Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Eye Of The Storm ❯ The Perfect Couple? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Eye Of The Storm;

Chapter 5

The Perfect Couple?

The next morning Keiko and Yuki were coming out of their rooms at the same time. Yuki was still half asleep, but when he turned around and saw Keiko he blinked waking up. For a moment the two stared at each other as if one of them would say something but instead they just abruptly turned from one another and went their separate ways; Yuki to the bathroom and Keiko downstairs. Even has they walked to school the tension between them seemed thick which had Tohru worried.

"Kyoukun, they seem really angry with each other." Tohru commented as she watched the two walking side by side to school. Keiko and Yuki were ahead of them and out of earshot.

"Don't worry about them. As much as those two are in each other's face they'll make up in no time."

"You really think so?" Tohru asked hoping her two friends would make up soon.

"Look, who cares? Just forget I said anything." Kyou said trying to cover up the fact he was worried as well.

By the time lunch period came around the whole school had noticed that Keiko and Yuki were not exactly on friendly terms. Within the short time that Keiko had been attending the school she had already been declared the princess. Aside from Keiko being good at academics and sports like Yuki she was the most attractive girl in the school and more outgoing compared to Yuki. Since they were seen together more often than not the other students had began to refer to them as the royal pair and it was a rumor that they were actually dating.

"Look, look!" Member No.2 of the Prince Yuki fan club whispered to Member No.1.

"What is it?" No.1 asked looking up from her lunch.

"Prince Yuki and Princess Keiko aren't talking to each other." No.2 said excitedly.

"They aren't?"

"No! And they look pretty upset."

"Do you think something bad could have happened?"

"No, something great!"

"What?"

"They broke up!" No.2 elated, her voice rising, but quickly hushed herself.

"Hmm, they do look pretty upset." No.1 observed as they continued to stare over at the two. "But if that's true why are they still sitting together?"

"Maybe they are miserable together and neither of them can bare to tell they other they want to break up."

"That would be sad if they actually broke up." No.1 said eating a bit of rice.

"No it wouldn't! Who's side are you on anyway?"

"But they look so cute together."

"Have you forgotten that you're a member of the Prince Yuki fan club? If anyone is going to have him it should be one of us!"

"Oh, yeah." No.1 said as a sweat drop formed on her head. "Right!"

"Come on!" No.2 said suddenly standing to her feet.

"Come on? Where? I haven't finished my lunch." No.1 complained.

"We've got to alert the President (of the fan club)." No.2 said grabbing No.1 and rushing off.

The rumor that the prince and princess had split up was all over the school by the end of the day. When Yuki and Keiko were coming out of their last class they found themselves surrounded by curious schoolmates. Yuki sweat dropped but tried to pretend as if nothing was wrong.

"Keikochan if you really did break up with Yukikun I'll be your boyfriend!" One boy offered out of the crowd.

"Sohmasan, is it true? Are you really avai- I mean did you really breakup with Yamadasan?" A girl asked.

Keiko's head was swimming. It seemed like every guy in the school was trying to ask her out on a date at the same time. "How can he stand this?" Keiko thought looking over at Yuki.

"I can't stand this." Yuki thought wanting to get as far away from the crowd as he could.

"Is a celebrity here?" Arisa asked as she, Saki and Tohru were walking together down the hall and came upon the crowd currently surrounding Yuki and Keiko.

"Keikochan!" A boy shouted.

"Yukikun!" A girl cried.

"You have to tell us." They all pleaded.

"No, we didn't break up." Yuki answered and the whole crowd gasped. Keiko sweat dropped.

"But the whole school knows you're miserable together so why don't you just break up?" A girl shouted causing the whole crowd to irrupt again.

"Who would have thought the prince and princess were actually a couple." Arise said surprised.

"Wow I didn't know either." Tohru said. "And to think we've been living together for a month."

"So Keikochan is living with you and the Sohmas." Saki said catching Tohru's comment.

"Well, yes. I'm sorry I didn't say anything." Tohru apologized giving a bow to her two closest friends.

"You don't have to apologize. You just didn't want us to worry right? After all it is strange that that novelist took in complete another stranger that all happens to be teenage girl." Arisa said getting a violent look in her eye. "He hasn't tried to touch you or anything has he? "

"No! No, not all." Tohru answered shaking her head.

