Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Shadowed by Fame Shattered by Fear ❯ 3, 2, 1 action! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: I was very happy and thrilled to hear from all you reviewers, so thank you so much. And I know this title seems really uhh…not relevant to the story, but sooner or later, you'll see why I chose that name. -hint hint-, it's something between Tohru and Kyo…mainly Kyo I guess. One more thing, No offence to Paris Hilton, but I kind of used her in my story for a moment or two. If there are any uhh….Paris…fans out there, hope you don't mind!
 
MTR (Messages to reviewers): FF (Fan fiction)

VeepIvyFeepit: Thanks Veep, I will surely keep you updated! Probably on Msn…lol!
Moonflower: I'm very glad you like it so far. ^-^ Thank you for reading my stories! -bows-
Aqua: Yea, it took me a while to decided careers and occupations for all the characters, since there's so many. Happy new year to you too and thank you for reviewing!
Mischievous Angel: Yea, I thought you didn't get it, I don't even get alerts for when people review my story, which pisses me off cos I don't know if someone new reviews my story…-sigh- But anyways, thanks as always kimi-chan.
Daelaeyni: Thank you!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SHADOWED BY FAME SHATTERED BY FEAR
By Angelite Phoenix// Dark Angel of Mystery
 
CHAPTER 2: Xx- 3-2-1 ACTION! -xX
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

”3, 2, 1 Action!”

Kagura and Kyo did their last scene for the day without hesitation and treated themselves to a nice hot cup of coffee at a nearby café shortly after, while avoiding any fans with good eye sight.
 
“I hope the manager hires a cleaner soon for the backstage cleaning, It's a wreck and it's filthy.” Kyo complained.
 
“Yea I got my new louis vuitton bag dirty because of that area, and yet I thought they would've cleaned it up before the proper filming started for this movie.” Kagura poured more milk into Kyo's cup.

”But man, that Shigure is really getting somewhere with his novels huh?”

”Mm-hmm, I'm just glad that we're all getting somewhere with our career.”
 
“True.”
 
“Kyo, since tomorrow's our last work day for the week, would you like to dine with me Saturday evening?” Kagura asked.
 
“Umm…Ok, sure.”
 
“Because, I think it's time, that we go public so the press won't pester us about whether we're dating or not.” Kagura suggested.
 
“Oh yea…the damn press. Well okay, whatever you're happy with.”
 
“Good.” Kagura kissed Kyo's forehead.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

”Tohru, Tohru!” Momiji ran down the hallway and caught up to Tohru.
 
“Yes Momiji?”
 
“My dad's got a conference in L.A and he's transferring me to the university over there because he thinks that I should experience a different environment and country. And also, he says he found a suitable job for you as well. So you can come with me, and we'll graduate from university in L.A. Is 4 days notice long enough to get your bags all packed? Sorry if it's a bit rushed….”
 
“Uhh Yes. Of course, that's enough time for me. Well that's great news. I'll miss Japan, but please thank your father for going through all the trouble of finding me a good job and enrolling me into their university.”
 
“You're welcome, it was no trouble at all.” Momiji smiled.
 
“So I should head home now and start getting my stuff ready, I'll clear out my apartment and I'll be ready before Thursday.”
 
“Alright, Cya Tohru.” Momiji pecked her on the cheek and drove home in his flash car.
 
`Momiji sure is busy everyday, oh well, I guess that's the role of being Japan's presidents only son.' Tohru thought.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
“I'm sorry boss, I didn't manage to finish today's article, if I could just get 2 more hours perhaps...”
 
“Kisa, don't be so hard on yourself, you're only 16 and you're already the chief editor of Hollywood's most popular magazine. I understand you have a limited amount of time every week to finish a well-written article since we have a magazine issue every month. I'll give you 5 more hours, is that alright?”

”Yes, of course, thank you. I'll get to work straight away.” Kisa bowed and left the boss's room back to her own large office only to find her next door neighbor standing next to her desk with flowers.
 
“Hiro? What are you doing here, aren't you meant to be presenting a show this evening?”
 
