Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Emblem: Enemy Reborn ❯ Chapter 1: The Lords Unite ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: The Lords Unite
If you do not know what characters look like I have links in my profile
In the Castle Ruins of Ostia five people cloaked in shadow approach a table covered in rubble from the recent attack, the room was a wreck and was barely left standing. The five came up to the table and sat in chairs equally apart.
Standing up Hector clears the rubble off the table, “Well, this is a fine mess we've gotten ourselves into. Can someone explain to me how Nergel is alive? And how is it that he's more powerful than before!”
Grabbing his arm Lyn pulls him back to his seat, “Relax Hector, These two here have come from the country of Renais to explain what's happening.”
“We'll then let them get to it already, Before I start cracking some skulls.”
Coming into the light a man and women approach the table, the man holds a spear in hand as the girl has a sword at her waist, “Well,” says the man, “Let's start by introducing ourselves, I'm king Ephraim of Renais and this is my sister Lady Eirika,”
“Hi.” Eirika says with an innocent smile.
Grabbing his arm hector grins, “I'm Hector, The Marquess of Ostia.”
“I'm Lyndis of Caelin, originally of the Lorca Tribe.”
“And I'm the Marquess of Pherae, also called Eliwood.”
“Well,” Says Hector, “Aren't we a friendly group, Now can you please Explain What's happening!”
“It's kind of our fault,”
“Eirika!”
“What does she mean by the Ephraim?” Asks Eliwood.
“Well we were trying to revive an old friend and we used this, “Dumping shards out of his bag he assembled them to look like an orb, “It's called the Dark stone and it had the Demon king's soul sealed inside of it. When we trying to revive our friend we revived his body but the demon king was inside him. When we tried to stop him e escaped and revived former foes and enemies we never saw before, which I'm guessing was your Nergel.”
“So what are we gonna do?” asks Lyn.
“I don't know but we need to strike back at them, any ideas how?”
“I have an Idea,” Eirika Says as she stands up. “There's a castle fortress about a weeks from here, if we can get there it has supplies and excellent Defenses.”
“That's a good idea but how are we gonna gather an army? Our army's were crushed.”
“We brought all the allies that helped us in the past with us, and they are all experts at what they do.”
All of a sudden Merlinus came rushing into the room, “Master Eliwood, all of our friend's our here. I mean all of them, from all the countries.”
“Well that solves the military problem, Lyn!”
“Yes Eliwood?”
“Go with Merlinus and tell the group to meet the others and then separate into groups according to abilities.”
“Lord Eliwood?”
“Yes Ephraim?”
“Why should we separate?”
“Because this army is large and if we encounter it before were ready were through, this way we have a better chance of surviving.”
“So how will we communicate till then?”
“We won't until we get there. So everyone get packed, we leave first thing tomorrow.”
The next morning the troops were all in the castle courtyard preparing to go across several different passes, some were laughing as others were pacing in anticipation. Eliwood was trying to gather everyone and Lyn was doing her best to calm those who were in a panic. Coming out of the throne room Ephraim and Hector oversaw the commotion. In a hurry to get they attention of everyone Hector took his axe and slammed it against a statue, shattering it to rubble.
“Now that I have your attention, Ephraim and Eliwood would like to have a few words with you all. Eliwood, if you would.”
Climbing up the stair Eliwood looked down at all his friends from the battle four years ago. It was the first time they were all together since then, a shame, he thought as he remembered why they were there. Walking up to the edge he put his hand up for silence, “My friend's, I know some of you but others I'm meeting for the first time. As you most likely know, our old enemies are back, we need to defeat them, and I'm so glad that you all will lend your strength to the cause once again.” Stepping off to the side he let Ephraim take the stage.
“With Introduction established you will come to me and Hector so we can establish the way you will travel.”
Several hours later they had charted the course and were ready to go
“It's a shame that most of the groups we had to make.” Said Eliwood.
“It's because they still don't trust each other, hopefully they'll learn, and learn quick.” Explained Lyn.

Return to Top