"Shigure seems to be a very good person, but even vibes can be deceiving. If he had done anything to you we would have to make him pay." Saki said her eyes illuminated by an eerie light.

"Everyone, will you please listen?" Keiko shouted. "Me and Yuki didn't break up because we were never a couple in the first place."

"Then why are you two always together?" A boy asked then the crowd started up again.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take." Yuki thought becoming nervous. The crowd seemed to be closing in on them and the space that was between him and the horrid of girls seemed to shrink though no one had actually made a move to come any closer to him or Keiko. Not thinking he grabbed Keiko's hand.

"Yuki?" Keiko said as his hand clutched hers; it was sweaty and shaking. "He really is bothered by this and understandably so. They crowd is awfully close and we can't push through them to get away or he could end up transforming." Keiko thought trying to figure out a way to get rid of the crowd when a light came on in her head.

"It's true! We're not a couple!" Keiko restated for the fifth time since the whole commotion begin.

"Then explain." A girl demanded as she pointed downward to their locked hands.

"Well um, around so many people I'm afraid of doing something silly so I grabbed Yuki's hand for support."

"No, I saw it, he grabbed your hand." A guy behind them claimed.

"Oh, that's right. Me and Yuki are really good friends so he knows how being in large groups makes me nervous and so he just grabbed my hand to make me feel better." Keiko said trying to cover for the previous lie she told. "Right Yukisan?"

"That's right." Yuki said holding up their joint hands as he nervously smiled.

"You don't have to be nervous." A dark haired boy stated. "We love you!"

"Go out with me Keikochan!" Another yelled.

"No choose me," a third called out.

"What's going on?" Hatsuharu asked as he and Momiji walked up to Tohru and her friends.

"Hello." Saki greeted.

"Well it seems that the prince and princess have their hands full trying to convince their love sick subjects that they're not a couple." Arisa answered. "It's funny to watch. If you ask me I think they're lying through their teeth cuz they want to stay ammoniums, but only Tohru knows for sure." She said turning her attention to her friend. "So spill it. Are they a couple or not?"

"Well, you see-."

"She doesn't know." Saki said interrupting. "Don't you remember what she said earlier?"

"Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry for asking such a dumb question." Arisa apologized rubbing the back of her head.

"Still I get the sense they are in fact hiding something." Saki said.

"So you're saying they could be a couple?" Arisa asked.

"Who knows." Saki answered.

"If they really are that would be interesting." Momiji chimed in. "But that would be to bad for y-." Before Momiji could finish what he was saying Hatsuharu clamped his hand over the rabbit's mouth.

"If they really are a couple and want to keep it a secret shouldn't everyone just stop bothering them?" Hatsuharu asked.

"That's why we're over here." Arisa said looking over at the mob of students. "Gez, that's gotta be damned annoying. Why don't they just push through and leave?"

"That would be rude." Saki answered. "A prince nor a princess is never rude."

"Yeah, but still at this rate they'll be here for the rest of the day." Arisa said lifting her hair from her eyes to get a look at the clock on the wall.

"What are you all standing over here for?" Kyou asked seeing the small group in the hall. "And where's Keiko and that damn Yuki?"

"Their over there." Saki answered pointing to the larger crowd of students a little ways down the hallway.

"What the-? What's going on?" He asked.

"It seems everyone is trying to find out weather or not Yuki and Keiko are a couple." Hatsuharu answered.

"Their all excited over that? Gez don't they have anything better to do?" Kyou wondered out loud.

"I bet the only reason Kyoun-Kyou here isn't curious is because he already knows." Arisa stated hoping to get some answers out of the cat.

"I already know what?" Kyou demanded.

"Weather or not those two are a couple, duh."

"I don't know anything!"

"Don't tell me you could care less; a hottie like Keikochan living in your house, I wouldn't believe it." Arisa said with a mischievious smile on her face. "Unless you are..."

"Unless I am what?" Kyou interrupted. "I dare you to finish that sentence you ugly bitch!" Immediately Arisa grabbed Kyou's arm and was twisting it back painfully.

"You wanna try calling me that again?" She taunted pulling on his arm back a little more.

"Ah! Alright I give, I'm sorry." Kyou said as he felt his arm being twisted even more.

"Okay you're forgiven." Arisa said releasing him. Kyou stepped away holding his aching arm.

