Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Emblem ❯ Chapter 9 : I Got better at this! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dear Carol,

I Shall write the next chapter to this chapter from this chapter to the next chapter and maybe from before but really not but just to the next chapter which is also known as Chapter 8… or 9… I forgot what chapter I'm on… whatever anyways

Dear Carol… again…

I will write the next chapter…but… only if you send me 100 REVIEWS!!! MUWAHAHAHAHHAHABYWABwyAWHAYWAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! Ok lets begin then…
___________________________________________________________ _____________

Jaffar's point of view

Jaffar had awoken blindfolded. He could feel the rubbing of chains cling to him from his wrists.

Jaffar : Ungh… where am I?

Nergal : Ah, your finally awake.

Jaffar : Urgh… Nergal!

Nergal : Mm'yes it's me Nergal! Tsk Tsk… Jaffar… what am I going to do with you!

Jaffar : Do as you will… but I will kill you for this.

Nergal : Not before I do…

He removed the blindfold revealing to Jaffar's amazement (And Carol's) a torture room. Nergal took a tool from the top shelf and put it beside Jaffar's hand. Jaffar stared at the tool wondering what it does.

Jaffar : What do you plan on doing to me…

Nergal : Ah we'll this is my little torture chamber… what I plan to do is what I decide to do… (Not sure if this makes sense)

He stuck Jaffar's finger into a slot in the tool. Jaffar felt a sense of fear and adrenaline strike him hitting his nails… Nergal raised his fist and smashed it on the other end of the tool. Jaffar felt an EXTREME amount of pain hit the tip of his finger. He couldn't help but let out a bloodcurdling scream. When he calmed down he looked to his finger… his eyes poped open…
___________________________________________________________ _____________

Lyn's point of view.

Lyn had traveled a short distance away ever since her escape. She had been worried about Jaffar and what might have happened to him.

Lyn : I couldn't have just left him there… can I? Maybe I should go back and see if I can get him to run away from that dreadful place…. Yes, I should! Hah! Look at me acting brave… well lets go then!

She started to head back. Luckily she hadn't gone very far away. With her extreme sneak skills (Matrix Style) she had snuck past the guards! Nah! I'm just kidding she took the secret passage back to the jail room. She walked in just to find Jaffar chained to the wall in an open cell. What she saw was horrifying… Jaffar was bleeding… she could see blood dripping from his chest as if it looked like he was stabbed with a thin needle. He had scars on his legs and one of his toe's were missing… but what horrified her the most was that all his nails on his left hand was ripped off!

Lyn : Holy Shit! That was a long paragraph… wait… I mean that must've friggin hurt!

Lyn unchained Jaffar and took him down. As she was taking him down he saw that his back was whipped. She started to look if any life was still left in him. She found a pulse but it was faint. She took out a bandage from her pocket and bandaged his wounds. She carried him out to the secret entrance and laid him down on a soft patch of grass. She found a cellphone on Jaffar and dialed a number.

Lyn : Hello? Hospital? Yes I have a SERIOUSLY injured man here and we need an ambulance as quick as possible. Yes. We are just outside of town next to the scary looking castle thing. Okay… please hurry.

She hung up and started to call another number.

Lyn : Hello? Mark? Yes it's Lyn. Where have I been? Oh, nowhere I was just caught by a crazy guy who tortured his God Danm Son… or worker… or whatever Jaffar is. No, he tortured Michael Jackson, of course Jaffar. He is seriously wounded and we need an Ambulance now! Tell the others to meet me at the hospital. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
_____________________________________ ___________________________________

Okay, start working on those reviews Carol! MUWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Okies signing out! Ja ne!!!!