Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Heading Home ( Chapter 47 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As Most of the couples dance Matthew sits alone at the punch bowl as Ashley starts to talk to him Claudius sneak by and spikes it... as Serra is annoying Gatrie, Shinon knowingly intervenes by wrapping his arm around the knight and they start to kiss Serra leaves in disgust "ooo all the hunky men are either married or gay!" of course if you must know what they were talking about this is it!





"hey why don't you go and ask that cleric to dance?" Mathew just stares blankly as he mutters "Leila" Ashley now confused "look I know you lost some one but you must go on with you life trust em on that, I'm sure Leila would want that too." Matthew just looks at her "are you some sort of counselor?" "no I was just distracting you while my boy friend spikes the punch.." *sigh* Matthew hears over and asks Serra to dance after he takes several swigs of the punch... as Jill confronts her "well sis why would you have Claudius do that?" "well if you were in my world you'd understand " said Ashley as she and Claudius dance much to Jill's dismay... "hey look who's here" Molly stated looking around well this party isn't going to last long said Jill looking at Molly "wait a min" Molly said looking back at Jill "Oh my God is your last name Fizhart?" Jill now dumbfound "yeah why?" Molly seems pleased "because me and Ashley are your descendants!"

Jill was quite shocked but paid it no mind "well guess you can't get mad for me having you husband as a father figure right?" Jill said happily "go ahead it seems like you and Ashley are like sisters anyway...." Jill left off to Find C.T. discussing with Claudius on what types of liquor to add to what kinds of punch as Lunar played 'Johnny be Good'



"hey you wanna dance?" asked Jill "I'll pass you can dance with Claudius if you like" "My dad rarely dances, so don't mind him" Ashley stated as Peach and Haar discuss things... "well Peach ol girl I trust you to keep that between us right?" Haar stated "yes, but be advised you must return home we all must." "very well come day break we return."



Of course day break comes sooner than expected Shadow and Thunder opens up a portal first for Matthew Florina and Serra as soon as they enter looking at their friends they return to Ostia... where everything is that same as when they fled...



well the next trip won't be as easy said Lunar as he Sonic and Peach say goodbye and Open it up Miles and Titania decided to stay in Traverse town to be together even though it hurt Thunder as well as Tails and Cosmo also staying with Them is Penny Thunder just walks away as marcia follows him offering him some comfort..



As every body else leaves Thunder and Marcia return getting on the gummie Ship...



"Ashley you don't have to fly if you don't want to" said Molly sadly no mom *sniff* I must do it... Ashley said wiping the tears from her eyes. Lunar only looked on "well if he wants to stay here then let him be a fool!" as they get ready to take off Thunder just looks out the window Marcia wrapping her arm around him in a loving manner as tails and Cosmo look on being strong.. Violet and Pyro finally hit it off much to Silver's dismay..



Back in traverse town... Titania looks at Miles "well I think it's best we return to our separate worlds besides maybe we'll meet in your life time again" she said as Miles opens up the portal and they enter he quickly teleports aboard the ship.. panting and weakened he says "never again!" Thunder now happy and enraged tackles him to the ground and starts bickering at him "you dickhead don't ever pull a stunt like that again!"



Of course back in traverse town the only ones left behind were L'Arachel Amelia and Rennac.. "I say there must be away to return to Magvel!" she scoffed as they try and search for another portal....



back in King Mickey's Court Minnie approaches the king unn Mickey Sora and co are here to see you he doesn't respond she gently shakes him as he falls out of the throw an axe is inserted into head as he lies there dead she screams in horror as he falls to her knees sobbing Sora and the others rush in only to be shocked in awe Riku.. wonders who killed the King as his body is returned to normal... "well looks like this was done by some body from the past that much we know and there long gone by now" said Sora as Donald and Goofy mourn their friend...



L'Arachel and co appear shocked when they find the king dead "well looks like were stuck here.." scoffed Rennac...



Back on the gummie Lunar decides to head outside with Shadow and figure out what to do when they get home..



On Tellius where everybody is now normal Soren was greeted by Ike with a warm and loving kiss on the lips as Soren grabs his ass gently squeezing it Titania now having her next tasks at being a mother.. .with Devdan's help it has been done...



Jill and Haar decide to do what is best for their world Jill now wondering asks him this "Haar where did you go the final battle?" "if you must know I gave the king a gift a 'killer' axe.." he said smiling.... Jill was shocked "I take it you killed the king but why?" Haar looked at her "take a guess why woman I feel like celebrating let's see Largo and Calill.."



Sora was able to open up the portal and L'Arachel and friend were able to return home..



But Sora still wonder who killed the king.. as soon as they arrive thru one part of the universe to the next they are soon on Earth... but things have changed not by much but things are still different...





"well were are Soleanna a mystic place where to first?" Lunar said as Silver Blaze Annabeth and Pyro all were ready to explore boys head back and find your mother then come back here pronto Lunar said as the twins take off "I better stick around too said Sonic "to talk to the princess..." I'm am a diplomat so I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid" said C.T. as the other head back to Statin Square.. to what is the out come well wait and see next CH