"You really shouldn't provoke her Kyou." Hatsuharu advised.

"Still, it is strange." Saki stated. "You and the prince both seem to have an aversion to the opposite sex."

"Not you too!" Kyou said obviously more than irritated.

"All I said was that it was strange." Saki said staring Kyou down, eyes glowing with an eerie light again.

"Well for your information I'm not!" Kyou declared.

"You really do have a talent for making them upset." Hatsuharu commented.

"Shut up!" Kyou snapped.

"Please, we can't take it any longer!" A boy said being over dramatic. "You have to choose one of us Keikochan or we'll never rest."

"Choose me!" People started shouting randomly at the pair. Keiko gave a heavy sigh as she looked over the crowd and saw Momiji waving.

"Ah, Momijikun!" Keiko shouted waving back. All the boys present fell to the side heartbroken making a clear path for Keiko to walk through. Still holding on to Yuki's hand she quickly ran through the crowd over to her friends.

"Hi everyone!" Keiko greeted. "Momiji you saved me, thank you."

"No problem!" Momiji declared happily.

"Yuki!" A girl shouted as the crowd of girls started to make their way over to the group, but suddenly stopped when they saw Saki looking as if she was preparing to use poison waves on them and Arise looking as if she was going to follow up with her fists. They paused for a second in debate of weather or not to continue their pursuit then quickly ran away. Yuki was sorely embarrassed for not being able to stand up for himself and flat out tell the girls to stop bothering him and was standing with his free hand over his face.

"Thanks." He muttered before looking up at the group.

"No problem." Arisa said.

"Yes, don't worry about it." Saki added.

Now that things had calmed down Yuki and Keiko suddenly became aware they were still holding hands. Looking at each other as if they were going to say something everyone present could feel the wave of tension rising between them.

"Um, Keikokun, Yukikun?" Tohru called their names worriedly.

"Damn what the hell just happened?" Arise wondered out loud.

"Go figure." Kyou added.

"Ah, what a wonderful storm of vibes Saki commented.

The two had let go of one another's hand and were now facing each other with intense stares when they suddenly parted.

"I have a student council meeting." Yuki said.

"Momiji do you want to take a walk in the park with me?" Keiko asked as she continued to walk.

"Sure!" Momiji answered cheerily as he took off after her. Hatsuharu groaned.

"Jealous." Saki commented.

"A little." Hatsuharu admitted.

Kyou rolled his eyes. "I'm going home." He said turning away from the group. "You coming?" He asked looking over his shoulder at Tohru.

"Y-yes!" Tohru answered. "See you tomorrow." She said to her two friends.

"I'm coming too." Hatsuharu said joining them.

"What? Why?" Kyou demanded.

"Because…" Hatsuharu replied.

"Because what? No, go home."

"Uh, it's ok, I don't mind." Tohru said trying to calm the situation before it turned ugly.

"Fine." Kyou relented with a heavy sigh.

In the park Momiji was happily trotting along side Keiko.

"Isn't it a beautiful day?" He asked, but received no response. "Oh, are you really that upset with Yuki?"

"Huh?" Keiko said looking over at the bunny. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"It may be none of my business, but are you and Yuki really that angry with each other? Did he do something to make you so upset?"

Keiko gave a heavy sigh. "No, it's stupid really. Remember that baking project we had to do? Well, neither of us can cook and so we had to stay after school to redo the project. Anyway, we started arguing and I started a food fight."

"Really? That must have been fun."

"It kinda was." Keiko admitted. "But, we totally trashed the place and had to stay after even longer to clean it up." I'm the one who started the whole thing and feel really bad that he had to stay after and clean up the mess with me. I want to apologize, but I don't think it will help any, besides that…there's something else that's bothering me a lot, but I don't think I can talk to him about it."

"Keikochan and Yuki do seem to be really close for some reason. Maybe she is really love with him and is afraid he doesn't feel the same way, so she won't admit her feelings for him and I bet Yuki feels the same way." Momiji thought. "You two are really good friends right? So, I'm sure if you tell him what's on your mind everything will be just fine."

"Really?" Keiko asked with a smile. "Thanks Momiji."

"You're welcome." Momiji replied smiling back.

"So, you're the Rabbit?" Keiko asked.