“Nah, it was cancelled due to this other damn TV program, by the way…. these are for y-you.” Hiro handed her the flowers and smiled shyly.
 
“Thank you Hiro, they are lovely.” Kisa placed them into a vase and filled it up with water.
 
“N-No problem, so you have any star embarrassing moments for me to mock next week?”
 
“Not today, sorry. This month's issue is mainly about Paris Hilton's sudden drug addiction and how she's starting to lose some of her hair…”

”But that's something that I can moc-“
 
“Hiro, it's not really appropriate to mock her for losing her hair, but you can talk about how you can avoid drug addiction and use her as an example to warn people that they shouldn't get into drugs because of the health risk and all. That's the best I can do for you this time.”
 
“Oh…sorry, yea I'll do that then.”
“Excellent, here are some images you can use on your power point presentation next week.”
 
“Thanks, and K-Kisa?”

”Yes Hiro?”

”You haven't f-forgotten that you're still a teenager right?”

”No, I haven't, why do you ask?” Kisa looked at Hiro with her brown watery eyes.
 
“You sound so…professional, like you're 30 something…I'm just saying…that you can still go out and have fun and live like a teen…ya know?”
 
“Hiro…”
 
“It's just, I don't want you to miss out on your fun years as a kid…okay? We're still young and till that time comes when we have to grow up and do everything an adult has to do, can't we at least make the most out of what we can do right now?” Hiro asked nervously as Kisa turned around and looked down at the floor so Hiro couldn't see her face. She felt as if she was going to cry, she was only 16, and yet she had already gotten sucked into her career so much, that she'd forgotten how young she really was.
 
“Yes…thank you Hiro. I understand your concern and I'll take that advice wisely”
 
“But…You still sound so…” Hiro paused.
 
“I mean, I get it, I'll stop with the formality, because I know you're a close friend.”
 
“Thanks…so…would you like to uhh….have l-l-lunch with me t-t-tomorrow? If you're not that busy?” Hiro tried his best to ask her out.
 
“Sure, I'd love to.”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Band practice had just finished for Furuba as they lay down their instruments and chilled out.

”Yun-Yun?”
 
“Yea Kimi?”
“Why didn't Naohito-san want to be in the band?”
 
“Because he's Yuki's rival, remember? Cos' that Minagawa Motoko girl moved out of the country, he wanted to follow her because one day, he's thinking of popping the big question.” Kakeru cut in.
 
“What? No way? Naohito-san is really going to propose? Kimi likes the sound of that.” Kimi grinned as Kakeru handed her a fizzy pink drink.
 
“Kimi you haven't been cheating on Kakeru have you?” Yuki asked suspiciously.
 
“NO! What makes you think that? Kimi would never cheat on her boyfriend. Kimi is over with the entire numerous dating guys schedule thing…It was too tiring and confusing for Kimi. Kimi doesn't even remember the names of the boys she dated in the past. Kakeru is Kimi's one and only.”
 
“Good good.” Kakeru smiled.
 
“And you haven't been looking at porn on the internet?” Yuki glared at Kakeru as Kimi gasped. Even though their school days had ended, things still worked like the student council did 5 years ago with Yuki in charge of everything, making sure that his band members weren't doing anything bad especially Kakeru.
 
“Eww no. Do you really think that those ugly girls on the internet can compare to Kimi? No way!” Kakeru laughed nervously.
 
“What would you like me to do with the lyrics?” Machi interrupted and came into the room with a pile of papers in her arms.

”Machi, don't worry about it, drop the papers and come and relax with us.” Yuki walked up to her and took the lyrics from her hands and forced her to drink something.
 
“Yea Machi, you've worked too hard, you need to chill.” Kakeru agreed.
 
“Umm…ok…” Machi looked down and quietly sipped her energy drink.
 
“So, where's our next tour gonna be?” Kakeru asked.
 
“I dunno, I'm thinking of doing it right here in L.A then maybe Japan.” Yuki suggested.
 
“Yea, Kimi misses her home.”
 
“Ok, sounds good.”
 
“Machi, what do you think?” Yuki looked at her.
 
