Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Sadness ❯ Sadness ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Have you ever seen to pools of liquid chocolate look at you so desolately. Laced with unshed moisture from withheld tears. Caused by the knowledge that your dreams have been so thoroughly shattered that no matter what you do you can ever make it better. I have the dream i never knew we shared until it was to late. She wanted to be with me and in the end all i could do was try to smile and reassure her enough that she could go on. Even if i could not be there. I had only wanted to protect her from the world and from me. But i failed. She loved as i did. But we lost you see. On the end of everything we lost each other. She gave me one final smile holding back the tears i knew would fall the moment my eyes closed. 'Tohru, i love you.' It was all i could give her i could feel my life ebbing away. ' I love you too Kyo.' One hot tear trickled down her cheek and landed on my skin. I smiled up at here. She was bathed in light and she shone just for me. My eyes slowly rifted shut. The sound of her sobs rang out around the buildings. As i passed gently from her arms into her light. Thank You Tohru. I will be waiting for you.