"Uh-huh." Momiji answered. "So, you know about the zodiac thing, now?"

"That's right."

"And you don't have a problem with it?"

"No."

"Really?" Momiji asked excitedly.

"Really." Keiko confirmed.

"Great! Then I can hug you too!" Momji said suddenly wrapping his arms around Keiko surprising her. With a sudden loud noise and a puff of smoke Momiji's clothes were on the ground and Keiko was standing in an empty park holding onto a yellow bunny.

When Keiko returned home everyone except Yuki was in the living room playing cards.

"I'm home." Keiko announced as she came in.

"Welcome back." Shigure said then noticed that she was carrying a set of clothes a bunny that was held close to her chest.

"Momijikun…" Shigure said not knowing where to begin.

"What?" Momiji asked. "She doesn't mind if transform."

"That's not what she was talking about you little lech!" Kyou yelled as he stormed over and attempted to pluck the rabbit from Keiko's arms by the ears. Momiji quickly hopped out of her arms and behind Hatsuharu.

"Wah! Kyou's trying to hurt me!" Momiji whined.

"You're damn straight I'm trying to hurt you!"

"Kyou calm down. I don't want my house getting smashed." Shigure said seeming to have no concern for Momiji's welfare.

"It's ok." Keiko said. "He's just a kid after all."

"What the hell's the matter with you?" Kyou asked yelling at her.

"Momiji is the same age we are." Hatsuharu said.

"What? But, he looked so young. I thought he was just smart for his age." Keiko admitted.

"Don't worry it's not the first time he's deceived someone." Hatsuharu said hoping to relieve Keiko's obvious embarrassment. Suddenly Momiji transformed.

"Awe, it's not like I did it on purpose!" He complained. "I'm sorry Keiko for now on I'm going to be more upfront with you, ok?"

Keiko sweat dropped.

"Um, Momijikun, you might want to put your clothes back on." Shigure suggested.

"Oh, right!" Momiji said running from behind Hatsuharu and grabbing his clothes from Keiko, and racing out of the room.

"I'll go start dinner." Tohru said trying to ignore the fact that Momiji just tore through the room completely naked.

"I'll help." Keiko said doing the same.

"Ma, you and Momiji certainly have no shame." Shigure said as the two girls left the room.

"You're one to talk." Hatsuharu said narrowing his eyes.

Later that night Keiko and Yuki still had yet to make up. Keiko was presently in the room she and Tohru shared balancing her check book. The account she had was set up by her parents as a college fund and originally Keiko would not have been able to manage it until she graduated from high school, but with her parents dead Keiko was able to access the money for living expenses due to an in case of death clause in the account agreement. Keiko would have used the money to rent an apartment, but whenever she met with a landlord they just laughed at her and told her to go home. They had no idea that Keiko had no home to go to. Trying to explain her situate to them more than likely would have fueled their laughter at what they took as a joke so she didn't bother. People could be so cruel. Like Tohru Keiko hand much experience with how hurtful people could be, but unlike Tohru who would not allow herself to complain or feel down in any way, Keiko buried it deep inside. Though her broken heart had never shed a tear until she met Tohru, not being able to freely grieve over the recent death of her parents, every time a landowner laughed at her request to rent from them it hurt her deeply. With a heavy sigh Keiko finished the last calculation and placed the checkbook under the mattress. Hearing a creaking over her head Keiko climbed out of the window and onto the roof in her pajamas figuring it was only a squirrel or something and instead found Kyou pacing.

"Oh, so it was you." Keiko said as she came to her feet."

"What, did I wake you up or something?" Kyou asked.

"No, I just heard something on the roof and came to investigate. Now that I know it was you I wonder; why are you up here?"

"It's really none of your business, but I'm up here because it helps me think." Kyou answered sitting down.

"What do you think about?" Keiko asked.

"Damn you're nosey."

"Sorry, it's just that I've been here for a little while and we haven't really gotten to talk.

"Fine, what do you want to talk about?" Kyou asked.

"Well…"

"Well?"

"You see…"

"See what?"

"Nothing in particular." Keiko answered with a sweat drop.

"Then why the hell are you up here bothering me?!"

"It figures." Keiko thought to herself. "You're right sorry for interrupting," she said turning to leaving the roof.

"No, wait. I didn't mean it to come out like that." Kyou said in a much calmer tone. "It's just that why all of a sudden you want to talk to me?"

