Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Chrono Crusade Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance ❯ "Alchmisten" and the Escort ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yay.. I'm done with Chapter 4, NOW ONTO CHAPTER 5!

Declaimer: As Always, I DO NOT OWN FMA OR CHRONO CRUSADE.. damn.

AGB2121: Well folks, I'm still chained by my assistant writer of this story.

LA Woman 901: (slaps paper at AGB2121's face) START WRITING!

AGB2121: Hey! waych it! or else i'm gonna put sanitizer down to your boobs!

LA Woman 901: (gasp) No you wouldn't?

AGB2121: Yep, i will (waves sanitizer around)

LA Woman 901: ..... Crap
__________________________________________________________________ ____________

Chapter 4: "Alchmisten" and the Escort

Thunder roared and rain penetrating noisily on the roof of the Magdalene Order, a melancholy silver-haired child solemnly prepared her clothing on a suitcase. She sniff softly and wipe her tear-stricken eyes gently, as she stood and exited her room to bid farewell to the Head Nun at her office. Azmaria wander slowly through the massive hallway, passing by the opened doors of the rooms- that belonged to the Red, Blonde, and Brunette nuns- to check if they are ready for their departure to retrieve the bodies of the infamous blonde nun and the purple-headed Devil.
As she came to a stop in front of the Head Sister's office, she heard mumbles of foreign language coming from the room. Curious as a cat, she gently place her right ear on the door and listen closely to the foreign conversation.
"Oberst Baron von Austerlite ... Haben Sie erfasst die beiden Alchimisten?" Came from Sister Kate. Azmaria gasp in surprise, for she did not know the good sister could speak a language other than English. There was a long silence followed by the Sister giggling, and then a reply from the nun to the receiver.
"Hahahaha .... Ja ....." Again there was another silence, but this time it was a bit longer than the last.
"....."
"............"
"................"
< br>
The Great Sister broke the chain of silence with a sigh, and said something to the receiver that made Azmaria's eyes swell with tears once again.
"Sind Sie positive, dass die beiden Alchimisten können wirklich die Rosette Christopher zurück zu den Lebenden?"
".............."
"hahahahaha.....
So viel wie ich wirklich verachte alle Teufel, Chrono war eine Ausnahme. Jetzt sagen Sie mir, wird sie oder wird sie nicht bringen die beiden wieder zum Leben zu erwecken? "
The name of the two most beloved friends of Azmaria, brought a violent pounding in her chest and silently scream to let the pain subside. A few moments passed as she placed her ear on the door once again, but sadly the conversation was put to an end with Sister Kate sighing and and a long speech "Ich möchte nicht, dass ein anderes Lebewesen geopfert werden .... Nun, es war eine Freude, zu Ihnen zu sprechen Austerlite Oberst, ich hoffe, wir werden wieder treffen. Abschied nehmen und große Sorgfalt der beiden Alchimisten .. Ich bin sicher, dass sie schrecklich vermisst ihre Heimat." And then a metal coliding with another metal. Though Azmaria may not understand what Sister Kate was talking about, or what language she spoke a few minutes ago, she knew it must be very important and it involved Rosette, Chrono and this "Alchimisten". She noted to herself to go to the Library later and check what "Alchimisten" mean.
After the whole eavesdropping, Azmaria slowly stood and knocked on the door.
"Come in." Came a reply from the Nun. "Ah.. Azmaria, are the nuns prepared for the departure?" Azmaria nodded and mumbled "yes ma'am". Sister Kate smiled at the timid child and added,"It's going to be a long trip, are you prepared as well?" Azmaria again nodded an approval and then looked at Sister Kate with guilty eyes.
"I came to say goodbye, for while... but..." Azmaria look away from the gaze of the Head Sister and continued, "I overheard you talking in a foreign language on the phone.... I do not know what you were talking about or what language you were speaking... but.. I believe it has something to do with Chrono and Rosette right?" Sister Kate cleared her throat, causing the child to look back at the nun, and then smiled.
"yes.. you are correct."
"I'm sorry I eavesdropped, I was about to leave.. but I couldn't.. I couldn't when you were talking about Rosette and Chrono... I just couldn't... I know it's not my business to know, but..." Azmaria's head slowly drop as tears fall from her eyes, her body shook as more sobs and whimper wrecked the girl. Azmaria was then envelope into a tight embrace by the nun, who's face resembles that of a mother who nursed her daughter back to health.
