Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / El Hazard Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / You're Under Arrest Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Moon's Crystal ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Blue Moon's Crystal

Prologue:

Princess Misumoto, the youngest of the Kanegawa siblings who went missing for three long years was at last found and taken back to the palace. But after only a few hours of being together as a family, the Kanegawa palace was blown into pieces, leaving the other siblings to be missing and Misumi stranded with a young boy entrusted to her to be her before the incident...

After 10 years, Misumoto has already taken up the name, Misumi Kanzaki and was now considered like a normal student. Chie, her guardian, now acting as Misumi's cousin and his closest friend, Heero are always by Misumi's side to keep her safe.

It was the start of classes again. Misumi, now a 2nd year student, is now heading back to school with her friends. As usual, the 1st day is always a day of introduction. Everyone thought it's the same old thing every year... But not for Misumi...because something has turned up and everything began to change... And it's all because of a letter...

Characters: Don't bother reading it if you can't understand... it's really hard to understand anyway...

KanzakiMisumi

Also known as Misumoto Kanegawa.

A 15 year old girl who has long brown hair and has green eyes.

(Sort of looks like Miaka in FY but she wears her hair in pig-tails.)

YatsukoHikari

A 15 year old girl who has long golden hair with blue eyes.

(Sort of looks like Yuriko of YUA.)

TokushimaAyame

A 15 year old girl who has long navy blue hair which is braided and has brown eyes.

(Sort of looks like Miyuki in YUA.)

SatsukaYoumi

A 16 year old boy who has golden brown hair and has blue eyes.

(Sort of looks like Makoto of El Hazard)

TokairinMitsui

A 16 year old boy who has dark green hair and has blue eyes.

(Sort of looks like Keiichi of AMG, but looking more serious.)

YatsukoChie

An 18 year old boy, who has brunette hair, has blue eyes and has a tattoo on his upper-right arm.

(Sort of looks like Kyoichi Kanzaki of Boys Be)

TakamiHeero

A 17 year old boy who has dark blue hair and green eyes.

(sort of looks like Heero Yuy of Gundam Wing)

Tsukushi Syaoran

A 15 year old boy who has light brown hair and blue eyes.

(Sort of resembles Syaoran Li of CCS)

TacaKauri

A 26 year old woman who has short dark blue hair and has green eyes.

(Sort of looks like Natsumi of YUA)

Aogiri Tendo

A 27 year old guy who's short hair is brown & has blue eyes.

Plays the role of an adviser.

(Sort of looks like Yukito in CCS)

Kitsune Ayumi

A 26 year old woman who has wavy shoulder-length hair which is blond & has green eyes.

Plays the role of an adviser.

(Sort of looks like Kuaur in El Hazard)

SakoshitaChiharu

A 16 year old girl who has long olive green hair which is always braided.

(Looks like Nuriko of FY)

AkashiMiyuki

A 15 year old girl who has long, violet hair. She has brown eyes and wears glasses.

(Sort of looks like Naru Narusegawa of Love Hina)

KanegawaYanagi

A young lady 4 years older than Misumi. Has long blond hair and blue eyes.

Has a mark on her forehead; small triangle-inverted triangle-triangle.

(Sort of looks like Yanagi of Flame of Recca)

KanegawaHibari

A young lady 8 years older than Misumi. Has short light brown hair and has navy blue eyes.

(Sort of looks like Sakura of CCS)

KanegawaShinta

A guy 13 years older than Misumi. Has long red hair which he ties with his band and has blue-green eyes.

(Sort of looks like Kenshin Himura of RK but w/o the scar on his face.)

KanegawaTaka

A guy 7 years older than Misumi. Has long green hair which he ties with a band. Has dark green hair and olive green eyes.

(Sort of looks like Tamahome of FY but w/o the Chinese mark on the forehead.)