Keiko smiled and turned around taking a seat next to Kyou. "It's just that I never apologized to you."

"For what?"

"Well for being so dense and thinking you were Hondasan's cat and treating you the way I did. I'm sorry." Keiko said making a slight bow.

"Hey, hey! Stop that. Don't worry about it. If it weren't for me being so clumsy it wouldn't have happened in the first place."

"Thanks." Keiko said feeling a little relieved. "Now if only I can work up the courage to talk to Yuki."

"What is it?" Kyou asked noticing the remorseful expression on Keiko's face.

"Yuki…" Keiko said and suddenly Kyou felt like he had been punched.

"Damnit, I've stepped in it now." Kyou thought putting his hand to his face as to straighten out his expression. "What about him?"

"Why can't I just talk to him? The longer it takes the worse I feel and yet I just won't do it."

"Idiot." Kyou said tapping her on the head with the back of his hand. "You and that damn rat; what's with you two?"

"Huh?"

"Never mind. What I just said." Kyou said dismissing the question he just posed. "Anyway listen. You're making a big deal out of nothing. Just tell him what's really on your mind."

Keiko smiled. "Kyouchan."

"What?"

"Thanks." Keiko replied. "Two people have said the same thing to me and they are both right, but if they only knew what I wanted to talk to him about… Would the still respond the same? Keiko thought looking into the night.

The two sat on the roof in silence for a while until Kyou noticed that Keiko was staring at him.

"What is it now?" He asked.

Keiko's face turned red, but in the dim light of the night sky it couldn't be noticed.

"What? Just spit it out." Kyou demanded.

"Your hair…" Keiko started.

"Yeah, I know it's a weird color, I can't help it. Sometimes Sohmas under the curse are born with strange colored hair and eyes."

"Oh." Keiko said getting sidetracked in her thoughts for a second. "I wonder if that's why Hatsuharukun has such interesting hair coloring." Snapping back to what she was going to say Keiko turned and looked out into the night. "I didn't know that, I think it's kind of cool looking."

"Cool? How so?"

"Well, I was thinking just now "Kyouchan has a really interesting hair color; it looks good on him"." Keiko admitted. "It matches your eyes and besides that it reminds me of how the sky looks when the sun is setting or when dawn is coming. The sky is lit up with different shades of oranges and reds. Those are my two favorite colors you know and I was just thinking that I wished I had hair that color. I could dye it, but it would probably only look stupid on me, like I dumped paint on my hair, but it looks really good on you Kyou and now I know why."

Kyou blushed then looked over at Keiko and smiled. "You're weird."

"Who are you calling weird? I'm a black belt in Tae Kwan Do. If you don't watch your mouth I'll have to rough you up." Keiko said jokingly.

"Oh really? You're into material arts?" Kyou asked excitedly.

The next morning everyone, except Shigure, was awaken by the sound of whaling.

"Mii, calm down." Shigure said in an insincere effort to comfort the crying woman.

"Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?" She whaled. "Why must you put me through such hell?!"

"I'll finish it, eventually." Shigure said referring to a manuscript he had already completed. "Just talk to the publisher and see if can buy me a little more time." He said ushering the woman out of the door who continued crying and cursing him incoherently.

"Shigure…" Yuki started still trying to wake up as he came down the stares. "Can't you find some other way to have fun?"

"Uh… Nope!" Shigure answered cheerfully after taking a second to think about it.

"Damn twisted dog." Kyou grumbled as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Ah, Kyoukun you're just waking up?" Shigure asked surprised. Without fail, even when it was raining, Kyou was usually awake before anyone else in the house.

"I was up with Keiko all night." He answered groggily.

"What exactly were you doing with Keikochan all night?" Yuki asked fully alert.

"None of your damn business, damn rat!"

"Kyoukun, you weren't doing anything indecent with Keikokun last night were you?" Shigure asked only for the purpose of instigating an argument, but before Kyou could react to the abase question Shigure was punched in the head from behind.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Keiko asked aggravated.

"Keikokun." Tohru uttered shocked by Keiko's violent behavior so early in the morning.

"Oh, morning Keikokun." Shigure greeted getting up off the floor. "I didn't know you were standing there."

"Lucky for me." Keiko said sarcastically.

