Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Kisses ❯ The Kiss That Started It All ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

30 Kisses
 
Disclaimers on everything I don't own
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
 
Chapter 1 - The Kiss That Started It All
 
Fandom: Final Fantasy X
 
Couple: Tidus & Yuna
 
By: Nightbringer3000
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
 
Tidus and Yuna were best friends ever since they met in Besaid 6 months ago. That day was the same day Yuna accepted Tidus as her guardian. As a guardian you are supposed to protect your Summoner from any harm. In this case the Summoner was Yuna.
 
“Hey cousin Yunie! Are you okay?” Rikku asked. Rikku is one of Yuna's guardians, her cousin, and Rikku is very vivacious.
 
“Oh! I was just deep in thought.” Yuna replied.
 
“About what?”
 
“Nothing . . . nothing at all.”
 
“I know! You are worried about your return to Bevelle! Aren't you a little nervous too?” Rikku was sure of her answer.
 
The group is near the entrance to Bevelle. Yuna knows that the priests there are going to be overjoyed to see her there. Bevelle was Yuna's birthplace and she has lived there most of her life.
 
Yuna sighed, “That's only half of it, Rikku.”
 
Yuna noticed how far back from the group she was and heard Tidus shout, “C'mon ya slowpokes!”
 
The two girls ran up towards the rest of the guardians.
 
“I bet you like Tidus!” Rikku was generating another conversation that Yuna really didn't want to participate in, “You're turning bright pink! It's obvious that you like him!” Rikku glanced at Tidus for short second and turned back to Yuna, “Aww! My cousin is in love!”
 
“In love with who?” Tidus questioned Yuna.
 
“Kimahri think Yuna not want to tell secrets to Tidus.” Kimahri told Tidus, trying not to make Yuna too embarrassed.
 
Yuna turned pinker as she softly released the word, “Tidus.”
 
“What's goin' on back there, ya?” Wakka asked as he looked behind him and saw Tidus and Yuna sharing a gentle kiss under the stars. “I never should have never asked.”
 
“I love you, Tidus.” Yuna said in a candid tone of voice. Then the couple began to canoodle again.
“Me too.” Tidus replied.
 
“Can you two please stop the kissy stuff? We're almost in Bevelle!” Lulu said to Yuna and Tidus.
 
“Yah. I guess this should wait until later.” Yuna replied.
 
“No! Save for your wedding, lovebirds.” Auron, the meanie (as Rikku would call him) pointed out.
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
 
Tidus is about 22 and Yuna is 25 are my guesses.
 
This is for the LJ community 30Kisses and the theme is #30 Kiss