Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Mother Finds Out ❯ Momiji's Mother Finds Out ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

Disclaimer: This fanfiction is for Ishida Yamato-san. I dedicate this to you. Yamato-san, my adored friend. I do not own any of these characters. For all the Momiji fans out there.

Note: Momiji speaks German. So the sub-title might be German too... At least one of them will or so. Just so you viewers know... After the speech that Honda Tohru gave Akito, he told Hatori to erase his memory from day.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= < p class="MsoNormal">

I, Souma Momiji am now sixteen years old; two years have passed since Tohru's meeting with Akito. Momiji- is taller and voice is kind of different, but still with the childish tone and he still has the childish face. He is in a room with Kisa- she was a bit taller, her hair had grown, and she is now in seventh grade, Hiro- a bit taller also, his voice is cracking and also in seventh grade, and Hatsuharu- nothing has changed really. They are watching an anime show. Kisa is now thirteen and a half, Hiro is thirteen, and Hatsuharu is sixteen too.

Shigure had come to the main house, seeing the new years preparations. Shigure doesn't look different he was wearing a new kimono that his sisters made him from Christmas.

"Shi-chan? What are you here for?" I asked baffled.

"Here to see you! Of course," Shigure said.

Hatori walked over to the room they were in. Hatori hasn't changed either, just that his kindness is more around. "You're just here for the New Year preparations, aren't you?"

"Where's Onee-chan?" Kisa wondered.

"She's with Yuki and Kyo," Shigure clarified. " 'Ha-san isn't it Aya's year?"

"Hai,"

"Let's call him. Now what was his new number? He has six of them now, two faxes, two hotlines, and then two phone more phone numbers!" Shigure screamed.

Hatori picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Ayame, could you come to the main house?"

There was a faint, "Okay," and Hatori hung up.

"Did you call him!?" Shigure yelled.

"Of course, I did," Hatori said. "He's coming here,"

"Aya's coming? Really?" I asked.

"So are your parents to the new banquet," Shigure added.

I looked at Shigure. I froze for a minute. "My-my parents?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*

~!~ Chapter One: When Momiji's Mother Find's Out ~!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Yes, Akito is making an exception this time. Usually, your parents wouldn't come. But, since only this once, Akito is letting this happen," Hatori explained.

"Even Kyo's coming too," Shigure added.

Then they left the room and waited for Aya by the door.

"So what's this anime about? What's the rating?" Hiro asked.

"It's ages thirteen and up. It's about these four boys- and a girl in it. They are called Weiss. The fight the evil Takatori Reiji. It's really good. Shh. Hiro be, quiet. It's starting," Hatsuharu answered.

"What's the girl's name?" Kisa inquired.

Hatsuharu picked up the DVD cover and he said, "Well... first of all, it's remake of the first season, before Gluhen. Her name is... whoa!" Hatsuharu yelled.

"What?" I wondered.

We all looked at Hatsuharu. He lifted his head up slowly and just said, "Souma Yamato, known as Yamii," We all gasped.

"Our Yamii-chan! So that's where she went to," I squealed. I stood up, turned out the light and then sat down.

"Shinku no juutan ni nita

Kono yo no hana wa mina omote

Sono shita ni nagareru yami

Kanashimi wa soko kara umare

Aa, kokoro sae itsuwatte ikiruno ka

Hito wa sadame ni ayatsurareru dake

Tada, itoshiki mono dakishime

Chiisaki mono mamoru tame

Kyou mo dare ka ga sakebu

Kono inochi sae mo nagedashi

Toki no naka de moetsukiru

Sono isshun ni kuchizuke o,"-Weiss Kreuz opening theme song closed and then the episode played. Soon enough it was over and the ending theme song played.

"Shinjitara kuzureso

Fuandake dakishimeru hibiyo

Moshimo kokoni anata ga

Itara hanasanai noni

Tokeino otoni oikakeraru

Wasurerukotode kyoo no hi o

Boku wa ikiteiruyo

Anata to bokutono sabishisa o

Kasaneru yoni shite kuchizukeru

Futariga itameta kizuatoga

Utsukushii wakare o tsugeru daro," A part in the song caught my eye. It reminded me of my mother. The first part did.

'I feel like I'll ruin it if I believe in it...

...So I just spend the days cradling my anxiety.

If you were here, I wouldn't let go.

Chased by the sound of a clock.

I could only survive by forgetting you,' That will always remain in my heart. My aching heart. But, what would happen if she found out? I wonder,'

"Momiji? Are you okay? You're kinda out of it since the ending. We'll watch the rest tomorrow okay?" Hatsuharu asked.

"Sure."

Haru pushed the stop button on the remote and then pushed the open button on the DVD player. The DVD popped out and Haru pulled the DVD out. He placed the DVD in the case and placed it on top of the television.

"What does that ending song remind you of? Anything in particular?" I wondered.

"It reminds me of a simple rose. I guess or Izusu," Haru answered.

I looked at Kisa, "The victims of those who's memories were erased," Kisa said.

"Nothing really just, how sad that sounds," Hiro whispered, "What about you?"

I simply said, "My mom... she had to forget about me so she could survive,"

To be continued...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well, that was the prologue. I hope you all liked it so far. Sorry if the chapter was tooo long or tooo short!!

Please Review!! Please!! Tell me what you thought of this fanfic! Since I do want to be a Novelist like Shigure when I grow up! I'm going to make a whole book full of Anime!

If you have any questions, please email me at tintin1289@msn.com. AIM is AnimeGirlMattiiS and SeiyuuFreak...

Now for the part on some DVD that says what the characters thought of the story!! I'll try to make them funny and short!

^_^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^_^

Momiji: Yuhui no oyama ni
Teru-Teru Momiji
Kaeru yatokage ka
Konnichiwa
Koi no arani mo
Kazu no kaoumani

Yuhui no oyama ni
Teru-Teru Momiji
Kaeru yatokage ka
Konnichiwa

Kyo: Would you please tell me... why you made that song up!

Momiji: I don't know! It makes me happy!

Hatsuharu: Why is it that something always happens to the mothers in this story? Three of them die, one's daughter runs away and another has to get her memory erased.

Yuki: It's best if you don't ask those questions.

Hiro: Curiosity killed the cat.

Kyo: Are you meaning me you damn brat!?

Hiro: What? Just because you asked does that mean I have to answer? Maybe I don't want to tell you. (I know I'm going by the Japanese version in all but just deal okay. Gomen nasai!)

Kisa: Hiro-chan.

Kyo: You snotty nosed brat!!!!!

Tohru appeared and "accidentally" hugged Hiro. Tohru: Otto! Gomen nasai, Hiro-san!

o_O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ O_o

Momiji: Bye by~e!!

@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@