"ssshhhh.. Azmaria, it's all right.. shhh don't cry now... I'll tell you everything when the time comes.. I promise." Sister Kate smiled as she petted Azmaria's long silver hair and placed her right chick on top of her head.
A comforting silence engulfed the room, but was erupted by a knock coming from the door. Sister Kate sighed and release the girl from her embrace and return to her seat. Azmaria flowed suit and sat on one of the couches. Sister Kate cleared hear throat, followed by a "come in" command. The door slowly opened and came in the trio nuns, suitcases at hand (as well as Azmaria's suitcase), and came forward stopping two arms length apart from the Head Nun's Desk. Sister Kate watched as the three nuns line themselves horizontally, and the trio giving their full attention to the Head Nun. Mother Superior cleared her throat and with a calm, yet demanding, voice she briefly explain to them their short mission and how to transport the two bodies here in the Order.
15 minutes later, the escort came with a booming appearance. Even the Sister Kate didn't expect a country folk, such as the one in front of them, to wear something so....... unexplainable. The man, the five think, was roughly about six feet four inches. He had a long blonde hair tied to a high ponytail, and his eyes reflected that of a ruby gem. The three nuns- Anna, Mary, and Clare- drooled as they look at his beautiful, slightly tan face and his perfectly sculpted body covered by the thick layer of coating. This coating, to their disappointment and yet appealing, was a white sleeveless top (that was sticking onto his well-sculpted upper body), black straps going from his left shoulder to his right waist and back again from his back , and a thick navy blue cargo pants with black hiking boots. He had a colt 45 hidden on his gun pouch to his right hip, and a dagger pouch, with a dagger, attached to the strap on his left shoulder. The man walked slowly to the Head Nun while looking around his surroundings, then his gaze fell to the nun in front of him... with a smirk, he calmly introduced himself with his velvet voice, "Hello, My name is William, William Walker. I came to escort someone from this Order to the two in Michigan."
Sister Kate, eyes still wide, cleared her throat and then replied, "Good Afternoon, Mr. Walker, My name is Sister Kate. those four over there.." the Sister gestured at the quads, who are sitting- the trio still ogling at the man- on the couches and then continued, "... are the members of the Order who you are to escort safely to the objective."
"I see..." the man named William, a smirk still plastered on his face, walked towards the four and greeted them the same way he greeted himself to the Head Sister. "Good Afternoon ladies, my name is William Walker and I'll be your escort, and protector, for the next four days." William proudly puffed his chest, and slightly flexed his toned muscles as the trio blushed dangerously at him.
Azmaria suddenly popped from her seat and exclaimed in shock, "Four days!?" realizing how she yelled at the man, she quickly apologizes and repeatedly bowed at him in apology. The man laughed at the child in humor and patted her on her head.
"Yes, four days, kid. it takes at least 14 hours to get there, but with the upcoming traffic and occasional visit to gas stations, it will take us at least..... two days to get there and two days to come back. Besides, i hate driving when it's close to midnight." William patted the child on the head once again and walk swiftly to the Head Nun. "So.. when are we leaving?" William asked as he leaned forward to the Head Nun's desk.
"When those four are ready." The Head Nun gaze at the four girls (the trio still in happy-with-William land), and then back again to William. "I trust you will bring them back safely?"
William patted his chest in pride and grin at the Head Nun, "Who do you take me for, I am William, ace of the ace Devil Exterminator." then with a wink, the Head Nun nearly fainted.
With a goodbye from the Head Sister and a smirk from William to the four, they drove away from Order with a William's black 1929 Ford Seddan Classic.
TBC

___________________________________________________________________________ ___
Ok.. I'm DONE with CHAPTER 4.... *sigh* next is chapter 5. so what do you think? was it bad or good? Oh yeah, I'm not gonna translate the german conversation with Sister Kate and someone, it's gonna ruin all the mystery lmao,... I'm not telling you who he is, where he is, or what's his involvement... all I have to tell you is.... read and find out =)