Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Majestic ❯ Roaming through the Garden (Zell WATCH YOUR PUNCH!!!!!!!!) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello all!!!!!, *Looks around and Hugs everyone who reviewed!!* 14 reviews just for chapter 1!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!! Let's try to get some more!!!!!! As you can see I'm still writing this, signifying that I haven't lost my mind yet. I don't plan on going crazy; then again does anyone who goes crazy ever plan on it? Enjoy this chapter while I write some more!!!!

**~<><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <>~**

Sandy sits there for a long time, at least 45 minutes until Squall finally steps out of his office. Xu stands up salutes him then walks over and whispers something in his ear.

"Oh, I see" Is Squall's reply to this. He then turns his head to poor Sandy, dazed and utterly confused. Her only thoughts are "Were they talking about me?". Squall stares at her for quite some time, wrapped up in his ponders. "Why the hell dose she seem so familiar?" He finally decides to speak up and greet this girl.

"Welcome Sandy, My name is Squall Leonheart. I need to ask you a few questions concerning your application, then you may join the Garden." Squall fights hard not to mumble, but heaven knows it's difficult.

"Great. Let's begin." Sandy says quickly, feeling quite bossy. Squall sits down on his couch across Sandy.

"It says on here that you don't have a specific weapon, do you have any preferences? Anything you want in a weapon?"

"I think I want something that has speed, because I have fast reflexes, yet not to heavy, flexible, umm something that could kill? I don't know…" Squall looks puzzled for a moment then an idea strikes his head.

"We'll take care of that later, I have just the weapon in mind. On to other questions." Squall begins, but is interrupted by the sound of screaming giggling girls up the elevator. Squall looks over to see Rinoa, and Selphie jumping, chanting and most of all screaming about something on Selphie's hand. They don't spare Squall any peace, and barge right in to his office.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!! SQUALL!!!!! LOOK!!!!" Rinoa shouts at her husband. Squall stares at her giving her the "I'm in a meeting leave me alone" look. Rinoa sighs and calls to Sandy.

"He's always such a ninny-poo. He never wants to have any fun. He only wants to work!" Rinoa complains, while giggling.

"That's not true!!!" Squall defends.

"I have lots of fun with you, just not while I'm interviewing." Sandy starts giggling at this scene she has never seen anything like it.

"What?" Squall and Rinoa manage to blurt.

"You two are so funny," She manages to break out between giggles.

"I agree" Says Selphie, still bouncing up and down.

"Squall, guess what Selphie got." Rinoa inquires.

"Not now, I'm sure that Sandy has a lot to do and I have meetings to attend to. I don't want this to take longer than it has to." Squall says rather fast.

"I would love to hear what Selphie got, I don't mind waiting." Sandy said with a smile. Squall opened his mouth to protest, but then something hit his head. Quisty used to say stuff like that. When Squall wanted to get out of talking with Rinoa because of her being right there, Quisty would say something like

"I'd love to hear Rinoa." And then Squall had to listen. Squall was awoken from his thoughts by Sandy's scream.

"Aren't you happy for me, Squall?" Selphie asked as Squall still sits there dumbfounded.

"Ah, what happened again? I'm sorry I dazed off." Selphie looks like she's about to cry.

"I thought you would be happy for me and Irvine. We were happy for you and Rinoa, why aren't you happy for me??" And with that Selphie bursts out of the door, crying with Rinoa soon trailing. Squall looks down at his papers.

"What did she say anyway?" Squall asks Sandy, quite embarrassed.

"She and Irvine got engaged." Sandy replied. She then speaks again.

"You're not good with people are you? You really dazed out." Squall looks at her and then chooses not to answer the question.

"Back to the questions. It says here that you had amnesia, have you fully regained your memories?"

"No I haven't. It happened 6 months ago. I am slowly beginning to remember things, though." Squall nodded.

" That's one hell of a coincidence. Both you and Quisty had and accident, in the same timeframe. If only Quisty had been that lucky. I miss her bossiness, her blonde hair, her whip that she never left anywhere without…………" Squall stops dumbfounded. Sandy, the girl in front of him, has all of her characteristics; he speculated earlier that she would use a whip. This was Quisty…………… He shakes off those ideas.

"I need you to have a physical and some blood tests before you can become a SeeD candidate, standard procedure. Just to make sure you're clean." He lies, they never use blood tests on anyone, and this was the only way to be sure of it. He doesn't want everyone to get their hopes up only to shatter them.

"Good day to you. Please visit me after the tests. Thank you." He says as he stands up and shakes her hand. She smiles and walks out, a smile still plastering her face. Squall grabs his telephone and calls Dr. Kowadski.

"Hello, um I sent a recruit to the health office to get a physical and blood tests done. Thanks" He finishes and then hangs up the phone. He had to concentrate on more important things, like saying sorry to Rinoa and Selphie.

**~<><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><>~**

Sandy walks to the elevator and takes it to the second floor.

"The infirmary has to either be on the floor or the first. I'll start with this one." She gets off the elevator and turns left. She sees multiple doors.

"You never know until you try." She tells herself as she walks closer to one of the doors and pokes her head in. There is a class in there being taught by a tall Blond man who at the moment is holding a gunblade and explaining the proper techniques. Seifer looks up to the door and sees a young girl standing there.

"Instructor?!" He blurts out before covering his mouth. He turns a shade of pink, almost deeper than the color of the girl's poor face. He speaks again.

"How may I help you, Miss?" He asks an empty doorway. He looks again to see that there still isn't anyone there.

"Did anyone else see the girl in the doorway?" He inquires stupidly as multiple students nod while looking at him likes he's mad. Seifer wastes no time as he shouts

"Tonight no homework, class dismissed." He runs out onto the middle of the second floor, searching for her, he finds nothing.

