Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Spirited Away Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Damage to the Head ❯ Blackout in the Sengoku era ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: You should all know very well that I own nothing that has anything to do with Inuyasha. If there are non-canon characters, they’ll most likely be mine, if any at all. Doubt it, though.


A/N: Okay, my last fanfiction was a big bust. Hopefully, you guys'll like this one more. =)



********************


“Naraku!"


An angry and very hostile voice rang through the night. A young looking hanyou sped through the forest, seeing a rather familiar looking castle up ahead.

This was it. This would be the night.

As a large neko youkai could be seen soaring through the sky, a new voice sounded. “Inuyasha! Could ya slow down?!” Kagome glared down at the speeding hanyou as she held tighter to Miroku’s robes. She was always in the back when they rode Kirara.

Inuyasha didn’t slow. He sped up, actually. He was eager to get his revenge; eager to slaughter the beast known as Naraku.

;-;

As they reached the barrier that surrounded the dark castle, Inuyasha drew out the Tetsusaiga. The blade glowed a deep red before he slashed open the force. “Follow me,” he said, as Kirara landed behind; she did as she was told.

“I’m scared,” Kagome whispered as she climbed off of Kirara.

Inuyasha took in a deep breath. “Don’t worry, you won’t have to do much.”
And they stood there for a moment, as though awaiting Naraku to come out. But nothing happened.

It was at least fifteen minutes before they heard a small chuckle. “Are you not going to come in?” said an all too familiar voice. “Kohaku?”

Sango was the first person inside, Inuyasha close on her heels. She ran down the halls, following her younger sibling’s echoing voice. “Give me my brother!” she demanded, throwing open a final pair of doors.

Inuyasha was quite shocked at the Taiji-ya. Normally she was rather quiet when it came to things like this. Most of the time, at least in Inuyasha’s opinion.

As he looked at the girl in front of him, a new form of respect for her overwhelmed him. Miroku and Kagome had soon caught up with Sango as well, and they were all now glaring upon their enemy.

Naraku stood quietly as the group formed in front of him. He chuckled. “I see you made it,” he said calmly and advancing slowly. Inuyasha was the first to come up with words. “You bastard!” was all he could muster.

The handsome hanyou before them chuckled again. “Is that all?” With a quick wave of his hand, something struck out and the last thing Kagome could hear was a rather loud, angry, hostile person screaming her name.





--------------------

Well, that’s the first chapter! It is kind of a cliffhanger, but that’s the point. -rubs hands together maliciously- I have many things in store for you people... -evil laugh-

Most of the genres are for later chapters. The rating, too. As you can see, this is mostly a prolouge to the real story, which is quite interesting.. It'll be posted soon. And I may even through in a few characters from other shows... ^-^

Anyway, read and review, people... read a review. Or else Honey Puffcloud the oversized kender barbarian shall hit you with the inside of the Skillet of DOOM and send you into the Abyss. -nodnod- Don’t make me call Max! -tacklehugs Max-

Sayonara!