“Y-yea…it's fine by me. I just think we should do Japan after the MTV awards if that's okay.”
 
“Sure, why not? If we're lucky, we'll receive an award there.” Yuki replied.
 
“Hmph…hopefully.”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
The music faded inside the recording studio as singing sensation Arisa completed her song and took off her headphones.
 
“Miss Uotani, Miss Saki Hanajima reporter of the E Hollywood news channel has come for an interview appointment right now.” Her assistant walked in with a huge schedule folder.
 
“Uh huh, be right there.” Arisa took off her jacket and ran downstairs, excited to see her one of her old best friends.
 
“Hana! It's really you!” She gave her a big hug.
 
“Uo, it's nice to see you again. My waves tell me that you're doing alright.”
“Sure am! And you?”

”I'm doing great also.”
“Awesome, so, sit down, get something to drink and ask me as many questions as you'd like to! I've got all the time in the world today so no hurry!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

”And he's down the lane, near the finish at maximum speed, making a right, now a sharp left, and he's at the finish line in first place!!, no surprise!! Ladies and Gentleman, we once again, have our proud winner. Hatsuharu, or shall I say, Haru Miyazaki!”

The speakers boomed through the stadium as Rin Kinoshita, Famous Lancôme Tokyo model stood up to cheer for her love. She made her way to the finishing line and greeted Haru as he opened the car door and walked out, getting a quick kiss from Rin and accepting a trophy at the same time. The camera's flashed in front of his face capturing pictures of the kiss and the trophy.

”Rin, my lucky charm, what made you wanna come and see me race today?” Haru asked her as they walked back into her limousine. (His car needed repairs so he took the graceful and slow choice for once)
 
`Well I managed to get out from the runway as fast as I could and I arrived just in time to see your victory shine through the whole stadium. Congratulations.” Rin replied happily as he calmly slipped a diamond necklace around her neck to hear her gasp with excitement. He knew her well; she loved jewelry, diamonds, gold, silver and so did he. Now all he needed to do was to ask her out on a first date and then they would be the perfect couple.

”Wow, Haru, this must have cost you…millions?”
 
“Well does millions gain enough for a date this Friday?”
 
“Haha, Sure, I don't see why not.”

The reason why Haru could never have the opportunity to ask Rin out was because 1) She was either in the hospital, she had health problems all the time which made Haru quite sad, 2) He was training for a big match/race, 3) She was on the runway or shooting photos at the studio for L'Oreal Tokyo, 4) They were in different places at once. But now, he had finally gotten the answer he had wanted to hear for months.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

”Why Tohru, are you scared of flying?” Momiji touched her cold hand and saw her pale face.
 
“Uhh…kinda, I've never been on a plane before?”
 
“Really, is that true?”
 
“Yea…I don't have enough money for a frequent air ticket…”
 
“Say no more Tohru, once we graduate, I'll take you all over Europe, Africa, Asia, anywhere you wanna go.” Momiji smiled at her warmly.
 
“Oh Momiji…that sounds so exciting. I don't know what to say!”
 
“Don't say anything, just keep in mind, I promise you I will do that after university. So don't forget! So anyway, would you like a drink?”
 
“Yes please, thank you…Momiji.”
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

”Mr. Kurosawa Akito, you called for me?” Kyo entered the director's office.
 
“Yea, if it makes it any better, I recently hired a cleaner for the back stage, she'll arrive on Saturday late afternoon and she'll get to work right away.”
 
“Oh thanks.”

”Yea, it says she's had a lot of experience with cleaning and maintenance so I might raise her pay if she can work to our full expectations, by the way, I'd like you to assist her when she arrives, tell her what she needs to know and what she has to do while she is here.”

”Ok, I'll do that, what's her name, what does she look like and how old is she?” Kyo was curious to know.

”She's the same age as you. She's got brown hair and also turquoise eyes. Her name is Tohru Honda.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Well Chapter 2's done. Yay, -phew-, I can take a break now…
Well hope ya enjoyed it, and don't forget, reviews make an author extremely happy! XD

THANKS

Angelite Phoenix/Dark Angel of Mystery