Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ She's a Mystery ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Fruits Basket. The only character I've invented was Kya. TokyoPop are the rightful inventors. Sorry if the story doesn't go the way you want it. So please don't sue me. I do not plan to make a profit out of this. I will only upload edited versions on this site and this site only. ^^ Arigato ^^
 
Dedications: I desiccate this story to my two best friends Chi (invaderfluffy) and Nay-Chan. On a side note; my other great onay-san from Michigan; Ami-Chan. Love you all. Daiske - Momentide! : 3
 
 
 
~ Prologue ~
 
Darkness; and just that. Not a place, not a dream. All was simply black. Not a single sound to be heard; yet, it was not quiet. Alas was the darkness for a light began to pulse. Like the beating of a living heart. The light was not white, nor any color. Just, light. Faster and faster it would beat and pulse. Each time, brighter and more spread out. Flickering and flickering like someone about to have a heart attack. Soon enough the light filled the room as if one were dead. All was black once again. Yet, this time the light was a constant low glow. Not big, nor small. It was just enough to outline and make visible; a body. Female, and wearing only what she came with when created; nothing. The light caused her skin to look pale but silky, smooth to the touch. An action, which was forbidden for her to ever experience. Voices began to fill her mind. However no one was in sight. Sight not, for there was no one to know if there was anyone there but time itself.
The voices spoke as if right next to her ear. Not aggressive but, firm, in the gentlest yet frightening way. Like a trial, for life or death. Fate was at hand here. Not for the world but a particular family. Not for her but her future offspring. All was to be under their control and only that.
“Love no man.” They said
“Suffering will prevail.” Echoes more.
“Daughters of your soul, not body nor anyone else's. Bed no man.” This was the statement which cause the girl's hear to sink in sadness.
“We are law.”
“And, you will obey.” A slight moan escaped her lips.
“The Sohma's Curse shall never end.” Now she was screaming from the depths of her lungs.