Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Paine's Passion ❯ Hot Springs ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Paine's Passion

"This takes place in the Mt. Gagazet scene in chapter 2"

Yuna: I'm going to go ahead and try to find Ormi and those goons. You two stay here ok?" Paine sighed, "Why don't we just come with you? It would be much faster?" "Nah." Yuna said, "You two relax and I'll be right back." Yuna smiled and then ran off towards where the fem goons were. Paine turned around and sighed once more watching Rikku jump around in the hot springs and playing with some of the hypellos that "happened" to be in hot springs at the same time. "Hmm…." Rikku sure looked awfully attracting today to Paine. Rikku was wearing a next to nothing bikini that was almost completely see through and even trying to resist but she couldn't help but getting a little turned on. Paine was wearing a white one piece and was a bit embarrassed at the fact that even Yuna shows more skin in her outfits. Rikku swam over to Paine and gave her a little pinch on her butt that kind of sparked interest in Paine's mind. "Hey!" Paine swung around and hit Rikku hard on the side of her stomach, even though she didn't mean for that to happen. "Owwie." Rikku landed onto a big rock that was in the middle of the springs. "I was only playing around Paine. I mean look at you; don't you like fooling around sometimes? I mean you're so attractive and I'm just a little girl." Paine smirked and just turned around just dying for some more. It has been years since Paine has had sex and since on she would masturbate vigorously longing for some more pleasure that would finally satisfy her needs. But she didn't want to seem desperate. Rikku then pulled Paine onto the rock pinning her down. "Paine, have you ever thought of me?" Rikku asked staring deeply into Paine's eyes. "I guess" Paine knew that she has been longing for either Rikku of Yuna. Paine started to panic at the fact that she might have gotten her wish to be with Rikku. Why she panicked not even she knew. Maybe it was the fact that she hasn't had any intimacy with anyone for quite a while. Or maybe Rikku was much more experienced and would do things completely different then what she is used to. Rikku brought her face closer to Paine's, "I love you" Rikku said and then brought her lips to Paine's. The locked lips and arms and started kissing, sliding their tongues in and out of each others mouths like they were making love to each other's lower "tunnels." Rikku cupped her hand and placed it onto Paine's breast and started massaging it. Paine started to softly moan since she was never touched like this before. Paine couldn't help her urge, so she removed the tops of both herself and Rikku's bikini. "Ooooo" Rikku smiled with delight and brought her lips to Paine's erected nipple. She started sucking on it softly trying not to bite and Paine was immediately wet. This was her first lesbian experience after all and she hoped it wouldn't be her last. Rikku was sucking very hard on Paine's hard nipple and Paine brought her hand down and started touching her "lower self." She brought her fingers in and out of her wet tunnel while she was getting a nipple suck by Rikku. She was getting so much from Rikku and she was giving nothing back. She couldn't help herself but push Rikku back off her heated body. "Rikku come here. You have given me pleasure and passion and now I will give to you." Paine pushed Rikku onto the rock and then removed the rest of Rikku's bikini. She saw that Rikku was extremely wet all over her pussy and Paine knew she had to have some of it. She brought her lips down to Rikku's tunnel and started licking around the outside, licking up the cum that was all over her body. Rikku was giving a soft moan and started to massage her breasts in an attempt to orgasm again. Paine then started to penetrate Rikku's soft opening with her tongue and got a huge taste of Rikku's gushing clit. "Oooooh god I'm cumming!" Rikku moaned out loud. But Paine didn't care; she wanted more of Rikku's warm fluids. Paine started to shake her tongue inside of Rikku and then added a finger so she could play around with Rikku's clit. Rikku was moaning in pleasure and reached orgasm in Paine's mouth about 3 or 4 times. But Paine still wanted more. Finally Paine brought her own fingers into her gushing pussy and started to finger herself vigorously until she finally burst and flowed everywhere. Both Paine and Rikku were entirely red and sweaty from their steamy love session. They both got back into the springs and washed including Paine's face, which was entirely covered in Rikku's juices. They both got dressed and silently waited for Yuna not ever talking to each other until Rikku said. "Paine I want more of you but not now." Paine smiled and noticed Yuna walking back to the group looking all hot and sweaty. "What's wrong Yuna?" asked Rikku. "Oh nothing…." Yuna said while she was smiling nervously. "What happened to Ormi and those goons?" Paine asked suspiciously. "Oh I lost them. Well we better head off and start to go look for some more uniforms." Just then as Rikku and Yuna were walking away Paine noticed a wet spot around Yuna's shorts. "Was she watching us?" Paine thought to herself. She just smiled and walked off with the rest of the party.