Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Celestial Embrace: The Perfect Sin ❯ More Trouble ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7 - More Trouble


Scarlet sat tapping her finger on her desk boredly, once again plotting how to get Sephiroth into her hands. She sighed pushing back strands of blonde hair from her face, looking up to see an odd man approached her. The man was tall, and had wavy brown hair, and light green eyes. He was dressed in a long black robe outlined in light purple.
Scarlet looked up at the man "yes what do you want?"


"Are you Scarlet?" he asked in a deep voice


"Yes now what do you want" She asked once again sounding annoyed.


"First off, my name is Drake. Well I have a deal for you. Your after Sephiroth right? Well I'm after the lady Sin. I may need your help in being able to capture her and I can help your capture Sephiroth." He proposed to her the deal, a look of malevolence shone in his eyes.


Scarlet smirked "Fine, we have a deal then Drake." She held out her hand and he did as well and the two shook sealing the deal.

*****************

Sephiroth and Lloyd sat in at the great hall's dining room eating. Lloyd gulped down a glass of Sake while Sephiroth scarfed down his food quickly. Sin and Sky walked out both dressed in comfortable dresses.


Sin grinned and looked at the two "Sky and I are going out for a bit we'll be back later."

With that Sin and Sky turned to walk out the door. Lloyd looked at the girls leaving then looked to Sephiroth.


"You and Sin really must be in love. I swear she wouldn't even speak after you died. Now she acts as if you never left her." Lloyd looked to Sephiroth who's face had turned a dark shade of red.

******************

Sin walked down the streets of the city looking at several different stands. Sky held in hand a large chunk of gold to sell to a merchant. As the two browsed around the stand a large air craft zoomed over head. Out of it Scarlet jumped out with several men landing on a merchants stand.


"Well Sin we meet once again." Scarlet would of continued but had gotten jumped by 2 people. After a bit of dust cleared a black haired girl with red bangs stood crossing her arms looking down at Scarlet. Another stood up being a man taller then the women. He had natural red hair and the front of his hair was black

.
"That's for destroying our stand bitch!" the women cursed angerily at Scarlet.


Drake shook his head and approached Sin, getting rather close to her though "Ahh...Sin. We finally meet"


"Who the hell are you?!" Sin asks stepping back feeling Drake is too close to her.


"I am Drake. You are Sin...as you think you are. You aren't what you seem Sin. You are much stronger then what you think. You aren't who or even what you think Sin. Remember this the next we meet" He smirked and walked to Scarlet. He picks her up and disappears into the dust.


Sin stood silently a confused look on her face. Sky runs over to Sin


"Hey are you alright?!" Sky asked looking at Sin


"Yeah..I'm fine...I need to get back to the castle and lie down for a bit" Sin sighed as she turned to walk away.


Sky turned to the to the 2 people "Follow us you can stay at the palace*

***************

Sin entered the palace silently followed by Sky and the two others. Lloyd look to the girls and the guy "back already?"


Sin nodded her head "I'll be in my room'" She quickly ran up to her room.


Lloyd looks to Sin questionably "What's with her?!"


Sky turns to Lloyd "Well this guy approached Sin in the market place and claimed Sin wasn't who she thought she was."


Sephiroth eyes narrowed "Damnit!" Sephiroth ran following after Sin.


"Well umm...Sorry to be a bit late for this but I'm Akujin and She's Akuja. Now please explain what's going on!!" The man from before, now known as Akujin demanded

***********************

Sin sat in quietly on her bed thinking to herself. She turned hearing a knock at her room door.
"Come in" She sighed and turned her head back downwards.


Sephiroth opened the door and walked in "Sin..." He slowly walked to Sin and kneeled down in front of her.


"Sky told us what happened, about the man that you met... Sin I've learned the hard way not to trust some people. Don't listen to that man." He sighed and looked up at her.


"Sephiroth I'm not sure if I can do that. See I've never known who I was. I didn't know my parents or anything of my past." She growls in frustration and hits her fist against the wall going through it. She pull out her bloody fist.


Sephiroth looks up to Sin and grasp a hold of her hand that she had hit "Sin it doesn't matter who you are or where you came from. Your with me now and I'd never let anyone change that. Remember I promised you we'd always be together and I plan to keep it my word."


Sin sighs faintly and slides down off the bed. Sephiroth put out his arms slowly catching her. He looked down to Sin now who is resting in his arms.


"Sephiroth..." Sin whispered slowly "I have a bad feeling on what's to come"


Sephiroth looked down at her and smiled softly "Well lets just hope it happens to one of those people downstairs." Sin laughed softly trying to hide the fear in her voice. Sephiroth looked down at her keeping her with in his arm's embrace.