Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Sir Yuki's Story ❯ meeting everyone else... oh the horror! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The next day, while Sir Yuki was walking in the halls of the palace, he had run into someone. They both collapsed onto the floor.
"Ouch… Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," said Sir Yuki and he stood up.
"I'm sorry," the one said, but the voice was so soft, you could hardly hear it.
"???" Sir Yuki looked down, and to his surprise he saw Princess Kisa, which was the princess of the kingdom. Princess Kisa was a pretty princess at the age of 10, which everyone knew. She had short brown hair like new soil, golden eyes like the sun, pink lips like the rose, and a soft, sweet voice that sounded like wind blowing softly on the trees. She wore a baby blue dress that was dragging down a little bit, and she had a sakura hair ornament that looked perfect on her. The young princess had never talked so much after her mother, Queen Machi, had died in an accident.
"Are you okay my princess?" Sir Yuki helped the young princess up.
"Thank you very much," said Princess Kisa as she blushed.
"My pleasure. Where are you going today?"
"I'm going to my father's place to hear a story about the dragons," she replied softly and patted her dress.
"Well I hope you'll have fun. Good-bye," and Sir Yuki smiled and waved to the little princess as she, again, ran down the hallway.
As Sir Yuki walked along the hallway his stomach gave a loud sound of hunger. "Well I guess I should eat something…" so Sir Yuki went off to the cafeteria to get something to eat. When her got to the cafeteria he saw many of the other guards eating in groups or with ladies. Sir Yuki got some berries to eat from the basket and sat down at a table. As he ate, Sir Kyo came. Sir Kyo was one of the top elites of fighting; of course Sir Yuki was stronger. Sir Kyo had orange hair just like an orange and deep, dark orange colored eyes. Also Sir Kyo was the same age as Sir Yuki's and they were also cousins.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" Sir Kyo said in a deep, mad voice.
"Why, I feel sorry for your stupidity," said Sir Yuki as he turned back to his food.
"~~~~" Anger rushed through Sir Kyo. Sir Kyo and Sir Yuki were never nice to each other, actually, Sir Yuki didn't care about Sir Kyo. It was always Sir Kyo that would start the fight or problem.
"I have no idea why you're mad. It's the truth."
"I'm going to kill you stupid rat!!!" Sir Kyo turned the table over and all the food fell to the floor.
"I don't feel like fighting someone so weak and stupid" Sir Yuki stayed cool and didn't look disturbed.
"You're the one who's stupid!" Sir Kyo shouted.
"Look who's talking? You couldn't even beat me when I was half sleeping," Sir Yuki said as he laughed at Sir Kyo.
"You cheated that time!!!"
"Oh yea, who's the one who spread pepper throughout my room? You don't call that cheating?"
"That was not…" before Sir Kyo could finish, a lady came to break the conversation.
"Kyo, don't start now" It was Lady Kagura. Lady Kagura was a noble lady who loved Sir Kyo. She had dark brown hair with eyes to match. Everyone thought she was pretty only if she didn't do something that scared everyone.
"This is a guy to guy fight!! Don't stick your head into it!!!" Sir Kyo shouted at Lady Kagura.
"When did I say I would fight?" asked Sir Yuki.
"I said it and that's final!" Sir Kyo answered.
Well I would deal with her first if I were you." Sir Yuki pointed at Lady Kagura who was beaming out anger.
"……" Sir Kyo got frightened.
"What? Because I'm a lady, I can't worry about you?… Fufufu… well I really only care about you Sir Kyo. HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Lady Kagura then lost her conscience and started to attack Sir Kyo. First it was the bear hug, then the iron-claw, baruzench backbreaker, and last, the camelu-crunch. As the people looked around the messy room, or should you say a dump room, and then looked at Sir Kyo.
"Oh poor Sir Kyo!! Who has done such a thing to you!?" said Lady Kagura as she started to have tears in her eyes and hug Sir Kyo.
(Silence) No one said anything but in their hearts, they were yelling, 'YOU'. The from the behind of the crowd a noble boy, about the age of 15, came to the front.
"Aren't you all supposed to be working or something?" I was Hiro, a lord's son.
"Hiro, what are you doing here?" Lady Kagura asked.
"What? I can't come here because I'm a child? Do I need to be doing something important because I'm important?"
"Just answer the question, she's asking you nicely," says one person from the crowd.
"What? So if I'm asked nicely I need to answer any questions? If someone tells you to fall off a palace nicely, then do you fall?"
Everyone got mad at this, but they couldn't do anything. After a few minutes, a lord came to pick up Hiro.
"Bye" Hiro said, and smiled as if he were making fun of them all. He left the room with the lord.
"That stupid brat! I'm going to kill him someday!" Sir Kyo shouted.
"And you're getting upset at a brat, which makes you a brat," said Sir Yuki as he tried to leave the room.
"I'm going to kill you today!!!" said Sir Kyo and attacked Sir Yuki with a sword. To Sir Kyo's surprise, Sir Yuki moved out of the way, grabbed his wrist and threw him on the floor.
"Stupid." said Sir Yuki and left the room.
"Come on Kyo, how many times do you need to try and attack Yuki? You know you can't beat him," said one of the knights as he helped Sir Kyo up.
"I'm going to beat him one day!: Sir Kyo put his sword back.
"And you're going to marry me someday as well Sir Kyo!" Lady Kagura hugged Sir Kyo.
"Get your hands off me! I'm never going to marry you!" shouted Sir Kyo, which was a terrible mistake. Right after that, everyone in the room saw hell.