Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Best Friends ❯ The Dream ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Best Friends

Disclamier!!! Thats right, dont own it but hey its fun making up what you want to happen ^_^

OK here goes -takes a deep breath- hope ya like and tell me what to think, for Ch. 2 i dunno where to go really... (do me a favor, no flames, i need support cause ive never done this before)

By the way, beware of cussing cause of Kyo ^_^'

Chapter 1 The Dream

"You never told me that!!" A very shocked Tohru yelled. Backing away into a wall leaning, against it for support. Her mind was swiming in her thoughts, trying to make clear what has just been said. Tohru tried to think of what her mom would say in a situation like this. After a moment nothing came to mind. She shook her head to come back to the reality of the situation. She locked eyes with Kyo then did the same with her best friend Arisa. She never dreamed her and Kyo would... well you know..., her eyes followed their arms down to see them holding hands. Who would have ever thought THEY would hook up!! Smiling Tohru tells them "Well um... what a suprise... well as long as you two are happy." Arisa opens her mouth and she hears bells like an alarm come out of her mouth.

Tohru closes her eyes tight and covers her ears. She opens her eyes lightly and looks around, seeing that shes tucked in her bed, relizing it was a dream and she was not at school at all. Looking around a bit more she sees Kyo at her side and is staring at her with a strange look in his eye. She closes her eyes slowly and the next thing she knows she feels Kyo lean on the bed and she feels color gathering in her cheek as she feel Kyos lips against hers lightly kissing her. Tohrus mind goes blank in the suprise from the kiss. She barely opens her eyes to see Kyo between her lashes and finds that his face is a reflection of hers. After a moment of looking at her with that look in his eye he leaves to exit the room and out of the corner of her she sees that he has his fingers touching his lips lightly. When she hears the door slide shut Tohru sits up slowly wondering what Kyo was thinking when he did that. She puts a hand to her cheek to find out that the blush was still there. Tohru was trying to think of the dream that had made her wake up to find Kyo there but all she could remember was the feeling of shock from it.

* ~ ~ Do Da ~ ~ *

Kyo stirs on his bed and winces. "Uhh... God damn that rat!" Kyo yells half asleep. Kyos dream is of earlier that day when Yuki beat him up once again, but this time he landed wrong. He had landed on the side of his back unknowing that a rock was there so it bruised pretty bad. Moments later Kyos face turns from pain to shock. Later you see Kyo start moving then wakes up with a start and jumps out of his bed panting, eyes in disbelief. "There is no way!!" Kyo sits down to try and calm himself and starts to say aloud how the dream began remembering how it started. "Ok, so, it starts out semi-normal, semi cause the yankee was in it, anyways me, Tohru and and (grr..) A.. Arisa... were playing Rich man Poor man here at the Sohma house. I look around and see that Tohru is gone and suddenly Arisa throws down her cards and walks over to me and grabs my shirt then pulls me to her and... o god... then.. SHE KISSED ME! That got me pissed, then i saw that damn Yuki watching and laughing... GAHHH!!"