Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit of Everything ❯ Chapter 11 The One and Only, Very Sarcastic, Kai!! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, DNAngel, or Fruits Basket. It would be cool if I did, but I don't. I'm not that brilliant. I do own Elizabeth, Sarah and Allie. Oh, and PLEASE don't copy my ideas and put them on a different fan fiction site without my permission. Thanx!
 
Cookie time!!
Katie-8 Cookies!! Nice Job!!
Shannon-4 cookies!
Rice!-1 cookie!
A.O.L.A.R-2 cookies!!
silverymoon~ Miss ya!! You get a cookie. Just one for your dinner! LoL!! And no, I didn't have cookies for dinner.
Okay Dokay, you were teaching people how to sk8, am I right?? I am!! Go ME!! LoL! Anyways, here it comes!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
When you all got off the ice, Kyo, Tohru, Ron, Harry, and even Yuki, all had their butts wet, from falling so much. Hermione skates with you sometimes, so she didn't fall. You headed to your first class, Divination. “Use your inner eye to see into…the BEYOND!!” ~A/N I took this from the movie, couldn't think of anything else~ Said Professor Tralawny. You looked at her with a funny look on your face, a look that made Tohru laugh. You clamped your hand over her mouth. The door opened and there stood a tall girl (about the same height as you) black hair with red streaks, dark eyeliner, wearing a short-sleeved shirt with an arm sock, a short, dark jean skirt, fishnets, and army boots that came up to her knees almost, and a charm bracelet with wolf charms on it. Her dark amber eyes observed the other students, and stopped on you. Your jaw dropped and you looked at her in disbelief. “Oh…My…God…No friggin' way…Kai?” You gave out a shriek, and dashed up to the front of the room, and gave her a hug. “Oh my God!! Kai, is that really you?! Did you just move here?” She gave you a half-smile, and said, “Yeah, it's me. Sup with you? Ya didn't respond to my emails.” You looked confused, and then said, “Kai, computers don't work here. I never got them.” Everybody looked at you funny, and you slowly made your way back to your seat. Professor Tralaway asked Kai to introduce herself. “Sup? I'm Kai Hiwatari, and I just moved here from Japan…yeah…um…I'm sixteen, and I have a third degree black belt, so DON'T mess with me.” She then took a seat next to you. You gave her a one armed hug before going back to your work. >>>>FF>>>> At dinner that evening, you introduced Kai to the “gang”. First you introduced her to Kyo. “This is Kyo Sohma, Kyo, this is my best friend from Japan, Kai Hiwatari.” She gave a slight nod and said, “Yo, carrot-top. Sup?” Kyo looked at Kai in a weird way, and then said, “Don't call me carrot-top.” She smirked and said, “Chill CARROT-TOP, you've got a bad temper. Well, I have one to match, so don't talk to me like that.” Kyo's kitty ears perked up. You dragged Kai away from Kyo before they got into a fight, and introduced her to Yuki. “Yuki, this is my best friend Kai Hiwatari. Kai, this is Yuki, Kyo's cousin.” She gave Yuki a nod, and said, “So, you're carrot-top's cousin. I couldn't have guessed. Ya'll are from Japan too, right?” Yuki smiled at Kai and said, “Yes miss Hiwatari, Kyo and I are from Japan.” Kai gave Yuki a Look, and said, “Dude, don't call my MISS. It'll drive me insane. Plus, it makes me feel REALLY old. Okay?” You giggled and dragged Kai to Harry. “Harry, this is Kai Hiwatari, Kai, this is Harry Potter.” Kai gave Harry a once-over, then said sarcastically, “So YOU'RE the guy that Malfoy is in LOVE with. Hmm.” You burst out laughing at Harry's really confused face and said, “Excuse my friend, she's just a LITTLE sarcastic.” Then Harry finally got the joke a huge grin covered his face. You pulled Kai to meet Ron, and she burst out laughing. Ron looked really confused as he said, “I didn't do anything!” Kai smirked and said, “Two carrot-tops, hmm…what am I gonna do? Hmm…I gotta think of a name for you.” You giggled. “Call him freckle-face.” you said. Kai laughed. “Nice idea! You're so smart Liz!” (she was being sarcastic again) You pulled her away from Ron, the both of you still laughing, and introduced her to Tohru. “HI!!” Tohru gave Kai a big hug. Kai had a Look on her face, and said, “Chill child! You're squeezing me to death. And I want to finish Hogwarts before I die, ya know.” Tohru pulled away from Kai and said, “I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sor” “Shut up. Ya know, ya don't have to apologize for everything. Jesus.” She smiled. You all ate your dinner. It was pretty uneventful. In the middle of the meal though, Kai got fed up with Kyo and Yuki's constant bickering, and blew up. “You all can stop or go to He//!! Just SHUT UP!!” Kyo and Yuki shut up.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*
What did ya think?? Oh, and Kai does NOT belong to me, she belongs to my bff, silverymoon, who wrote the story Fang in the moonlight. It's a sox roxin' story, so go read it. I COMMAND YOU!! LoL!! Anyway, rate, review, and stuff….BYE!!
~Liz
PS. Frozen Go-Gurt is yummy in my tummy…LoL silverymoon!!