Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Miracles ❯ Wounded ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wounded

Vincent struggled, the wound on his stomach aching and burning with hot pain as men held him down and slipped a needle into a vain on his wrist. His body soon went paralyzed and two men held him up. Another man, a man with silver hair and burning blue eyes, walked up to him, a smirk on his face.

"At last we meet, Mr. Valentine. I wish it was under better circumstances, but you understand." The man spoke softly, but his words held sarcasm.

"Who are you?" Vincent growled the questioned, pist at himself for not being able to defend himself better.

"Oh forgive me." The man chuckled. "I am Marcus Silver." Marcus introduced, smiling down at Vincent. "Now, enough with the small talk. My men say that you told your daughter to run from us, so we searched the woods and even killed old Tseng and his son. Even the boy's lover, but still no daughter. Now, we need you to tell us where she went."

"I won't tell you anything. I won't let you have her again!" Vincent spat with malice.

"Well then," Marcus began, smirking evilly. "I guess I'll just have to cut Aeris' pretty little throat." He laughed as two men holding Aeris came into Vincent's view. It had been seven years since Vincent had seen her last and she was still as beautiful as ever, even in her abused, drugged state.

"Don't tell him anything!" She cried, struggling against the stronger men. Aeris had always been a fighter, even in death. One of the men raised an open palm and smacked it across her face. Her cheek began to turn red as tears leaked down her bruised face.

"Aeris! Don't hurt her!" Vincent demanded, ready to turn into Chaos, but quickly found he couldn't.

"Don't even try. The injection we gave you numbs everything except pain." Marcus explained and then punched Vincent in the stomach, right where the bullet had hit him earlier.

Against his better judgment, Vincent let out a cry of pain as his raven hair fell in front of his face. " I won't let you hurt her!"

"I don't want to hurt your daughter. I want to kill her. I can not have her messing up my plans." Marcus smirked, lighting a cigarette and taking a puff. He blew the smoke in Vincent's face. He signaled for the men to tie both Vincent and Aeris up, and as the men did this, two other men dragged something over to them.

Aeris let out a loud sob as the bloody, mutilated body of Sephiroth was placed before them. Vincent couldn't help but let out a grow of hate and a bit of sadness. Aeris moved over to her dead husbands body, regardless of the freezing snow under her bare feet, or the cool breeze nipping at her bare legs as she was wearing her favorite pink dress. She nudged Sephiroth's dead body in the hopes that he would bat a hand at her and ask her to stop like he did when she woke him up for work in the morning. But nothing came. Her sobs echoed through the mountains and Marcus laughed.

"Your daughter was foolish. Imagine my surprise when I showed up in Rocket town to find that she gave him a burial and everything. However, we needed his body. It was funny, how willingly he gave into death protecting this wench." Marcus said, kicking Aeris away from the body.

Vincent looked up at him with hate in his eyes. "you'll never find any of the girls!" Vincent yelled as a man came up and whispered something to Marcus.

"You are right Mr. Valentine." Marcus smirked, leaning down to Vincent's ear. "Yours has found us." Vincent looked up to him, fear, pain and hatred present in his crimson depths.

"She'll be here soon enough. You'll get to see her dragged back to ShinRa for more experiments, then after we need her no longer, then kill her, just like I will with the other two. I would love to hear them scream...." Marcus whispered the last part, laughing evilly afterward.

Vincent lashed out regardless of his hands being tied behind his back, but was knocked out cold by a blow to the back of his head. He fell to the snow, Aeris' body soon lay next to him.

"Prepare for battle. This girls going to be a problem." Marcus ordered, putting out his cigarette. But then a voice came into his head and he grabbed his ears to stop the booming voice.

"No! I won't let you! No father No!" The voice screamed, but soon quieted as the owner of the voice had little strength left at all.

"Sir, are you alright?" Asked a soldier.

"Yes, private, I am fine, but it would seem my son has a problem with my plans.." He smirked again. "To bad for him."