------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year Everybody go into it with a bang!!! -Linkin