"Damn, I thought she was real that time." He turns around, defeated and heads back to his classroom to answers questions about the gunblade. What he manages to miss is the elevator heading down to the first floor with a particularly red faced girl, embarrassed out of her whits. Sandy gets off the elevator and spies a young man with blond hair and a tattoo showing off.

"He must have been here for a while, I'll ask him to show me to the infirmary." She whispers to herself as she walks up to Zell as he throws multiple punches to his admires, including Marissa, the library girl who Zell adores.

"Excuse me, um…………" Zell throws another punch and hits Sandy's nose, causing it to bleed.

"ZELL!!!" Marissa shouts. Zell looks franticly around to see what he hit, only to find Sandy trying to keep the blood from spilling on her clothes.

"Oh man………..I'm really really sorry. I am such an ass, it'll never happen again. Can I help you to the infirmary, give you a hotdog, anything?" He blurts out, neglecting to take a breath. Sandy smiles and manages to get out

"Can you show me where the infirmary is?" Zell franticly shakes his head yes.

"This way" He tells her as they turn right and the right again. They quickly make it through the long hallway and into the infirmary where Dr. Kowadski is waiting.

"Not again, Zell. How many poor girls are you going to give a bloody nose?" Zell smiles sheepishly as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Well come here Dearie, we'll have to take a look at it. Zell, why don't you apologize and then leave."

"Umm……………I'm really really sorry. I know just how I can make it up to you! You're new right?" Sandy nods her head as Dr. Kowadski passes her a tissue to stick up her nose.

"You can sit with me and my friends!!! You'll become instantly popular!!! We practically made this place what it is today!! We sit at the far table!! Just look for me at lunch, K?" He doesn't wait for a reply and walks out of the infirmary, still pleased with his awesome way of smoothing over the situation.

"That Zell never learns." Dr. Kowadski sighs.

"It's ok, I needed to find this place anyway." Sandy replies with a tissue still shoved up her right nostril.

"Were you the girl that Squall sent over here for blood tests and a physical?" Dr. Kowadski inquires.

"Yes. My name is Sandy McAllen. I have a feeling I'll be visiting this place often, if I act anything like I did at my old school." Dr. Kowadski frowns. A troublemaker? Squall said this was Quisty, not some troubled kid who ran away.

"Squall said you have amnesia, have you remembered anything at all on your own?" Sandy shakes her head.

"My mom and boyfriend were able to fill me in on the majority of my life. I think I'll be regaining them soon." Dr. Kowadski begins to fill out a slip of paper.

"Until you have regained all of your memories you are forbidden to use GFs. They destroy your memory, which at this point could prove a powerful building block to finding out who you are." Dr. Kowadski fills out the rest of the form and gives it to Sandy.

"Don't loose this. You'll have to show it to all of your instructors." Sandy nods.

"Now then I'll have to ask you to pee in a cup to begin your physical." Dr. Kowadski hands her a cup. Sandy groans. This isn't going to be fun.

**~<><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><>~**

Chapter 2 done!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! Read and REVIEW!!! I'll love you forever if you do!!! Let's try for 30 reviews. No, this is not a hostage situation!!! The next chapter will be published with or without all 16 additional reviews. Please though!!! Surprise me!!! I am begging here!!! Luv ya all!!! -Jacks

P.S. Worship, REVIEW, FLAME ME FOR ALL I GIVE A DAMN!!! (I dare ya!!!! NOT!!) Luv ya all, Jacks

P.P.S.

A SUPER BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO REVIEWED!!!

CheckeredSou l- I wrote more because of your review!!!! Thanks for giving me reassurance. Thank you for the review

Miss_Novelist - Glad you think so. I agree. Thank you for the review!

Heylady - You catch on quickly. Read it anyway though please!!! It's got a twist coming up eventually!! Thank you for the review

Lovable Rikku: heehee. Quisty and Rikku do rule. Thanks for the review

grrl gamer: Don't die on me!!! Please?? I think Seifer is the perfect Cop. Too bad he had to join the Garden again. Thanks for the review

Alonia Everclear: Glad you like it! Thank you for the lovely review!! Reviews like that one definitely inspire me to write more. Thanks for the review

Gpilot04: I wrote it, happy now? I hope so! I blew off homework for this. Thank you for the excuse to enjoy writing instead of homework. Thanks for the review!

Hotaru9: Be reassured that there will be another chapter in this fic. I have become attached to it. Thanks for your review!

Saiyanbrat: I continued!! I'm glad you like it! Just a question, do you happen to like DBZ too? Thanks for your review!

GoodGurl: They just met! Hehe! You catch on quickly. Thank you for the review!

Joanna Seta: I haven't gotten complimented like that since the second grade. But even then they didn't use nearly the same words you did. I know it's not the most original but whenever I write something that's screwy I never get any reviews. Trust me on this one; it will get a bit different in one or two chapters from now. Thanks for the review!

Dalpal: Ok so you caught my lil boo boo. I know Xu should have recognized her right away so I made Xu whisper to Squall. What's in that whisper is probably about her looking like Quisty. Thanks for the review!

Seravy: When you said Sarah I hope you meant Sandy, otherwise I think you are reviewing the wrong story. I'm just kidding! I know it's not the most original but oh well. I'm happy with how it's going to turn out. Thanks for the review!

LittleMaggie: Really?! They were in character!!! It must be all of that researching for my other fic about staying in character! Psst!! Compare Sandy to Quisty. See the similarities? I brought her back to life!! I agree FF8 rocks the house! Thank you very much for my first review!!!! I am eternally grateful!!!!

THANK YOU FOR REVIEWING NOW!!! LIKE YOU SHOULD!!!! 30 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER!!! HELP ME OUT!!!!!