Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Royale ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - Thanx for the reviews ^_^ I appreciate them! Sorry I took long to get this out, but I re-wrote it like 4 times because I wasn't satisfied, and I'm still not, but I decided to post anyway.

I borrowed some names from random animes, so if any names look familiar...that's why.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket, or Battle Royale
_______________________________________

Yuki yawned and slowly opened his eyes, quickly sitting up, when he realized he wasn't in the bus anymore, nor was he in six flags.

Instead he was in a large classroom. The rest of his class was slumped up around him, some awake, some still sleeping.

The one's who were awake were just as confused as him. As the awoken students began to look around, trying to find out where they were, a very tall, very ugly man walked in, and stood by the chalkboard that was placed on the wall in the front of the classroom.

Clap Clap.

"Everyone, please take your seats." He said as he smiled. For some reason he seemed to be happy about something.

The sleeping students began to stir, but no one moved, and no one 'took there seats'.

"Ano, where are we?" Tohru asked confusingly as she glanced at Yuki, whom, in return shrugged his shoulders. He was just as confused as she was.

"I said, take your seats!" The man yelled, much more demanding this time. His voice was very frightening. He seemed like the type of person no one wanted to mess with, so in response everyone quickly got up, and sat down, mainly out of fear from his voice. Tohru sat right next to Yuki, with Hana and Uo in back of her, while Kyo sat in front of Yuki.

"Very good! Now congratulations! Your class has been chosen for the annual game 'Battle Royale!'. My name is Tetsuki, and I will be explaining to you, the rules of this wonderful game." He said excitingly, as the students looked at him, confused.

"Game? What game? We're supposed to be in six flags!" One boy yelled out, Yuki recognized this boy, his name was Ryo. He was very independent, and stuck up.

"Six flags? Is that the lie your teacher made up? Well, this is much better than six flags, this is-"

"Hey! What the hell is this thing on my neck?!" Uo yelled out, reaching her hand onto her neck. Everyone had brought their hands up to their necks, finally realizing that there was a collar-like thing placed on them.

"I'll get to that, do not interrupt me!" Teksuki yelled.

Uo, gave the man a dirty look, and placed her hands on top of the desk she was sitting at.

'No....No! Not again! I can't be entered in this thing twice! No! I won last year! Surely they know! They can't put me in this again! I don't want to kill anyone! And I don't want to die! But....I...I don't know what to do.' One student thought to him/her self.

"Ok, now. Due to the way you children act in todays society, drugs, sex, violence, the government has decided to create this game, in order to control you."

"And this game would be what exactly?" Yuki asked, both curious and nervous, of what was to come.

"Hold on!" The man yelled, hating to get disturbed.

"All 26 of you, were taken, and placed on this deserted island. You will all get a pack," Tetsuki paused a moment to point to 26 large-sized gym bags. "Which contain food, water, some medical things, and of course a weapon. Now, the weapon is chosen by choice. It can range anywhere from an ax, to a wristband. I will be calling you one by one, and you will take a bag, and go outside. What you have to do, is kill eachother, until one person is left. That one person wins, and gets to leave safely."

The students blinked in disbelief.

"NANI!!" They all yelled out at Tetsuki.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Minami yelled as she stood up quickly in anger

"No, I assure you, this is no joke! Oh, as for your necklaces. They are both waterproof and shockproof, they monitor your pulse, and blood pressure, and will explode if tampered with." Teksuki said, smiling while some students stopped trying to pry the necklaces off.

"Now, you will have three day's to complete this mission. On the third day, at 11:59, if more than one person is left alive, than you're necklaces will explode, and you all die." He said as he pointed to the chalkboard. A large map was taped onto it.

"This is the island. As you can see, it is very big. You may hide in the buildings, or anywhere else you find, but if it becomes a 'danger zone' that means, anyone there will explode, or rather their necklaces will explode." Tetsuki finished with a laugh.

"Damnit!" Hideki stood up, banging his fists onto the desk below him.

Everyone blinked and turned to him in shock. This boy was very quiet. He was always picked on, because of his 'nerdy' exterior.

Tetsuki looked straight at him. Anger in his eyes.

"I told you not to speak!" Tetsuki yelled.

"Shut the hell up!" Everyone gasped at the boy. No one expected him to ever curse, or to even yell.

"What the fuck to you think your pulling, eh? It's against the law to do this! You cannot take a class, put them on an island and tell them to kill eachother!" Hideki stated.

'No! Are you stupid or something? This isn't illegal! Talking like that is just going to get you killed faster.' Someone said to themself, as they looked at Hideki. Knowing something would happen soon.

"Oh really? How 'bout a little demonstration than?" Tetsuki said as he tilted his head slightly.

"Huh?" Hideki said, obviously confused.

Tetsuki opened a draw to the front desk and took out a small device, pointed it directly at Hideki, and pressed a button.

Hideki's collar began to beep, slowly at first, but eventually getting faster each time.

"Wha...what's happening? What's going o-"

The collar exploded, ripping the front part of Hideki's face in the process.

*
*
*
*
*

>>>>>&g t;>Boy number 6, Amawa Hideki, dead. 25 to go<<<<<<<

*
*
*
*
*

Everyone starred at Hideki's corpse in disbelief. The poor boy did nothing wrong, and now....now he was dead.

"Iie! Are you crazy!" Motoko yelled.

"How could you do such a thing....?" Tohru said quietly, she was sniffing slightly, feeling so bad for Hideki.

"Nope, not crazy. Now, you better listen or that'll happen to you." Tetsuki said as he pointed to Hideki's corpse and laughed.

Everyone sighed, and settled down a bit. Not wanting to suffer the same fate that Hideki had.

"Good, good! Now, when I call your name please come up and collect a bag. Remember, weapons are chosen by choice. So, you may be lucky, and you may not be lucky." Tetsuki said as he took out a clip board, and began calling out names.

***Boy number 1, Takei Makoto

Makoto stood up quickly, and took a bag, farthest to the left, took a deep breath, and walked out. He looked very nervous, but also very confident.

"Honda-san." Yuki whispered as the first girl was called out.

***Girl number 1, Minagawa Motoko

Motoko, also got up quickly and grabbed a bag, giving Tohru a dirty glare before leaving.

"Hai Yuki-kun?" Tohru asked. Her voice was very shaky, it was obvious that she was scared.

***Boy number 2, Sakamoto Kaoru

Kaoru got up, grabbed a bag, and walked out the door.

"I know your nervous, I am to. But meet me outside when your name get's called."

***Girl number 2, Kinosita Minami

Minami looked over to the rest of the Yuki fanclub, before grabbing a bag, and dashing quickly out the door.

"Ok Yuki-kun, but please be careful." Tohru said quietly, tears in her eyes. She didn't want Yuki to get hurt.

***Boy Number 3, Sohma Yuki

"I will." Yuki whispered to her as he got up and grabbed a bag. He starred at Haru, Momiji, and Kyo, than at Tohru, before going out through the door.
_____________________________________________________

Status: 1 down 25 to go.

The next chapter will have more action, and some uh, goryness. People will die, you're favorite character may die next chapter. But you'll just have to wait and see. ^_~

Also, I know that Makoto isn't in the same grade as Yuki and co. But he fits in perfectly!

Please review, and tell me how I'm doing ^_^ And I'm so sorry that this chapter sucked. It'll get much better, I promise.