"Morning everyone." Tohru greeted.

"Morning." Yuki responded then looked over at Keiko. Yet again the air seemed to grow thick. Kyou rolled his eyes.

"I can't take this. You three can walk to school without me." Kyou announced.

"Who said they wanted you coming along n the first place?" Yuki asked.

"You wanna start something you shit bastard rat?" No sooner did the words come out of his mouth did Yuki hit him right in it.

"You're going down girly boy!" Kyou yelled after wiping the blood from his lip and the two boys were at it again. For a moment it looked as if Kyou had the upper hand when he grabbed Yuki and slammed him through the sliding doors. Unfortunately Yuki had a grip on Kyou as well and as he fell back he took the cat with him. Yuki's back it the wooden porch and his foot hit Kyou sending him flying over his head to land on the ground a good distance from the house. Yuki stood up panting.

"Stupid cat." He grumbled then went to get dressed.

"My, my it looks like Yukikun has to put a put bit more effort into it these days, but Kyoukun still didn't come close to beating him." Shigure commented.

Kyou growled as he stood wiping blood from his mouth. "I swear… one day…" He mumbled to himself.

After school Keiko separated herself from Yuki and the others to take a walk and hopefully clear her mind and decide on how to approach Yuki about what was bothering her. Coming to a bench she sat down and sighed. "I really should have went to bed earlier last night. I'm so sleepy, but talking about martial arts with Kyouchan was so much fun. His master must truly be extraordinary; I can't wait to meet him one day." Leaning back on the bench Keiko sighed. "I don't think I could ever find a good way to approach him about this maybe I should just forget about it." Keiko thought closing her eyes.

"You must really be tired." She heard a voice say. It was so soft it sounded almost like a whisper.

"Yeah…" Keiko answered not really awake.

"It would be better if you went to bed." The voice advised.

"Yeah…" Keiko answered again. "Just need to keep going a little more…"

"Where are you going?"

"I-." Keiko started to reply, but woke up with a start. "I can't believe I just fell asleep out here." Keiko thought not realizing she wasn't alone just yet. Turning to her left she saw an extremely attractive dark haired man sitting beside her. Keiko's heart nearly jumped in her throat. "I heard a voice in my sleep, but I thought I was only dreaming." Keiko thought, her heart still pounding.

"Good evening." He greeted with an amused smile.

"G-good evening." Keiko replied.

"Did you enjoy your nap?"

"I, um…" Keiko turned away embarrassed.

"You looked so cute, I couldn't stand to wake you."

"That's nice of you to say." Keiko said feeling even more embarrassed.

"No, really." The man said laughing.

"Thank you." Keiko said somewhat over her initial embarrassment.

"It's such a lovely day." The man said.

"Yes, it is." Keiko agreed.

"I usually don't go out much, but since the weather was so nice I decided to go for a walk."

"Un." Keiko said already asleep again. All day she had been having trouble staying awake in class. If Momiji had not been sitting next to her to wake her up every so often during class Keiko might have been reprimanded by the teachers for falling asleep in class. After class was over some of Keiko's energy returned, but seemed to fade away as soon as she exited the school doors. Opening her eyes for the second time she found herself laying across the stranger's lap. Popping up Keiko's face was red with embarrassment as she profusely apologized.

"Don't worry about it." The stranger said. "I didn't mind. You seem truly exhausted, you should really get to bed." He said lowering his eyelids.

"Yes, you're right. Again, I'm so sorry." Keiko said standing and giving a bow. "Good bye." She said hurrying off.

When Keiko returned to the house she let out a frustrated sigh; she had forgotten about the broken sliding door.

~*~

A/N: Okay, usually I can't stand all those fan girls drooling over Yuki, but I found them amusing so they will pop up every now and then to annoy…er I mean adore him. If you ask me they should be drooling over Hatori! (j/k) Even though I like them all Hatori is my favorite…he's so adorable, when he doesn't have a cancer stick hanging out of his mouth. That's why in my fic both him and Shigure will be reframing from that nasty habit. ^_^ (Hatorisan wa subarashii da yo ne.) Too bad you won't see too much more of him throughout this fic or any of the others I'm working on. L

Anywayz, moving on-

It's pretty easy to figure out who Keikochan met in the park, don't you think? BUT just incase you're still wondering it will all be revealed next chapter.